• EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    My puns are meant to be terrible, though. :p

I know, that's what makes them so corny and bad in the first place. :D
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    I am trying so hard to come up with a really bad pun in reply to soppy and am failing miserably XD puns are hard :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    I am trying so hard to come up with a really bad pun in reply to soppy and am failing miserably XD puns are hard :cry:

It's probably best to stick to mentoring in that case. What am I saying, of course you should do that, seeing as you're an amazing mentor anyway! :p
    Forum Member
    It's probably best to stick to mentoring in that case. What am I saying, of course you should do that, seeing as you're an amazing mentor anyway! :p

I am determind now to at least try and have 1 pun in all my comments now along with my loyal gifs ;) :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am determind now to at least try and have 1 pun in all my comments now along with my loyal gifs ;) :cool:

That reminds me, the three judges currently on the panel are all regular users of GIFs! Prepare yourself for the GIF wars everyone! :p
  • Kuda_KunakaKuda_Kunaka Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who are the two returning judges?
    Forum Member
    That reminds me, the three judges currently on the panel are all regular users of GIFs! Prepare yourself for the GIF wars everyone! :p

That sounds like an awesome show for some reason :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who are the two returning judges?

Jack (jackel1234) and Kevin (unclekevo) are the two returning judges from series one, with Soppyfan and SacredDiablo (likely) not returning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounds like an awesome show for some reason :p

I'd imagine it to be pretty entertaining to watch at least. :p
    Forum Member
    I'd imagine it to be pretty entertaining to watch at least. :p

oh yeah
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is quickly becoming the most difficult decision I have ever had to make during my time here on this forum... :cry:

I'm VERY sorry for those who are not going to make it in, even though some of you are worth entire panels of real judges yourselves!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember that you have until Saturday to get your applications filled in and send them to me.

That includes those people who have expressed interest in joining the show by PM, but haven't yet filled in the form. I can and will not accept any applications that are done without filling in the form, it doesn't take much effort at all to do. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Why don`t you close it early? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    Why don`t you close it early? :p

Mainly because I'm still waiting for a few people who expressed interest in judging but haven't filled in their applications yet... :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Mainly because I'm still waiting for a few people who expressed interest in judging but haven't filled in their applications yet... :rolleyes:

I filled in my application!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Due to the overwhelming amount of applications, I have decided to close the application process early. People who have sent me a PM prior to this moment about wanting to participate but haven't filled in their forms yet can still do this. but any other ones will not be accepted as I think I already have a flawless panel. Prepare yourselves, this is going to be amazing! :D

Closing the application process early means that we could have the first round of auditions as early as Thursday, and seeing as there is no time investment required on the part of the judges (who, by the way, will be announced to the public before the auditions start), I just need a confirmation from the judges via PM that at least half of them can attend the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I finally got off my lazy bum to do some work on the website. I noticed that I last updated the pages for The Twist Factor after its semifinal (so bad, I know), and was just behind on things in general.
    Thankfully I spent (read: wasted :p) some of my time on getting things back on track, and the site is looking better than ever (just look at those spiffy pages for Twist!) as a result of that. I also added some pages for this game, although they will of course be filled in over time during the course of the series.

You can check out the archive site here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's settled, the first audition show will take place on Thursday May 30th, as three of the four judges have agreed to this already. The identity of these judges will be revealed before the show starts, so keep an eye out for that as well. The show itself will start at 7:00 PM, so make sure you're either there or send me your comments and verdicts if you are a judge!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All right, I've already got the comments and verdicts from two of the judges. Keep in mind that you only have to send them if you're either not going make it or doubt if you're going to make it.

On another note, I finally managed to get the website back up to scratch. I've filled in all of the 'holes' in the site (missing pages from older series mostly) and created a whole new Wall Of Fame section that pays homage to the great winners of my games, with a spot for this game's eventual winner reserved already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    5th post on this thread by me in a row now, I guess it's safe to say that this thread is dead...

I will leave it alone after posting one final reminder that the first audition show of The X Factor: Mix It Up! series 2 will start at 7 PM - TONIGHT! :D
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite excited, even though I'm going to be in the audience tonight. :cool:
    Forum Member
    R.I.P this thread but yay for auditions! :D
    Also just noticed the Wall of Fame, looking sweet EoS
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    R.I.P this thread but yay for auditions! :D
    Also just noticed the Wall of Fame, looking sweet EoS

I bet you're just saying that because you're listed on there TWICE! :p
    Forum Member
    I bet you're just saying that because you're listed on there TWICE! :p

More than anyone else on there :cool: :p lol

But in all seriousness I like it just for looking at the past winners songs and of course I love the idea of a Hall Of Fame (cue Hall Of Fame music :D )