I smell a rat...

duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
Forum Member
✭✭✭
All this Frankie news

Look how many threads here about it
Look at all the other showbiz sites - all full of X Factor Frankie

I say: NOTHING NOT A THING on X Factor is left to chance

Cowell/Producers have orchestrated every aspect of this whole Frankie debacle down to the nth degree

Cue HUGE headline news, increased viewers and therefore increased advertising revenue

This whole thing has been planned and fulfilled to perfection

Probably cue Amelia Lilly to come back? Why else was she got rid of in the first live? Then trotted out as Frankie's latest squeeze? Now folks will want her back as a 'good singer' and to 'avenge Frankie' and cue MASSIVE record sales so the true winner of X Factor, Simon Cowell creams off the £££££££££££££££££££££

This is what I think is going on

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course you do, DS always smell a conspiracy.....
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I blame the vest, it looked a bit whiffy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Simon Cowell is above dirty tricks and viewer manipulation?

Yeah, right...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't be right to bring someone back from the girls category, why should they have 4 acts in the show when the others have 3. That would be an unfair advantage to Kelly.

If anyone is brought back it should be from the boys category.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    I believe the XFactor bosses intended to give Frankie a record deal from the start.

When his lack of talent became blaringly obvious on the show and he started to become a national joke and object of ridicule, they've decided the best thing would be for him to leave right now.

This way he gets out before the bad publicity becomes too damaging and still end up with a record deal fronting his own rock band
  • Options
    SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, Frankie fronting a rock band. What a joker.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All this Frankie news

Cowell/Producers have orchestrated every aspect of this whole Frankie debacle down to the nth degree

Cue HUGE headline news, increased viewers and therefore increased advertising revenue

Probably cue Amelia Lilly to come back? Why else was she got rid of in the first live? Then trotted out as Frankie's latest squeeze? Now folks will want her back as a 'good singer' and to 'avenge Frankie' and cue MASSIVE record sales so the true winner of X Factor, Simon Cowell creams off the £££££££££££££££££££££

the only rat u smell is ROLAND :D:D
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Of course Frankie has only gone to make headlines - everything this series has been so orchestrated to boost ratings - Im sure contestants in the past have got up to all kinds behind the scenes but not got booted off, in this case Frankie wasnt going to win, or a favourite, just there for the entertainment, he probably would have gone this week so why not have a mid-week drama and boot him off. Now there will be something happening at the weekend, they wont simply just carry on -what would be the point in that? Probably bring back an ex contestant or have some sort of sing-off. Ratings will be up this weekend, and lots of headlines. Job Done. I dont see why Amelia would come back though, it's been weeks and she wasnt even in that category, shame as I'd like to see her back but cant see it happening.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    you smell a rat? surely it's just been sacked!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on, do you seriously believe that the real money-makers of this show would allow someone like Frankie (as portrayed in the media, god knows if he's really like that), to go far?

He's proved his usefulness and now it's over, so bam! he's gone.

Result is increased headlines
    Increased advertising revenue
    Everyone's now talking about X Factor excitedly, rather than what a load of old rubbish it's become
    Downloads/Link-Sells/Merchandise/Tlour tickets/Record sales of winner all on the up, up, up

Simon cowell didn't get where he is today by being lax. Nope, he's controlling every single thing about this show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how they could bring someone else back at this point, it would be unfair to the others.

I would be interested to know what led them to suddenly kick him out now - he's been the same all the way through. It's not like he suddenly went off the rails. And he must have been a dead cert to go next week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Simon will probably make an appearance this weekend.

