Options

Animal Crossing New Leaf players thread (14.6.13)

Comments

• Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was intending to start playing again, data transferred from my old 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL. All saved data was supposed to transfer - which it did. Except my Animal Crossing saved data :( Which was lost.

I did try to start again, but it just annoyed me too much :mad:
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I was looking at animal crossing happy home designer this afternoon! :)

Ah yes it seems an ok little add on, I really want a new main game for the Wii U maybe, I'm sure it's planed and will happen eventually.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    I was intending to start playing again, data transferred from my old 3DS XL to my New 3DS XL. All saved data was supposed to transfer - which it did. Except my Animal Crossing saved data :( Which was lost.

I did try to start again, but it just annoyed me too much :mad:

I lost my digital copy AND save when I transferred to the new 3DSXL! :blush::(

(I don't EVER buy anything digital in regards to Nintendo!) >:(
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes it seems an ok little add on, I really want a new main game for the Wii U maybe, I'm sure it's planed and will happen eventually.

Yep! I'd love a WiiU copy of animal crossing! :cool:

(Would be worth the money just to see the AC community active again) :D
  • Options
    LethamLetham Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Sooooo big bump!

I have recently started playing again, and am really loving returning to my town, anyone else still playing? Would really love to have a group of people playing together again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *NINJA BUMP*

Anyone still playing? Just started again with the other half!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am still playing, trying to fill in the catalogue, a not so small task >_<
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still check my town daily after rebuilding starting fresh last year.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    After 500 hours, I finally have Katrinas shop in Main Street, I feel a great sense of accomplishment.

I don't suppose anyone has the bubble stationary or the maple leaf stationary? They are the two papers that I am missing and would be very happy to trade for them :)
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    I just got Shampoodles but what i want is the police station though none of the morons in my town will ask for one.
  • Options
    omipaloneomipalone Posts: 11,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Downloaded the large update yesterday and took the plunge to sell my old town of Aldur to Nook for £75 million bells.

It has been a long time since I played Animal Crossing so it feels fresh in my new town of Palone.

Has the update attracted anyone else to replay the game?
  • Options
    paulodcpaulodc Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I've jumped back in! Still debating whether or not to sell my old town...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    paulodc wrote: »
    I've jumped back in! Still debating whether or not to sell my old town...
    I pondered it for a bit but eventually decided that old Aldur was as near complete as I could get it and therefore if I wanted to re-ignite my interest in the game I just had to let the old place go.

Miss my old mucker, Lucky though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh guys we need a brand new Animal Crossing, I don't care I'll buy the console just for it :)
  • Options
    SynXSynX Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Really hoping for an Animal Crossing game on the Switch, but I feel like with this big update, is it just here to placate us, as we're years away from another Animal Crossing game?

That said, really impressed with the amount of content in the game, it's got me logging in daily again! - Tempted to sell my town and start again though, decisions!!
  • Options
    MusicQueenMusicQueen Posts: 15,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is an app coming out, and they are planning another animal crossing. I hope anyway...
  • Options
    MusicQueenMusicQueen Posts: 15,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone have Pavé lamp?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is an app coming out, and they are planning another animal crossing. I hope anyway...

I've pre-registered for the mobile app which is due late November (register via this link)

https://ac-pocketcamp.com/en-US/site
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pocket Camp is out

My ID is 5653 0241 142

Add me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Pocket Camp is out

My ID is 5653 0241 142

Add me :)

Done!!

Mine is 1995 5910 236

Not as much fun as the fully fledged game (obviously) but hopefully the pocket version will grow with time rather like Nintendo did with New Leaf
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I have Pocket Camp it's quite fun actually 😀

I'm going to add you all, it's good to see some old faces here, my id is 5155 7758 339
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys I have Pocket Camp it's quite fun actually 😀

I'm going to add you all, it's good to see some old faces here, my id is 5155 7758 339

Thanks for the friend invite. Kudos sent your way!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of rumours that AC on switch will be revealed tomorrow, I think we will be disappointed as I reckon around summer to autumn it will be announced.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lots of rumours that AC on switch will be revealed tomorrow, I think we will be disappointed as I reckon around summer to autumn it will be announced.

There are always 2 franchises that compel me to buy a new console, Zelda & Animal Crossing. As I already had Breath of the Wild on my Wii-U I have had no reason to buy a Swicth. However if the rumour turns out to be true then a Switch will be getting bought a.s.a.p

Oh and thanks for the visits on Pocket Camp :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omipalone wrote: »

There are always 2 franchises that compel me to buy a new console, Zelda & Animal Crossing. As I already had Breath of the Wild on my Wii-U I have had no reason to buy a Swicth. However if the rumour turns out to be true then a Switch will be getting bought a.s.a.p

Oh and thanks for the visits on Pocket Camp :)

Yes same when AC gets announced or Mario Maker I too will be ordering a Switch just before the release dates 😀

Pocket Camp is a bit of a grind after a week or so and it just doesn't have that charm but it's great for a free app, I'm enjoying it.