Luisa a brilliant housemate..

Comments

• strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that she mentioned Dappy's habit of looking at and talking to the cameras today, it annoys me greatly. I'm just really glad she won't be evicted on Wednesday. I wasn't a fan of her on The Apprentice but she's great value on CBB in my opinion.
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved that she mentioned Dappy's habit of looking at and talking to the cameras today, it annoys me greatly. I'm just really glad she won't be evicted on Wednesday. I wasn't a fan of her on The Apprentice but she's great value on CBB in my opinion.

I'm the same, I disliked her a lot at the beginning of The Apprentice but after she calmed down I started liking her and on CBB so far she's been great. She clearly has a huge crush on Jasmine that's why she wanted Dappy to not be there in the bathtub :D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I'm the same, I disliked her a lot at the beginning of The Apprentice but after she calmed down I started liking her and on CBB so far she's been great. She clearly has a huge crush on Jasmine that's why she wanted Dappy to not be there in the bathtub :D

So you don't think it was something she's contrived after seeing and making a note of how Lee and Casey were probably getting air time? We saw her planning it in advance on the sofa with Jasmine FGS.

How is anyone falling for this utter contrived/fake/rubbish?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you don't think it was something she's contrived after seeing and making a note of how Lee and Casey were probably getting air time? We saw her planning it in advance on the sofa with Jasmine FGS.

Nope. I could tell she fancied her way before the whole Lee and Casey thing. Lee clearly fancies Jasmine and I bet she's the one he was thinking about when he did his stuff in the toilet, that's as fake as it gets
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    on the Apprentice I thought this woman would sell her own grandmother to get ahead - and now seeing her on CBB, no change !!! she's a manipulating, calculating outrageous, shameless little minx, and watch her work....
    Can't stand her, but she's a great CBB housemate, and wouldn't be surprised if she got the girls turning on eachother in due course !
    Forum Member
    Nope. I could tell she fancied her way before the whole Lee and Casey thing. Lee clearly fancies Jasmine and I bet she's the one he was thinking about when he did his stuff in the toilet, that's as fake as it gets

God:o You clearly watch this on a whole different level and with a different perspective to me.

I saw two girls planning to upstage the showmance followed by a very fake and contrived scene in a bath tub.

What do I know:confused:
  • Odette ValmontOdette Valmont Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I noticed that first point too. I wonder if we'll see things heating up further between Luisa and Jasmine.

But yeah, Luisa isn't fake she's a carefree, loveable, empowered woman who doesn't take any s*** from anyone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God:o You clearly watch this on a whole different level and with a different perspective to me.

I saw two girls planning to upstage the showmance followed by a very fake and contrived scene in a bath tub.

That's the beauty of it, different perspectives and interpretations. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying the two are in love or whatever but it's obvious to me that Luisa fancies Jasmine and she's also using that to her own benefit as she knows it will get her attention
    Forum Member
    deleted.

Sorry can't post for LMAO. I'd get banned.
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so did I - Luisa is a manipulative attention seeker !
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's disgusting. Luisa is a successful businesswoman who has made a fortune from her success. What gives you the right to imply she's a bad mother? If I was her child, I'd certainly look up to her and the success she's achieved.

and if it all goes pear-shaped and she loses everything, will you then berate her for claiming benefits?
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's disgusting. Luisa is a successful businesswoman who has made a fortune from her success. What gives you the right to imply she's a bad mother? If I was her child, I'd certainly look up to her and the success she's achieved.

I would never speak to my mum again if I saw her on the TV boasting about sex acts with other women, sucking a sleazy creeps nipples and poking at his bits in a hot tub.... She is repulsive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Yup.

• achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved how she OVERSHADOWED Lee's poor attempt at airtime with a hot tub.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has an over inflated sense of self importance. Bitchy & conniving too. Don't like her one little bit.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    I would never speak to my mum again if I saw her on the TV boasting about sex acts with other women, sucking a sleazy creeps nipples and poking at his bits in a hot tub.... She is repulsive.
    academia wrote: »
    Well let's hope her child isn't watching the show. Imagine having to own up to her being your Mum.
    Is her child of school age? I hope not...imagine having to explain your mum being a slapper to cruel school kids.
    polli wrote: »
    Absolutely. She is a disgrace. Hopefully the child is too young to be aware yet ,and hopefully not in school or she'll be getting some flak over mommy munching on a blokes nipple and nuzzling the breasts of a woman on telly.

Out of interest do any of you have a problem with Lee Ryan poking his erection into a woman's back and then going off to have a wank on national TV? Because he has a child too, who is actually is of school age unlike Luisa's. Or is that OK because he's a man?
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was spot on about that, to be fair to her. But it wouldn't take a genius to highlight that particular trait.

I think Linda had Luisa fairly spot on and put it to her brilliantly, in such a way that Linda didn't herself look bitchy. I wouldn't be surprised if we see Luisa turning on Linda.

Good housemate, but not a very likeable person and, again, her voice does my head in!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    on the Apprentice I thought this woman would sell her own grandmother to get ahead - and now seeing her on CBB, no change !!! she's a manipulating, calculating outrageous, shameless little minx, and watch her work....
    Can't stand her, but she's a great CBB housemate, and wouldn't be surprised if she got the girls turning on eachother in due course !

Agreed. But having said that she's already destroyed any rep she built on the Apprentice so clearly not that intelligent :D
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her I hope she's the first to go.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dillan wrote: »
    Definitely! I would be very sad if she leaves for good on Wednesday.

Unfortunately this will happen because of Evander's stupid views on gay people. He's killed her chances of progressing further in this series. He's going down and he's taking her with him.
  • snarieksnariek Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Unfortunately this will happen because of Evander's stupid views on gay people. He's killed her chances of progressing further in this series. He's going down and he's taking her with him.

You obviously haven't watched the most recent show or been on the forum lately. No one is leaving on Wednesday.
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

No one is leaving Wednesday.
  • fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    Out of interest do any of you have a problem with Lee Ryan poking his erection into a woman's back and then going off to have a wank on national TV? Because he has a child too, who is actually is of school age unlike Luisa's. Or is that OK because he's a man?

He is just as slimy and sleazy but this isn't about him, it's about a so called inspirational, caring and brilliant woman and wonderful mother.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snariek wrote: »
    You obviously haven't watched the most recent show or been on the forum lately. No one is leaving on Wednesday.

That's funny. I could have sworn that I've just seen it this morning.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    So is she a brilliant housemate then?

The poor fools falling for utter contrived/fake/rubbish like that. So is she a brilliant housemate then?
    She has an over inflated sense of self importance. Bitchy & conniving too. Don't like her one little bit.
    So is she a brilliant housemate then?