*~*~*~*// The Chelsee Healey & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread \\*~*~*~*Part 3*~*~*

Comments

• GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe the tour's almost over. Two days break and off to Dublin. Nicely refreshed, I hope.

Daughter and I going on Wednesday (and special Christmas present for friend, going on Thursday with her!!!)

Dances seem to be going well for Chelsee and Pasha - some good scoring so Im hoping for a great show.(Some strange scoring going on as well, isn't there!!!)

I've missed seeing them on the telly, although youtube is great, been looking at some of the dances, and of course if Im feeling a bit bereft, there's always plenty of the Siberian gypsy on SYTYCD .
    Going to do our damnest to get a win for Chelsee and Pasha, but if not, I would really like to see Jason win one!!!!! Think he deserves it. Not sure what way it's going to go over here.

Daughter's making a banner!!!!! Jesus!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    The Kartem/Artem thread is full of news, pictures and tweets, we get excited when we see so much as his shoelace or his suitcase. :D:D

The longer it goes on the more I have to laugh. I do kind of admire the guy, for not having an ego big enough to make him want to see his own picture everywhere. :cool:

Thanks KarmaA for eeking out some more great pics of our two. :)[/QUOTE
    Check out Katyaandpasha.com. Brand new pus of Pasha and all tour dates.Clitheroe and Lancaster are now sold out!! Ok magazine on 28th february has a 4page feature with pasha and Katya!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member

Well done sandy a pic of the elusive Pasha, wonder if Katya read the thread and took pity on us lol.:D He does look :cool: though.
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member

Our International Man of Mystery :cool:

I also liked the one of Robbie bringing them coffee. There's another one with Natalie and Katya and a pint of guinness, taken by a member of the band I think. They've done what I'd have done - a fun 2 day break in Dublin instead of flying back to London.

A Cardiff club posted this facebook album. Only a couple with Chelsee (did she leave early?) but a few more of Robbie, Nancy, Bobby, his 'fox', Ian, and some interesting ones of Craig:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188438061262891&set=a.188433867929977.33221.147714068668624&type=3&l=c44c94eadf&permPage=1
  • pasodabblepasodabble Posts: 5,865
    Forum Member
    From Twitter:

Miss Great Britain International is very proud to announce Strictly Come Dancing beauty @chelseehealey as one of our Celebrity Judges!!

I suppose she needs to make money somehow... but more of this stuff and the less acting she does, the harder it'll become to be taken seriously as an actress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    https://twitter.com/#!/KRihanoff/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FX0LNjIQM

Kristina posted a lovely picture of her with Natalie and Chelsee :)

I'm confused as to why she accepted this Miss GB judging spot, but I guess her agent/pr people must've thought it was a good idea, and I'm sure they know whats best for her career :)
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:cool::cool::D
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pasodabble wrote: »
    From Twitter:

Miss Great Britain International is very proud to announce Strictly Come Dancing beauty @chelseehealey as one of our Celebrity Judges!!

I suppose she needs to make money somehow... but more of this stuff and the less acting she does, the harder it'll become to be taken seriously as an actress.

Chelsee,..a judge?
    I've had this conversation before,but just to recap,Chelsee couldn't recognise her own qualities on SCD,or articulate her feelings.What makes anyone think she could make a useful contribution as a judge.?
    Maybe she has another hidden talent with which to surprize us :D
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all, popping in, but have been lurking ;)

Thanks to everyone for pics, news on Chelsee and Pasha.
    Hope the play is a runaway success for Chelsee....and judging Miss GB International, odd choice, and I have to agree with Jim, maybe it will be scripted, but it is all exposure for her, lets hope it is positive. Not so sure on the TVbuzz mag article...wish her lots of luck at giving the US a crack, nobody can knock her for trying to move up the career ladder....but as for Chelsee wanting a wedding like Kim Kardashian, please, no Chelsee, be your own person, dont aspire to the likes of KK.

