Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 34)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
Administrator
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1655953

Comments

• Options
      shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      This will be the thread of single news! Im sure of it xD
    • Options
      SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      This will be the thread of single news! Im sure of it xD

Let's hope so!! :D

@Andy614

I won't be disapointed if she released GH as a single, we'll finally hear it in HQ! :)
    • Options
      alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Soeplepel wrote: »
      Let's hope so!! :D

@Andy614

I won't be disapointed if she released GH as a single, we'll finally hear it in HQ! :)

me neither! Though I really wanna hear some new music from Leona, I'm still very happy to see Leona release Glassheart as the new single :) I don't usually use "haunting" to describe a song, but Glassheart is really haunting! The dark feeling, amazing beats is always on my mind :D
      I love the version Leona sang in Landmark. Anyone else thinks that Leona should sing "and break another glassheart" an octave higher in the last chorus to show some powerful belting? I'm sure her vocal range covers that, but do u guys think it will work?
    • Options
      alanlamnamalanlamnam Posts: 686
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Dennis just tweeted about marathon training with Fraser T Smith :) Seems like Fraser is not only Leona's producer now but also one of her close friend lol
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I hope Leona recorded a song where she starts singing opera at the beginning and then it turns into a huge dance song! :D EPIC
    • Options
      IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
      Forum Member
      alanlamnam wrote: »
      Dennis just tweeted about marathon training with Fraser T Smith :) Seems like Fraser is not only Leona's producer now but also one of her close friend lol

I want to see CROATIA's face when he reads this :D
    • Options
      EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
      Forum Member
      This is such an underrated performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXcezERbkM

It deserves more attention. Really clever mash-up, great production and fantastic vocals. I hope on her next tour she does more things like this. :)
    • Options
      CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I would love to say something about that tweet now, but I wont :) And it's not even Fraser related :D
      Now I'm totally fine with FTS and his involvement in this epic Glassheart process ! He better give her some amazing songs (to Christina Aguilera also) ... I'm going to tweet him now how amazing he is :cool:
    • Options
      Laura_xLaura_x Posts: 1,961
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Oh page 34, How sexy! :D

@Ethereal
      Yes i like that BIT and Man Down should have WAY more views.
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
      Forum Member
      ✭✭

Hahaha I was expecting a quality reaction too :p.

Can we start a movement on this thread to get CROATIA and Fraser T Smith to meet face-to-face :D?
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      I hope Leona recorded a song where she starts singing opera at the beginning and then it turns into a huge dance song! :D EPIC

Okay you can literally read my mind. I've always thought Leona needs to incorporate more opera into her songs (and my sister needs to incorporate more Leona music in her singing, she takes opera and is pretty good, so I'm always like you have to sing 'A Moment Like This' and 'Bleeding Love' and do the money falsetto notes... but she hasn't yet :p.)
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      gm3334 wrote: »
      Hahaha I was expecting a quality reaction too :p.

Can we start a movement on this thread to get CROATIA and Fraser T Smith to meet face-to-face :D?

We are already real life friends :cool: , he played me snippet of his new song for Leona...it's almost good as 'I'm you'

I adore this BiT performance, one of her best....also love her look here, her skin, hair, dress, figure, shoes........hope that we will again have chance to see her perform at some big award shows
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-KMEIGC5lc&feature=related
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      gm3334 wrote: »
      Okay you can literally read my mind. I've always thought Leona needs to incorporate more opera into her songs (and my sister needs to incorporate more Leona music in her singing, she takes opera and is pretty good, so I'm always like you have to sing 'A Moment Like This' and 'Bleeding Love' and do the money falsetto notes... but she hasn't yet :p.)

Hahaha :D I also take classic vocal lesson :)
    • Options
      LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Whay day and time is leona performing at the hackney event?
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Leonagwen wrote: »
      Whay day and time is leona performing at the hackney event?

Saturday around 8pm I think
    • Options
      fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
      Forum Member
      She looked SO beautiful here. Such a princess.
      http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m58us8cKYf1qk2vawo1_500.jpg
      :p
    • Options
      gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      CROATIA wrote: »
      We are already real life friends :cool: , he played me snippet of his new song for Leona...it's almost good as 'I'm you'

I adore this BiT performance, one of her best....also love her look here, her skin, hair, dress, figure, shoes........hope that we will again have chance to see her perform at some big award shows
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-KMEIGC5lc&feature=related

I TOTALLY forgot about this performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSJ-llglU_0 - her styling here is a little bit like how she is now, she just needs the dress to match! Love the long straight dark hair and smokey eyes!
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

HOLY COW!!!!!! When was this? I've never seen this
    • Options
      LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Saturday around 8pm I think

So its only 2 more weeks!
    • Options
      Laura_xLaura_x Posts: 1,961
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

Just STUNNING! when was this sexy snap took? :eek:
    • Options
      [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,260
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ethereal wrote: »
      This is such an underrated performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qXcezERbkM

It deserves more attention. Really clever mash-up, great production and fantastic vocals. I hope on her next tour she does more things like this. :)

I love that performance so much! I was shocked when she covered one of Rihanna's song, but it sounded so good with BIT!

I especially love how she made it so Reggae to work with Man Down too :D That's why I hope if Burn doesn't make it onto the album anymore, the full song leaks since that was supposed to be Reggae/island-ish because she actually sounds really good on those types of songs.
    • Options
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      HOLY COW!!!!!! When was this? I've never seen this
      Laura_x wrote: »
      Just STUNNING! when was this sexy snap took? :eek:

I think after her dinner with Dennis in some restaurant...you see her dress (this purple part) is a little bit dirty :)
    • Options
      fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
      Forum Member
      I think after her dinner with Dennis in some restaurant...you see her dress (this purple part) is a little bit dirty :)

Yes it was after her dinner with her boyfriend. No special event, no huge performance, just dinner. And she looked perfect. Far better than her recent outfits :)
    • Options
      IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
      Forum Member

Those who don't remember what happened can think of some nasty stuff :D
    • Options
      Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Those who don't remember what happened can think of some nasty stuff :D

well chocolate is hard to get out, and things like curries
    This discussion has been closed.