The X-Factor: Destiny's Desire - Show Eight Results!

2»

Comments

• TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Ok, Gav?
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Ahh man, that Melanie performance really was amazing, but I'm going to have to stick with my act and save The Lovettes, but good luck, Justin!
    Forum Member
    Ok, it's 1-1! Zak, who are you sending home?
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is such a difficult decision as both acts in the sing-off were almost equally brilliant so I'm going to have to refer back to earlier performances and the act I feel has the most potential in this contest and has been the most consistant is The Lovettes, so the act I'm sending home tonight, is Melanie McCabe- sorry Justin!
    Forum Member
    Ok, it's 2-1 against Melanie. Carlisle, if you send home Melanie, she's leaving us tonight, however if you send home the Lovettes, we'll go to deadlock..
  • jag02010jag02010 Posts: 7,347
    Forum Member
    Oh my this is tense!
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I was busy! :o

Both acts had a bit of an off-night tonight and although I feel The Lovettes were substantially better in the sing-off I am inclined to send this to deadlock because both have been favoured very highly by me in the past!! In the end I am going to judge it how it should be judged, on the sing-off, where I will be unfortunately sending home a girl I thought was a shoe-in for the finals.... Sorry Jag, I am sending home Melanie. :(
  • jag02010jag02010 Posts: 7,347
    Forum Member
    :( Note to self - Everyone hates Kelly Clarkson :p

Thanks to everyone who supported Melanie! It's ok, Jade's going to win anyway. ;)
    Forum Member
    So, with 3 votes to 1, we say goodbye to Melanie tonight! Huge commiserations to Melanie and to Justin, you've been great!

Join us on Thursday (we hope this isn't a lie this time) for show 9, where the theme is girlbands! See you then!
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    Ohh, thank you so much for saving The Lovettes, I really wasnt expecting it in the face of such an amazing sing-off from Melanie, huge comiserations Justin :(. Just going to have to prove you were all right next week and come back with something amazing.
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was quite the result I was forecasting in my mind, and the theme will surely favour the girl groups and Jade