Love the pic of the mysterious Pasha, come on Katya, a few more please :D

Have a ball Georgousgeorge and your daughter, hope you will give us a report:)

Hope everyone is well. Back to lurking :D
    Forum Member
    Hi All

Thanks paso and chazz for the links and pics. Chelsee a judge ok, bit of a curve ball, hope she does more acting roles and possibly dancing too. Time will tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkvhfXPHfJY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3TciudcgU
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All

Thanks paso and chazz for the links and pics. Chelsee a judge ok, bit of a curve ball, hope she does more acting roles and possibly dancing too. Time will tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP3TciudcgU

BIB..if only,but I don't hold out much hope.

Interesting vid link,thanks,shows the scale of the Cardiff arena quite well,which is something I wondered about.A ticket for the Weds night only a few rows from the front,attracted no interest at only £30 on ebay;I was tempted but the time was inconveniant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 379
    Forum Member
    hi guys, havn't posted for ages :o (been lurking a bit)

nice to finally see a picture of pasha, i do hope katya keeps up the good work! also glad to see that chelsee is using some of her exposure, although i don't think anyone was expecting miss GB. however i would like her to have some more acting roles too, otherwise i fear she will never be fully acknowledged as an actress rather than 'celebrity'.

and thank you ever so much Karma A for the links, you do such a fabulous job! x
    Forum Member
    BIB..if only,but I don't hold out much hope.

Interesting vid link,thanks,shows the scale of the Cardiff arena quite well,which is something I wondered about.A ticket for the Weds night only a few rows from the front,attracted no interest at only £30 on ebay;I was tempted but the time was inconveniant.

Surprised, thought it would have been snapped up, venue looks more intimate than Wembley anyway.

Hi cookiecracker, your welcome, the links are a bit thin on the ground of late, hopefully it is just a lull but is hard to find anything of late glad you came out of lurkdom:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Thanks everyone for all the updates and links on Chelsee and Pash Pash:D:D

Chelsee will do well as a judge and also as an actress. She can do both. she is a rising star and is lucky to have these choices at a young age. SCD has exposed her.

Am still loving how much she is enjoying dancing.
    She is tweeting less personal stuff, that's a step in the right direction.

she was "the revelation" on strictly,am sure her bubbly personality can be used elsewhere on screen. I'll keep lurking and watching this space. Go on chelsee!!!!!!!

And if both of them are reading this:p:p they should send a picture from the tour to their fans. (pweety pweez):D
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    Some more pics of Pasha ...... he's been snapped with a fan, lucky lady!

https://twitter.com/#!/Laura_Lizz/status/172108948151877632/photo/1

Pasha in full flow .... http://twitpic.com/8mwwgv

..... and from Chelsee. :eek::D

chelsee healey @chelseehealey
    Orrr no I've had a MARE ha ha missed my flight because I was a minuit Late! Had to book another ! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Stunty wrote: »
    Some more pics of Pasha ...... he's been snapped with a fan, lucky lady!

https://twitter.com/#!/Laura_Lizz/status/172108948151877632/photo/1

Pasha in full flow .... http://twitpic.com/8mwwgv

..... and from Chelsee. :eek::D

chelsee healey @chelseehealey
    Orrr no I've had a MARE ha ha missed my flight because I was a minuit Late! Had to book another ! :(

Aw they're great photos! I don't know what I'd do if I met Chelsee or Pasha, I'd probably embaress myself and become a blubbering mess :o:D

Waterloo Road is back on, so here is a nice pic of Chelsee with co stars in TV Times magazine :) She looks older than she usually does (In a good way!)
    https://twitter.com/#!/tvtimesmagazine/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FuuTlXwy0

I can't believe we only have one more week of Team Chasha goodness left :(:(:(:cry: I'm gonna miss seeing them dance together
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason won in Dublin last night, kinda what I was hoping for if it wasn't to be Chelsee and Pasha. He was so delighted that he threw himself on the floor and had to be revived!!! I could see Chelsee jumping up and down, she was so pleased for him.

I have to say that they were pushing the "O'Donovan" bit, but I could tell from the audience reaction that it was either going to be him, or Harry. Jason had a fan group of girls wearing pink t-shirts, he definitely had a lot of support.

Overall, a great night, pro dances were great, got to see everyone CLOSE UP!!! since we were in the FRONT ROW. No pictures allowed unfortunately, but we had Bruno almost on top of us at one stage - frightening!!!!!!

