J105J105 Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bit suspicious to me just how right he was....somethings up :confused:
  • Options
    Nathers7Nathers7 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who watches Big Brother knows there's always an opening night twist, BB should've done something better than "choose the most famous to sleep in the garden" to throw them off the scent.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found him to be very perceptive and intelligent (like Dan.) For some reason that is something to be frowned on by this forum. :confused:
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as he doesn't shout "I KNEW IT!!!!" when the twist is revealed, he's already more bearable than Dan.
  • Options
    bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I think he is coming across as far more perceptive than Dan. Dan has been completely overrated in that department, I think. All he did was suss out that Michael was an actor, he never developed his hunch further. He got so obsessed with being right that he never questioned what was the point of Michael being an actor, was it really Michael making the decisions, etc. Mario on the other hand, has figured out that the 3 COC must have entered before Les and Janice, been taken to a secret room and have put Ron up for eviction. Also unlike Dan, he has played it much better- he hasn't started harrassing the 3 about where they were or tried to get them to admit that they're on a task. Dan got far too personal and started to ostercize Michael, eventhough he believed him to be an actor.
  • Options
    Skip65Skip65 Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    I found him to be very perceptive and intelligent (like Dan.) For some reason that is something to be frowned on by this forum. :confused:

Spot on
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    sutie wrote: »
    Yes, I don't get that. I have to say I'm surprised (in a good way) that he appears to be the most perceptive one in there. He's way more savvy than I had expected.