Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will the teeth return too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nigelk wrote: »
    Will the teeth return too?

Nearly the end of the series, so I just have to take this opportunity to squeeeze in the Monty Python sketch that Rylan always reminds me of - Conrad Pooh's and His Dancing Teeth
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_59wurktYw
    :p
  • oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To my surprise I've liked Rylan. The teeth are shocking but he has been funny about them, taking all the comments in good part. Overall he seems like a nice person with a gentle manner with people and his voice doesn't grate, despite the Essex accent which isn't my favourite.

AJ and that voice, noise and over the top personality, with the look at me clothes, grinning and laughing, makes me want to cover my ears and run away.

Screecher Willis is another one I'd like to see them get rid of. They won't of course. Shrieking, dense, crass individual. Have they dropped that ridiculous Queen of BB fawning nonsense yet?
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    delly wrote: »
    Ooooo SULLA, we are not often in disagreement; but I LOVE Rylan. Best thing that has happened to BBBOT's for a long time. But, AJ has to go. Look gorgeous, has the personality but is so irritating....

We will agree to disagree.:)
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,547
    Forum Member
    tiltonland wrote: »
    Goodbye rylan,,,,,your 15 minutes has stretched as far as it can

Agree. I hope he is never seen again after this year.
  • caz06caz06 Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the thing with AJ is when she's doing the 1-2-1 interviews before they go in , and the rover reporting last week she seems pretty good, and I think should she be back next year, they should have her doing that, and keep rylan solo or give him a new but more experienced presenting partner
  • JoshuaRyJoshuaRy Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    I don't think Rylan would be as good without AJ by his side. I know shes terrible but they have fun together when they're presenting and personally I think that a show like BOTS needs two presenters, its so much more of a laugh. I hope Rylan isn't the lone presenter next year.

I'd love them to try out someone like Matt Johnson. He'd be better than Rylan and AJ put together... and him and Emma had a good bit of chemistry when he was on the other week!