Best free UK dating sites? - Fed up now

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    You may visit www.edatinguk.com.

It has a good number and UK singles and it also has some new dating website features. There are several language versions as well.

It is free to register a profile, search members and send winks. It will cost you only a few euros to send messages to other members and it is relatively cheaper than any other UK dating website.

Check it out, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Good Luck
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johan70 wrote: »
    You may visit www.edatinguk.com.

It has a good number and UK singles and it also has some new dating website features. There are several language versions as well.

It is free to register a profile, search members and send winks. It will cost you only a few euros to send messages to other members and it is relatively cheaper than any other UK dating website.

Check it out, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Good Luck

Johan, can you set me up with a hot Swedish bloke please? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Plenty of Fish is the biggest and best in the UK IMO.

Met quite a few people from it. A few I dated for a while too.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Ok cupid worked for me and it was the only dating site i tried. At first i thought i wouldnt find anyone but being free it was worth a shot. 2 weeks later i met with someone. First try it was a success. Now we are engaged and living together. Yes theres a few foreign weirdos who message anyone with a pulse but there are decent people on there. Whats good about ok cupid is you can block said weirdos