Out came Chelsee and Pasha. Wahoo...... danced their quickstep in the middle, on the stage, and if I was to be really honest, they didn't do it as well as they had done in the final. To be expected really, it was much more relaxed. Lovely to see them coming out, daughter and I had our banner up. We were like, "have they seen us, can they see us now, are they looking...... and then they they both saw it. We got the thumbs up from Pasha and a big wave from Chelsee and when they were finished, Pasha blew kisses to us!!!!!! Honestly, we were waving like mad, it was all I could do not to jump over the bloody barrier and they got 3 10s.

Robbie was hilarious, he was really bad and was like"don't bother voting for me, I'm crap and don't bother voting for Harry, he's really boring. Anita was a little non descript and kept mentioning the fact that she was 62 and kept rubbing Robin's chest!!

Nancy had verbal diarrohea (can't spell that!!) but as Len said, was definitely "gamey".

Mark has really improved in his waltzing. Natalie has done a great job with him, but he is as bad as ever with the latin!! Terrible....and to me he is painfully thin!!!!! Lots of smutty talk with Bruno!!!

Harry, as expected, was his usual "boring" brilliant self.

Jason was puffing and blowing, trying to keep a hold of Kristina - we're close enough to see the girmaces and the veins in his neck!!

Haven't see the showdance for a while, so not sure if there was a slight hiccup in a lift hear the end, but it looked spectacular and I think Chelsee had pink knickers on .......... could see the edges of them - so cute. Pasha looked his gorgeous self!! A change of outfit a few times and I have to say, he looks great, with or without his shirt!!! They got a 9 and two 10s. Pasha is such a rock, I could see her look at him once or twice, and he just gives her a nod, or a nudge!!! They may have been at it for a few weeks, but there was plenty of hugs and hand holding and arms around, etc. Even though they are so different, they seem to get on so well.

Oh well, A very entertaining evening, lots of clapping, stamping, Kate Thornton was very good I thought and seeing Craig, Bruno and Len out dancing was brilliant. Singers were fantastic and really nice to see them out in the middle of the stage.

Going to miss it all when it finishes in Belfast. Thank you very much Chelsee and Pasha for giving me lots of pleasure over the last few months but at least I can youtube stuff for a while if I feel the need!!!
    Forum Member
    Jason won in Dublin last night, kinda what I was hoping for if it wasn't to be Chelsee and Pasha. He was so delighted that he threw himself on the floor and had to be revived!!! I could see Chelsee jumping up and down, she was so pleased for him.

I have to say that they were pushing the "O'Donovan" bit, but I could tell from the audience reaction that it was either going to be him, or Harry. Jason had a fan group of girls wearing pink t-shirts, he definitely had a lot of support.

Overall, a great night, pro dances were great, got to see everyone CLOSE UP!!! since we were in the FRONT ROW. No pictures allowed unfortunately, but we had Bruno almost on top of us at one stage - frightening!!!!!!

Out came Chelsee and Pasha. Wahoo...... danced their quickstep in the middle, on the stage, and if I was to be really honest, they didn't do it as well as they had done in the final. To be expected really, it was much more relaxed. Lovely to see them coming out, daughter and I had our banner up. We were like, "have they seen us, can they see us now, are they looking...... and then they they both saw it. We got the thumbs up from Pasha and a big wave from Chelsee and when they were finished, Pasha blew kisses to us!!!!!! Honestly, we were waving like mad, it was all I could do not to jump over the bloody barrier and they got 3 10s.

Robbie was hilarious, he was really bad and was like"don't bother voting for me, I'm crap and don't bother voting for Harry, he's really boring. Anita was a little non descript and kept mentioning the fact that she was 62 and kept rubbing Robin's chest!!

Nancy had verbal diarrohea (can't spell that!!) but as Len said, was definitely "gamey".

Mark has really improved in his waltzing. Natalie has done a great job with him, but he is as bad as ever with the latin!! Terrible....and to me he is painfully thin!!!!! Lots of smutty talk with Bruno!!!

Jason was puffing and blowing, trying to keep a hold of Kristina - we're close enough to see the girmaces and the veins in his neck!!

