Anthony Edwards returns to ER

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved Mark and it's going to be great to see a new episode with him in, provided they can make him look like he used.

Bigish spoilers:
    Pratt is a goner in the first episode. Going to miss him, he really grew on me throughout the seasons. Abby supposed to only be in a couple of episodes and Luka possibly in none. :( Looking forward to the return of Carter.

I'd love Doug Ross to return, my all time favourite. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    ^ So who is going to be in this series? Angela Bassett, Scott Grimes, Parminder, Linda?!?! Is that it?!?! :(
  • NeilPostNeilPost Posts: 6,067
    Forum Member
    QUOTE=jeffersbnl;27426219]Would anyone mind if in future news of the next season of ER and who might/is returning isn't shouted out in the title of the thread please. Some of us would like some surprises![/QUOTE]

Stop reading internet newgroups discussing current and future TV then !! :eek:

P.S. Some more secrets you may not be aware of....don;t read if you still want the surprise
    - It will be Christmas soon
    - Your gas and electricity will go up again soon
    - England won the 1966 world cup if you haven't seen the footage yet
    - Jody Foster is a lezza
    - ER has been canned after S15
    - The Tories will win the next election
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    umbongo wrote: »
    ^ So who is going to be in this series? Angela Bassett, Scott Grimes, Parminder, Linda?!?! Is that it?!?! :(

Don't forget Stamos and Lyons ;)

I adore Grimes though.

Well, I suppose going against the majority in this thread I do still watch ER and enjoy it. Worst season for me was S11 but I also don't have much love for S4. Loved S12 & most of S13. S14 was ok but I'm glad it's winding up. We already know about Greene
    and Ray and Carter

coming back, I hope that we'll see more. Kerry would be great and
    Luka and Abby - spoilered for those who don't know they're leaving

I'm not too bothered about Ross though I know it'd mean a lot to some people. If they did bring him back (or just show a clip of him) I hope he'd be back with Carol and the twins as well. I'd love to see Benton and Romano again though they might not want to do too many flashback episodes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    umbongo wrote: »

I think there are going to be all the surgical lot from last season, Dubenko has a big storyline by the sounds of it. There's going to be lots of new faces.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,392
    Forum Member
    ^ Stamos, whoopie. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the information, though. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Stamos, he's such a wonderful addition to the cast... NOT.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least he's better than Lyons (Dr Brenner)....