Comments

• VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringe returns on January 21st. :)
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to the second part of White Collar S2. Only started watching the show a couple of weeks ago, but I really like it. Eagerly awaiting the return of Parks & Recreation, too, it's just a shame it got bumped for Outsourced for the start of the season.
  • jayzee786jayzee786 Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to the second part of White Collar S2. Only started watching the show a couple of weeks ago, but I really like it. Eagerly awaiting the return of Parks & Recreation, too, it's just a shame it got bumped for Outsourced for the start of the season.

I wanna know if
    Mozzie dies or not
    . I want him to
    live
    he's an amazing character
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    In the US or UK?

Its in the US on Showtime.
  • FunkmasterTFunkmasterT Posts: 14,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jayzee786 wrote: »
    I wanna know if
    Mozzie dies or not
    . I want him to
    live
    he's an amazing character

I'd expect him to be ok in the long run - it didn't look too good for his health, but I can't imagine they'd get rid. Fingers crossed anyway. A little under 4 weeks 'til we find out anyway:)
  • jayzee786jayzee786 Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd expect him to be ok in the long run - it didn't look too good for his health, but I can't imagine they'd get rid. Fingers crossed anyway. A little under 4 weeks 'til we find out anyway:)

Can't wait :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    **BUMP

Some of the shows listed have already began their runs, and others will start over the enxt few days.

Just a heads up
  • tiger2000tiger2000 Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    The Lee Mack comedy Not Going Out returns for a new series this coming Thursday on BBC1 at 9:30pm.
    Forum Member
    History Channel's 8 hour mini series THE KENNEDY'S will NOW NOT AIR IN THE US. The series starring Katie Holmes has been completed but History Channel Execs have deemed the finished product "not appropiate for the History Channel". The series will now try to find a home on US Cable and is to be shopped around. The Kennedy's will however go ahead with its planned international broadcasts.

One premiere date already available is March 6th Canada Pace.
  • kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one has mentioned Supernatural. Do we know when we are getting season 6 in the UK?
  • kookiethekatkookiethekat Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tiger2000 wrote: »
    The Lee Mack comedy Not Going Out returns for a new series this coming Thursday on BBC1 at 9:30pm.

I enjoyed the first episode :D
    Forum Member
    Showtime has set the premiere date for The Borgias - April 3rd.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/showtime-renews-californication/

April is looking pretty cool! That month we will be getting Camelot, Game of Thrones, The Borgias and the latter half of The Kennedys!
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    spaintv wrote: »
    History Channel's 8 hour mini series THE KENNEDY'S will NOW NOT AIR IN THE US. The series starring Katie Holmes has been completed but History Channel Execs have deemed the finished product "not appropiate for the History Channel". The series will now try to find a home on US Cable and is to be shopped around. The Kennedy's will however go ahead with its planned international broadcasts.

Its a pretty gutting case of censureship (well, self-censureship, since History paid for the show).

On the other hand, Katie Holmes surely has ruined it anyway.
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New ghost series Bedlam starts on Living TV early February. From the clip I have seen it looks very scary. Trouble is I don't get Living!
  • ElectratElectrat Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like we've got to wait till June for new True Blood.
  • SpacedoneSpacedone Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camelot on Starz will start on April 1.

I'm really hoping this one doesn't turn out to Merlin under another name. The youth of the cast doesn't fill me with confidence.
    Forum Member
    [CENTER

The Killing (AMC) / US Pace
    Set in Seattle, Washington, and filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, the series follows three stories centered around the homicide of a young girl, Rosie Larsen, and the ensuing police investigation. Based on the Danish miniseries Forbrydelsen (The Crime)

Got a heads up from the TV Progs Boards;

BBC4 will be broadcasting the original Danish miniseries, The Killing, every Saturday starting tonight, 22nd January. BBC4 will air the original Danish version with English subtitles in double bills playing at 9 and 10pm each Saturday.

The US adaptation will premiere in March.
  • bazellisbazellis Posts: 5,405
    Forum Member

Outsourced is genius!
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member
    The US adaptation will premiere in March.

AMC HAD been saying that, but now the premiere date is April 3, according to a press release from AMC.
    Forum Member
    MoreTears wrote: »
    AMC HAD been saying that, but now the premiere date is April 3, according to a press release from AMC.

Thanks for the update Moretears! :)
  • paulschapmanpaulschapman Posts: 35,536
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D

Really looking forward to this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Anybody know when THE CHICAGO CODE starts in the UK? IN SKY atlantic, I presume.
  • MoreTearsMoreTears Posts: 7,025
    Forum Member

The Canadian premiere of The Kennedys has now been changed to April 10.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else watching ABC's mid-season "Off the Map" at US Pace?

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=hfe_W9wvVfE

It's (yet another) medical drama from Shonda Rhimes. This time sexy young doctors are working in the Souther American rainforest (which looks suspiciously like Hawaii!) - "Grey's in the Jungle" or "Grey's meets Lost" as it were.

It's hardly the most original thing ever but one big reason to give it a try is that it features the wonderful Caroline Dhavernas of Wonderfalls fame. It's just great to see her back on TV - and hope this isn't cancelled so quickly.
    Forum Member
    The BBC has secured the Uk terrestial rights to controversial US miniseries The Kennedys.

The series will air first on UK History Channel as 4*120 minute episodes from April 7th.

BBC2 will air the series later, possibly in May.

The UK’s History Channel will air The Kennedys in four 120-minute parts from 7 April, and it’s believed BBC2 will premiere it on terrestrial TV in May

source: http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/tv-news/the-kennedys-coming-to-bbc2.php#ixzz1H29JLZ1C