If UK were to host the Eurovision, who would present?

Comments

• barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody really care?
  • NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith Lemon, Ferne Cotton and Danny Dyer.

I don't remember saying this, I hate all 3 of those people.

Or maybe that was exactly the point and I was being ironic?
  • Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember saying this, I hate all 3 of those people.

Or maybe that was exactly the point and I was being ironic?

Or you were drunk...:D
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,475
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamelia and Reggie Yates
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Miquita Oliver and Duncan James
  • sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anybody said Holly Willoughby yet....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reggie Yates & Reggie Yates' mum.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We won't firstly sending Bonnie Tyler shows we don't care anymore and secondly the other EU countries are mightily p***ed off with Cameron.. But I can see Mylene being a presenter..
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karl pilkington for me.
  • Phoenix04Phoenix04 Posts: 969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The UK hosting Eurovision in the near future is about as likely as Jimmy Savile being chosen as the presenter :D
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clare Balding.
  • AnnaFordFanAnnaFordFan Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    Prince Philip and Ann Widdecombe
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phoenix04 wrote: »
    The UK hosting Eurovision in the near future is about as likely as Jimmy Savile being chosen as the presenter :D

Yeap..we have no friends and they have to make sure that Greece, Cyprus, Spain and Ireland don't win because they can't afford to host it, unless Germany pays for it..And I don't think we can either because we just hosted the Olympics and a huge Diamond Jubilee celebration, plus we are on the verge of a triple dip recession.
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    David Attenborough and Nadia Sawalha
    Forum Member
    Konnie Huq. Solo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also we told the world about our great musical heritage at the Olympics and we sent Bonnie Tyler...
  • davordavor Posts: 6,874
    Forum Member
    Holly Willoughby maybe, she's everywhere.
  • Westy2Westy2 Posts: 14,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring it to Wolverhampton & have Norton present it! LOL
    Forum Member
    Stephen Mulhern and Lauren Harries
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Nick Knowles, Sue Barker and Ainsley Harriot (standing in this order at all times)

With Mark Durden Smith reporting backstage
    Forum Member
    Gyles Brandreth and Jessie J
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    Omg Davina McCall and Reggie Yates, with Davina doing the voting bit as apparently she can speak fluent French :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    milliejo wrote: »
    We won't firstly sending Bonnie Tyler shows we don't care anymore and secondly the other EU countries are mightily p***ed off with Cameron.. But I can see Mylene being a presenter..

For the last time, European voters in the Eurovision mostly couldn't care less about what our government are doing. We don't get points because we have sent cr** most years, remember 2009? 173 points and we got our 12 from Greece and 8's from Serbia, Slovenia and Albania (all Eastern countries), and in 2011 are only 12 points came from Bulgaria (Eastern country) and even the years when we got very few points (2010 and 2012) we got the majority of those points from Eastern countries (Estonia, Azerbaijan etc).

Plus have you seen what Europe is saying, many predictions have us in the top 10 and some say we could be a dark horse winner! It doesn't matter what we (UK) think, it's what Europe think!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We need a UK version of Anke, not sure if one exists though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    justmad123 wrote: »
    For the last time, European voters in the Eurovision mostly couldn't care less about what our government are doing. We don't get points because we have sent cr** most years, remember 2009? 173 points and we got our 12 from Greece and 8's from Serbia, Slovenia and Albania (all Eastern countries), and in 2011 are only 12 points came from Bulgaria (Eastern country) and even the years when we got very few points (2010 and 2012) we got the majority of those points from Eastern countries (Estonia, Azerbaijan etc).

Plus have you seen what Europe is saying, many predictions have us in the top 10 and some say we could be a dark horse winner! It doesn't matter what we (UK) think, it's what Europe think!

I fully agree, the whole 'political voting' argument expired when the juries were re-introduced in 2009.