Did you miss not watching last night?

DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Suprisingly enough, I did :(

At 9pm it just felt like something was missing :(

I guess we have been watching for weeks now .... It's going to take a while for us to get over our nightly viewing :(

Comments

• white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! My life has no meaning.....till 'I'm a Celeb' returns. Or 'Strictly'. I had to read A BOOK *shudders*
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly enough, I did. The OH had gone out, there was nothing else on I wanted to watch... I was bereft.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side .... I have The Royal Pet Club pop-ups at the side of my page :D

http://www.royalpetclub.com/
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really did miss it yes, especially considering the dire alternatives on TV (the 9 channels I get hardly had much else on, although I did spend an interesting if depressing evening watching 9/11 documentaries on the only channel that ever seems to pay tribute to the day, C4)

I was at the funfair with my daughter, caught myself saying we have to be back by 9 for BB.. oh no we don't, I felt really flat after that lol
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I had withdrawal symptoms which could only be cured with several Gin and Tonics.:D
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB13 started in early June, some 3 months ago, and BB has been on 7 days a week, ever since, so its bound to be missed, it was by me last night anyway!
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watch at 5 am on catch up..( earlybird)..I really did miss it!!!:o
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I didn't expect to miss it but I did.
  • .Dozy Rosie.Dozy Rosie Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I had withdrawal symptoms which could only be cured with several Gin and Tonics.:D

:D Forum booze up needed!!!!!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Just has a quick nose at tonight's TV listings - and it is bleak - so probably yes.
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I missed it and there was sod all else on to watch. I didn't even have any alcohol to soften the blow :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »

lol .... I like your style :D *cheers*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just has a quick nose at tonight's TV listings - and it is bleak - so probably yes.

well ... there is X Factor at 8 tonight ... but it's not quite the same is it :(
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    :D Forum booze up needed!!!!!!:D

OK but no Denise Welch moments please
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Devon wrote: »
    well ... there is X Factor at 8 tonight ... but it's not quite the same is it :(

I deffo missed CBB last night and sort of half watched XF instead but I agree, not the same at all:(

Still, not too long until January!!:)
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mainly missed the hl thread which I've been on pretty much most nights during the summer. There's some really funny, witty and generally nice people on there and I loved the banter.

Having said that, it's nice to be able to go to bed and read a book before 12.30am in the morning. I always watched SOTS and chatted throughout that, then pottered about a bit and was always in bed really late. So yes, I enjoy catching up on my reading and my sleep. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy for the break.
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it, and there was nothing else on worth watching, just a load of old repeats.

Come back soon, Big Brother.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not really as I was watching Inspector Montalbano on BBC4
  • psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't miss it in the slightest, I was fed up with the lot of 'em by then :D Hope I can get my interest back by the time it starts again.
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    No, not really - I'd had enough...it got a bit lacklustre towards the end (despite all the visuals/games etc).
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    Not at all, ive seen probably twenty minutes in total of this BB and the main BB. Channel 5 have completely cured my BB addiction, theyre like a miracle drug ....well done them.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    acker wrote: »
    Not at all, ive seen probably twenty minutes in total of this BB and the main BB. Channel 5 have completely cured my BB addiction, theyre like a miracle drug ....well done them.

Me too, I haven't even watched CBB this time around but I did have the paralympics to soften the blow:D
  • ladydedlock77ladydedlock77 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed it too. I have chosen BB/CBB over casualty for the past few weeks but there was no casualty last night boo hoo. Had to get sozzled on red wine instead.
  • Hales888Hales888 Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really missed it, but did expect to, I always get BB withdrawl symptoms :( ... Tried the X Factor but found it really boring and there was nothing else of interest at all. Roll on Jan I say.