Options

The Beckhams Part 863

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    structure wrote:
    Not that many here- more in Thailand allegedly.

I mean that she is not very ugly, like Lizzie Bardsley, and SOMETIMES she can look nice. A bit too thin, but not always unattractive in every aspect.

I agree, Posh can look "nice" but lately she has become a caricature of herself and don't get me started on those tupperware bowls which are supposed to look like human breasts. :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she looks really pretty in that dress, i know alot is showing, but the dress and the colours it self really suit her
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    Victoria's unreleased second album tracks released a few weeks back and some fans have put them to video clips on Youtube. here's some tracks

what do you think, there are other tracks too.

I should Have Known Better

Flow

Open Your Eyes
  • Options
    SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm no fan of her music (at all) but a friend send me those unreleased tracks and i might confess "Open your eyes" and "Me without you" are really good imo !

"Me without you " even sound like a Madonna old songs , did you heard it Hellboy?
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    ninissa wrote:
    I'm no fan of her music (at all) but a friend send me those unreleased tracks and i might confess "Open your eyes" and "Me without you" are really good imo !

"Me without you " even sound like a Madonna old songs , did you heard it Hellboy?

I've got the whole album, its really good, obviously most of them are rough cuts and aren't finished, but most sound like Madonna tracks even her voice does.
  • Options
    structurestructure Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote:

Who would feel the void left by them?? Wayne & Colleen?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    structure wrote:

:D
    The pictures, the pictures ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    structure wrote:

No no no structure-Cole (nee Tweedy) will fill the void perfectly. Shes a mini me Posh as it is and Ashley is almost as charasmatic as Dave. Chez just needs to ditch the rest of GA and have aspirations of doing something in fashion.
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    :D
    The pictures, the pictures ...
    My eyes my eyes!!!
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    structure wrote:

Y'see now I have a vision of Wayne and Colleen making like mime artists in the space where D&V have been stood.
    :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    WoowookidWoowookid Posts: 7,367
    Forum Member
    "Victoria on her career: "I'm done with music and I'm never going to act. Fashion is what I love. I've dreamed of doing my own clothing line from even before I was a Spice Girl. Now I'm able to do what I love and I've found I'm really good at it."

What? Drawing a few pictures of sparkly crowns for use on the back pockets of overpriced jeans doth not a designer make sweetie.

"Victoria on whether she would prefer a life of anonymity: "Because of our fame, we have a lot of money and it's enabled me to do what I want in fashion. But do I wish I could be anonymous? Of course. I don't need to feed my ego that way any more. I don't like someone in a department store watching me buy my knickers and bras. But that's the way it is."

You love the paps watching you buy your undercrackers - you bloody love it. It's your oxygen and the reason you get up in the morning.
  • Options
    mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woowookid wrote:
    "Victoria on her career: "I'm done with music and I'm never going to act. Fashion is what I love. I've dreamed of doing my own clothing line from even before I was a Spice Girl. Now I'm able to do what I love and I've found I'm really good at it."

What? Drawing a few pictures of sparkly crowns for use on the back pockets of overpriced jeans doth not a designer make sweetie.

"Victoria on whether she would prefer a life of anonymity: "Because of our fame, we have a lot of money and it's enabled me to do what I want in fashion. But do I wish I could be anonymous? Of course. I don't need to feed my ego that way any more. I don't like someone in a department store watching me buy my knickers and bras. But that's the way it is."

You love the paps watching you buy your undercrackers - you bloody love it. It's your oxygen and the reason you get up in the morning.

Erm, I thought that was the other way round.
    And what - no acting :cry: does that mean we won't be seeing her in Neighbours ... oh but hang on, she was supposed to be playing herself and as we all know that involves no acting at all ;)

Pull the other leg, love, it's got bells on.
    That ego is a huge insatiable beast (not unlike your hubby, allegedly) and the fact you haven't managed to crack America yet does not gnaw at your very soul.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't another brand of clothes or jeans use a crown as their logo? So she's not even original at that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I see Vicky is currently busy posing in Paris with her 'best friend' Katie Holmes. At least Katie is smiling in the photos.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AureliaC wrote:
    I see Vicky is currently busy posing in Paris with her 'best friend' Katie Holmes. At least Katie is smiling in the photos.

this was in the HolyMoly mail out :)
    Lots of photos of Posh and Katie Holmes arriving in Paris for a load of fashion shows today.

What people probably don't realise is that whilst Lily Allen was courted, showered with tickets etc, the only way Posh could muscle in was to arrive as Katie's plus one.

She had been badgering all and sundry for tickets, but all staff had been given strict instructions to deny the Pepperami with tits access.
  • Options
    Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    Vic is soooo needy.................... :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AureliaC wrote:

When does this vile woman (Posh) ever see her children? She flies around the world leaving them with other people just to keep up her new found star status as a "fashion designer". She wants to stay at home a bit more and look after her kids.

I have no doubt that David puts a mannequin with extra large breasts, painted in creasote, looking at a couple of grapes at the table for dinner and the kids think she is really there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    according to that celeb plastic surgeon thats always giving his verdict on whether people have had surgery, he reckons shes had another breast enhancement. It was in Star magazine .... not that i read such trash :o:D
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    boredtoday wrote:
    according to that celeb plastic surgeon thats always giving his verdict on whether people have had surgery, he reckons shes had another breast enhancement. It was in Star magazine .... not that i read such trash :o:D
    I have to laugh at her denials at these enhancements, they are so obvious a blind man could see. I was in a newsagents today and saw the cover of one magazine, can't remember which now, and it's headline was "Posh's secret boob job" accompanied by a picture of her with the biggest knockers I've seen in a while. How can this be classed as "secret" when the blind can see that she has had them done again. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She looks like something out of 'A League Of Gentlemen'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how tall is Katie Holmes????
This discussion has been closed.