Nadia the do gooder doing my head in

BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I thought going into this Nadia seemed like a nice person but I dont tend to watch that loose women. It has been commented she has quite a high set of views on that program.

However I do think their is a line between someone setting out to do good and just a plain nasty s*** stirrer. I think Nadia is creates a fake sense of outrage of over reacts to situations in a way that is just plain annoying. Ken is of an out dated generation he comments have no place in the world today but to suggest she is calling the police because of it. Is that really the right course of action ? Surely trying to correct and education Ken is all that is required.

I don't agree with the actions of either Ken or Jeremy Jackson and yes removal from the house is understandable. However Nadia is acting like judge and jury I think if she had her way they would have been shot at dawn and buried at sea and all records of their names removed from history.

She is a much different person than she seems on those cooking shows and travel / house buying things she did.

Comments

• danyelldanyell Posts: 10,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet Nadia's in her element now Kens been kicked out. She's probably thinking to herself 'finally good triumphs over evil, and it will be the most glorious PC house ever'. Bore off Nadia! Lol
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll soon start getting on everyones nerves!
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike Jeremy and Ken for their behaviour and Nadia for her response. She is very disappointing.
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Perez is more of a dogooder and has even less right to be.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia has killed any chance of winning the show imo ..
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    It is her job as a superhero.
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 6,024
    Forum Member
    She has lost my vote unfortunately.

I believe she has good intentions but there's no recognition that her feelings about something are not the only acceptable ones to have. She feels the need to tell people how that should feel and if the latest is true how to deal with it.
  • BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EvieJ wrote: »
    She has lost my vote unfortunately.

I believe she has good intentions but there's no recognition that her feelings about something are not the only acceptable ones to have. She feels the need to tell people how that should feel and if the latest is true how to deal with it.

I think you have nailed what annoys me the most about her that view that is is right and unless you feel the same way she does about things your the devil. Nobody in her world is allowed their own view your either with Nadia or you need to die.

Perez I have seen in a few stories to be honest he appeared to be a two faced waste of space. I don't really understand why or how he become famous. at least he is who he is and just happens to be annoying all the time.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I long to hear 'Get Nadia Out!' chants on the next eviction.

Awful, sanctimonious woman
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree and he is a nightmare too....
    Nadia is decent and I'd rather she did well than most of these awful housemates
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw her trying to put on the act of looking after everyone, telling all to calm down, and attempting to take control of the Jeremy situation (for our benefit). But then goes off trying to shit stir about Ken in the same episode.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that Nadia's responsible for Ken being kicked out by picking an argument with him in the first place. Vile woman!
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do gooder?

More like an interfering old busybody!

Even the Loose Women are saying she needs to take a step back.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Firewalker wrote: »
    I agree and he is a nightmare too....
    Nadia is decent and I'd rather she did well than most of these awful housemates

I can't stand her type. In last night's episode she was pre-empting people and trying to shut them up before they'd even finished their sentence, in the assumption they might go on to say something wrong. Which in itself was creating tension in the atmosphere, not dissolving it.
    If she didn't take it upon herself to interfere and nanny everyone things might flow a bit better. Her behaviour policing is just irritating. Especially when she tells people what's right and wrong but displays hypocritical behaviour.