Haven't see the showdance for a while, so not sure if there was a slight hiccup in a lift hear the end, but it looked spectacular and I think Chelsee had pink knickers on .......... could see the edges of them - so cute. Pasha looked his gorgeous self!! A change of outfit a few times and I have to say, he looks great, with or without his shirt!!! They got a 9 and two 10s. Pasha is such a rock, I could see her look at him once or twice, and he just gives her a nod, or a nudge!!! They may have been at it for a few weeks, but there was plenty of hugs and hand holding and arms around, etc. Even though they are so different, they seem to get on so well.

Oh well, A very entertaining evening, lots of clapping, stamping, Kate Thornton was very good I thought and seeing Craig, Bruno and Len out dancing was brilliant. Singers were fantastic and really nice to see them out in the middle of the stage.

Going to miss it all when it finishes in Belfast. Thank you very much Chelsee and Pasha for giving me lots of pleasure over the last few months but at least I can youtube stuff for a while if I feel the need!!!

Thanks Gorgeousgeorge for the report, glad you had a front row seat and thoroughly enjoyed it, and Pasha and Chelsee saw your banner and you were rewarded with waves and kisses:)

Sounds gruesome a close up of Jase's veins and grimaces yuck.:eek:

Lol about Chelsee's pink knickers, tomorrows laundry flashing:)
  • primaballerina1primaballerina1 Posts: 75
    Forum Member

Sweet report, Gorgeousgeorge! Especially re C&P. Having seen the tour this year I agree with many of your thoughts. Glad Kristina got a win, have seen her dance several times and she is stunning-what a spine that girl has!
    I you-tubed P&C Latin last night,bit bored and needed pepping up. Also this has grown on me quite a lot lately its P&A rather than P&C but very sexy and grown-up. :cool: Its been posted before elsewhere I think.:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGpshcM2Nw
  • sunshine6405sunshine6405 Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks for your fab report, happy you and your daughter had a great time. Laughed at the pink knickers, not exactly a match to the Showdance outfit :D

Nice to see Jason and Kristina with another win :)

Sounds like the tour has been a success...almost at an end now :( Will miss reading all things Chelsee and Pasha together...but look forward to reading about what Chelsee and Pasha are doing individually....Big thanks to all for posting links, news, videos, etc. It has been a blast...roll on SCD 2012 :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet report, Gorgeousgeorge! Especially re C&P. Having seen the tour this year I agree with many of your thoughts. Glad Kristina got a win, have seen her dance several times and she is stunning-what a spine that girl has!
    I you-tubed P&C Latin last night,bit bored and needed pepping up. Also this has grown on me quite a lot lately its P&A rather than P&C but very sexy and grown-up. :cool: Its been posted before elsewhere I think.:D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGpshcM2Nw

Yeah. I've checked out a lot of the SYTYCD as well. Bloody hell, it's great stuff, and I recognise bits of choreography Pasha brought to Strictly. The arm stuff on the salsa I remember.

Definitely worth dipping into.. ...........I'm off to check out Anya, Pasha, Cristina!!! again,or maybe Pasha and Melanie, Viennese Waltz :)

Judging by a couple of Chelsee's tweets, she's feeling emotional that the tour is drawing to a close. I'd say she's had a fantastic time, even though she seems quite up and down at times in her tweeting. She's still quite a young 23 year old but what an experience for her!!!

I'll be keeping an eye out for her and also for Mr. Kovalev - you never know, himself and Katya might extend their tour to take in Dublin. - if Vincent and Flavia can do it...............Going to see them in May........... bring it on..............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meant to say a big thanks to everyone - you know who you are - for keeping us up to date with all the articles, pictures, twitter stuff, etc......Not very technical myself so am very grateful for anything at all.

Cheers!!!!
  • primaballerina1primaballerina1 Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Yeah. I've checked out a lot of the SYTYCD as well. Bloody hell, it's great stuff, and I recognise bits of choreography Pasha brought to Strictly. The arm stuff on the salsa I remember.
    Bloody hell indeed! I have also recognized the choreography in places. The spine roll Chelsee had a go at in the chachacha, same as Lauren's? I also thought Aliona pinched some SYTYCD choreography for Harry;s showdance, but I suppose that sort of thing is allowed.:p I think that means I have watched certain videos too many times.:eek:
    Chelsee has become a fast mover I noticed, from watching the tape from Scotland ,lucky her -talent and opportunity.
    I also am going to see them in May......anticipation is high. :D