Options

UK Al Qaeda On Strike....

cheesy_pastycheesy_pasty Posts: 4,302
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is a joke I found whilst surfing the net. Apologies if it causes anyone offence....
UK Al Qaeda On Strike.

Islamic suicide bombers in the UK are set to begin a series of strikes in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife.
Emergency talks with AQ management by UNITE (UNified Islamic Terrorist Experts), have so far failed to produce an agreement.

The unrest began last week when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after death will be cut from 72 to only 60.
The rationale for the cut was the increase in suicide bombings worldwide and a subsequent shortage of female virgins in the afterlife.

UNITE (UK Al Qaeda branch, A.K.A. British Organization Of Occupational Martyrs - or B.O.O.M.), responded with a statement that this was unacceptable to it's members and balloted for strike action.
A spokesman told the various Islamic websites, 'our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is a kick in the teeth'.

Speaking from his shed in Tipton, in the West Midlands, where he currently resides, AQ CEO Osama Bin Laden explained, 'we sympathize with our workers concerns, but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern day jihad in a competitive marketplace'.

He went on, 'thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditure and laying people off. I don't like cutting wages but I'd hate to have to tell up to 3000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up.'
He went on, 'I have to tell any strikers that they will also lose, for good, their travel allowances. Have you seen the price of train fares recently?'

Spokesmen for the management in outstations such as Newcastle Markets, Moss Side Manchester and South East London stated that the strike would not affect their operations, since 'there are no virgins in our areas anyway'.

Another major factor in the drop in suicide bombings has been put down to the emergence of Scottish singing star Susan Boyle - now the Jihadists know what a virgin looks like, they are not so keen to go to paradise.

Comments

• Options
    FERAL SHARKEYFERAL SHARKEY Posts: 3,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it can only be a matter of time ,
    lol .
  • Options
    cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If these cuts carry on the rivers of milk and finest wine will be reduced to a tin of carnation and a bottle of lambrusco.
  • Options
    FERAL SHARKEYFERAL SHARKEY Posts: 3,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    If these cuts carry on the rivers of milk and finest wine will be reduced to a tin of carnation and a bottle of lambrusco.

:D
    hang on i like lambrusco :(
  • Options
    KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would it offend? Suicide bombers? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member
    Keelboots wrote: »

Yes. And I am very offended :mad:
  • Options
    Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would people know they were striking?

I think the leadership of their union needs to spend some time working out the strategy.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    summerain wrote: »
    Yes. And I am very offended :mad:

You're not Susan Boyle by any chance? :eek:

Well it's either that, or your a suicide bomber which is kind of impossible as your posting....
  • Options
    odz1odz1 Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well it's either that, or your a suicide bomber which is kind of impossible as your posting....

lol:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,418
    Forum Member

I was being facetious :D

...or I may be Susan Boyle, haven't checked lately :p
  • Options
    Radar O'ReillyRadar O'Reilly Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Keelboots wrote: »

Comedy fans...
  • Options
    Binky WinkyBinky Winky Posts: 4,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not funny!! I'll have you know suicide bombing is a dying trade!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not funny!! I'll have you know suicide bombing is a dying trade!! :mad:

But fewer than ever are dying to get into the business... No you beat me :p