I totally agree with this thread, Ive been thinking about this whole Amelia thing since Saturday as a matter of fact.
  • Options
    galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure at all that this is what they planned all along. My feeling is that Frankie was meant to provide a bit of controversy but overstayed his welcome. Either that or they are scheming some way to bring the Risk back. I think what happened last weekend was a major upset and certaintly not what was intendd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yupp ... after last week, Simon worried that ppl would vote Frankie all the way to final week ... would have been the end of XF
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imahottie wrote: »
    yupp ... after last week, Simon worried that ppl would vote Frankie all the way to final week ... would have been the end of XF

It will be very interesting to see where Frankie finished in the voting this week : if he went top 3 or 4, it would explain a lot.
  • Options
    ModernPrimateModernPrimate Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    All this Frankie news

OP, do you realize what a toolbox you are?

All these people coming up these bizarre conspiracy stories are doing it OVER NOTHING. You see all these things coming together when there are none, you people are one step away from being that rambling guy out on the street with the sign saying the end is nigh.

There are only so many threads here about it because there's not much else to talk about during a whole week waiting for X-Factor to return.

You may smell a rat, but things like this are always going to happen from time to time in shows like X-Factor. You can post your opinions on it if you care, if you don't, then don't bother. Nobody is saying you should care if Frankie left the show.

Enough of these crackpot conspiracy theories with "nothing is left to chance". You are only being seduced by this idea that you're "in the know" about something, and that all these poor naive fools don't realize they're being fooled. We're not being fooled, it's you that are fooling yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, do you realize what a toolbox you are?

All these people coming up these bizarre conspiracy stories are doing it OVER NOTHING.

There are only so many threads here about it because there's not much else to talk about during a whole week waiting for X-Factor to return.

You may smell a rat, but things like this are always going to happen from time to time in shows like X-Factor. You can post your opinions on it if you care, if you don't, then don't bother. Nobody is saying you should care if Frankie left the show.

Enough of these crackpot conspiracy theories with "nothing is left to chance". You are only being seduced by this idea that you're "in the know" about something, and that all these poor naive fools don't realize they're being fooled. We're not being fooled, it's you that are fooling yourself.

Thank you for your concerns about me Pirate, it's nice to know you care, I'm fine though :)

Well, I never said I'm 'in the know', but I do believe that all these Frankie sudden headlines were all part of the plan.

Do you believe that things are left to chance on this multi-million £££ business enterprise called The X Factor? Really? You do?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It will be very interesting to see where Frankie finished in the voting this week : if he went top 3 or 4, it would explain a lot.

Hello my good friend Eurostar, still around then.

I think they made a huge mistake last weekend, it totally backfired on them. I also think after Wagner getting thru week after week maybe Cowell was worried that Frankie would end up winning, and that was not the idea at all...

If anyone should be brought back it should be the poor lad who COULD sing who lost out to Frankie, James Michael I think was his name.

If they bring the Risk back there will be an outcry as Johnny got more votes than they did.. unless the bring him and the Risk back for a sing off, but sorry that is not really on now is it?

Yes it will get press, it is all over Sky news as my dear old mum just told me the news.

I did say on here the other night *Frankie would leave under a cloud* someone asked was I mystic Meg, no just plain old Green goddess who has a certain *hunch* about things.

I am not sure it will up the ratings for more than a week though so many people seem to have gotten totally fed up with the show.. oh my god poor Barlow he is only left with TWO... arrogance got him nowhere, and he was the one who was allowing Frankie to play up... he wanted a bad boy he got one, now look where it ends up.

If my crystal ball gives me any clues to what they will announce tomorrow I believe I'll be sure to let you all know:D

GG
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Simon Cowell is above dirty tricks and viewer manipulation?

Yeah, right...

Simon Cowell has little to do with this series, I doubt very much whether he'd have any say in what happened today.

But regardless of that, he certainly doesn't have a say in how its covered - Press & Publicity for The X Factor isn't done by Simon or even Syco, it's down by ITV and TBT.

He's only human, the way people on here go on about him he must work 72 hours in every 24 hour day given all the jobs he does.

Not to metnion that if it's Simon doing on the PR for the show god knows what the 10 strong PR team employed are being paid to do!
    cherryfunk wrote: »
    I believe the XFactor bosses intended to give Frankie a record deal from the start.

