James Fan & Proud

Comments

• FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YesNoMan wrote: »
    Does the fact that you have to add "and proud" not tell you something?

Yes and then again, No;-)
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,857
    Forum Member
    No I'm not a fan. He might not admit it but what he is abou,t is that he thinks he can force his "opinions" on people and uses his very big size as well in an intimidating way while trying to force his opinions onto people but then he has moments of regret when he realises he was out of order and that is not good enough to let him off on! >:( @ James! I hope his wife gives him a right good earful about this when she see's him too!

He also showed a massive double standard yesterday when he told Audley it was "none of his business" getting involved in why James wrote what he did about Lauren when James butted into an argument about Stephanie on the basis she was his friend. James would probably argue that Lauren isn't really Audley's friend but its still a double standard to a large extent and I wish someone had pointed that out to James.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bad-jojo wrote: »
    This.

I can't understand how he gets so much pleasure from saying hurtful things to people. He wants us to believe he didn't think Lauren would be upset after he practically called her a **** >:(
    I wouldn't say he called her a ****, or even implied it. He said she flirts when she's drunk - she does, she was in the pool with her boob hanging out (not just once when it was pointed out, but several times), she does lead Ricci on... what annoyed me though was that he said it and didn't have the balls to own it when he had the opportunity to stand up. If the task was to be frank about your fellow housemates, then given the chance stand up and own what you said.
  • Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    He is a great housemate but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I hate arrogance in anyone and he is the definition of arrogance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a great housemate but I wouldn't call myself a fan. I hate arrogance in anyone and he is the definition of arrogance.

I think he can be arrogant when he's locking horns with another Alpha....but when Dee was having her "Im not worthy" meldown, did he not say,"I'm just a dancer on a tv show".?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't want him as a mate but think he's a very interesting HM
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    James is a great HM!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Firewalker wrote: »
    Yes and then again, No;-)
    A fair enough answer. It's the old distinction, isn't it, between good housemate and someone you actually like and/or relate to. But the word "fan" is short for "fanatic", which surely leans more in the direction of being really into the person as well as their work, doesn't it? Like if you were a Man Utd fan despite thinking they were a bunch of wanchors, that would be a bit unusual wouldn't it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A fair enough answer. It's the old distinction, isn't it, between good housemate and someone you actually like and/or relate to. But the word "fan" is short for "fanatic", which surely leans more in the direction of being really into the person as well as their work, doesn't it? Like if you were a Man Utd fan despite thinking they were a bunch of wanchors, that would be a bit unusual wouldn't it.

I was just having gentle fun with your name.
    ;-)
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does the fact that you have to add "and proud" not tell you something?

It tells me that those who support him are made to feel like shit here. Things like yesterday's "those who voted James should be ashamed" thread for example, or labelling us as former Helen fans.

Being proud means not being ashamed, despite being told we should.
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he's entertaining. I can't really find it in me to dislike him.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Funny how the person who set it up is trying to get people to vote for James and they is still more people who dislike him than like him.
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a James fan.
    I'm very proud of that.
    If I liked him I'd hope my family would get me some much needed 'like James' management therapy.
    He's one if the most utterly awful vicious & obnoxious people I have ever come across.
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how the person who set it up is trying to get people to vote for James and they is still more people who dislike him than like him.

:D:D:D
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True, however it is hardly the negative landslide one would have normally expected from a board that is typically so pro Gary and anti everyone else. I think it is a promising result, and with just a week to go, James's support appears to be on the rise at just the right time. Here's hoping he can go all the way.:)
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a thoroughly unpleasant character but a great HM it has to be said.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    From what I've seen of him (taking the editing into account) I can't stand him. But I voted yes because he's been a great HM and without him this series would have died a slow death.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's as much of c*** as mark and conor. Right up there with the worst
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    The man is an absolute arse of the highest order with delusions off grandeur and a totally misplaced sense of ego. He patronises continually, and has mastered the art of being condescending. He is rude and obnoxious and plain out of order to many of them.

In short there is little to actually like about the guy, and much to ridicule and pour condemnation on. If I ever met him in real life he would be put in his place in an instant or we would have some major major clashes going on.

He has that kind of annoying face you just want to punch and I suspect with the way he talks to people, many people over the years will have obliged.

Good HM to watch though, and head and shoulders about the total waste of space that are the likes of Ricci, Lauren of George.
  • Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    The man is an absolute arse of the highest order with delusions off grandeur and a totally misplaced sense of ego. He patronises continually, and has mastered the art of being condescending. He is rude and obnoxious and plain out of order to many of them.
    In short there is little to actually like about the guy, and much to ridicule and pour condemnation on. If I ever met him in real life he would be put in his place in an instant or we would have some major major clashes going on.
    He has that kind of annoying face you just want to punch and I suspect with the way he talks to people, many people over the years will have obliged.
    I'll put you down as a vote to win then, shall I ? :D
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmeister wrote: »
    Who else is a fan of james? Own up and be proud as the series would be shite without him.

I'm out and proud!;-)
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    definitely not, due to him i fast forward most of the highligh show as I cant listen to him or look at his smarmy face
  • Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's thoroughly entertaining. James to win :)
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Absolutely not. Hideous obnoxious tool.

What Ms. Berry said ^
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>King James