When his lack of talent became blaringly obvious on the show and he started to become a national joke and object of ridicule, they've decided the best thing would be for him to leave right now.

This way he gets out before the bad publicity becomes too damaging and still end up with a record deal fronting his own rock band

X Factor bosses are TV producers, most of them don't even work for a record label (ITV and TBT), they can't give someone a record contract :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think they made a huge mistake last weekend, it totally backfired on them. I also think after Wagner getting thru week after week maybe Cowell was worried that Frankie would end up winning, and that was not the idea at all...

If anyone should be brought back it should be the poor lad who COULD sing who lost out to Frankie, James Michael I think was his name.

If they bring the Risk back there will be an outcry as Johnny got more votes than they did.. unless the bring him and the Risk back for a sing off, but sorry that is not really on now is it?

Yes it will get press, it is all over Sky news as my dear old mum just told me the news.

I did say on here the other night *Frankie would leave under a cloud* someone asked was I mystic Meg, no just plain old Green goddess who has a certain *hunch* about things.

I am not sure it will up the ratings for more than a week though so many people seem to have gotten totally fed up with the show.. oh my god poor Barlow he is only left with TWO... arrogance got him nowhere, and he was the one who was allowing Frankie to play up... he wanted a bad boy he got one, now look where it ends up.

If my crystal ball gives me any clues to what they will announce tomorrow I believe I'll be sure to let you all know:D

GG

Hi GG and welcome back! :)

I'm a bit suspicious about the timing of all this. Did Frankie do really well in the voting at the weekend and the producers panicked, I wonder?
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

GG

That makes little sense, the results revealed that Wagner BARELY made it through each week, IIRC he was never out of the bottom four, and only kept out of the bottom two so many times thanks to other contestants mucking up. He was never going to win and I expect Frankie will be in the same boat
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    That makes little sense, the results revealed that Wagner BARELY made it through each week, IIRC he was never out of the bottom four, and only kept out of the bottom two so many times thanks to other contestants mucking up. He was never going to win and I expect Frankie will be in the same boat

If it's not the voting they're afraid of, it may be that Frankie simply became a liability to the show and they didn't like the bad publicity he was generating.
  • Options
    BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think OP is spot on. It hasn't actually been that subtle over previous weeks has it? All the illicit sneaking off conveniemtly filmed by a crew does smack of it all being a carefully orchestrated story arc........ Guy was never gonna cut it as a singer so they concoct an angle that's win-win for all concerned: loads of column inches. Talking about a bit of Charlie is not gonna do anything other than boost his wildman image and credentials and show achieves the moral high-ground of being tough on drugs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    Simon Cowell has little to do with this series, I doubt very much whether he'd have any say in what happened today.

But regardless of that, he certainly doesn't have a say in how its covered - Press & Publicity for The X Factor isn't done by Simon or even Syco, it's down by ITV and TBT.

He's only human, the way people on here go on about him he must work 72 hours in every 24 hour day given all the jobs he does.

Not to metnion that if it's Simon doing on the PR for the show god knows what the 10 strong PR team employed are being paid to do!

X Factor bosses are TV producers, most of them don't even work for a record label (ITV and TBT), they can't give someone a record contract :confused:

Ermmmm - Simon Cowell owns SYCO the X Factor Production Company - he has plenty of say when it comes to ITV. Owning a production company that rakes in the money for ITV and all that

Press and publicity will be WELL covered by the Simon Cowell PR machine. Do you know how PR works? Do you wonder why some stories get lots of press coverage while others dont?

Yes, I agree, he's a mere human and can't work 24 hours a day, but he got where he is by not letting anything bad get out into the news, by controlling every aspect of his business and by turning £ into £££££££. In this respect, he's a good businessperson

But he is still in charge of EVERY aspect of the X Factor whether you like it or not. It pays his bills!
  • Options
    UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe, just maybe, he was a dick who took drugs and got caught.