Options

Inflatable Darleks any good?

LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
Forum Member
I know its to late because Ive already bought it :rolleyes:but has anyone got one of these??

My grand daughter is besotted with Dr Who so for her big pressy off us for xmas we got her one . Now on the leaflet it says it takes 8/10 hours to charge the battery thats ok will sort that out xmas eve, then it says the child will have "an hour" of fun :eek:Has anyone else got one of the darleks and does it really only run for one hour .

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    LaineyT wrote: »
    I know its to late because Ive already bought it :rolleyes:but has anyone got one of these??

My grand daughter is besotted with Dr Who so for her big pressy off us for xmas we got her one . Now on the leaflet it says it takes 8/10 hours to charge the battery thats ok will sort that out xmas eve, then it says the child will have "an hour" of fun :eek:Has anyone else got one of the darleks and does it really only run for one hour .

I know Im replying to my own post but has anyone bought one of these for Christmas???
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ask on the Doctor Who section. Someone in there will probably have tried them, or at least seen some reviews. :o:)
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ask on the Doctor Who section. Someone in there will probably have tried them, or at least seen some reviews. :o:)

But spell them 'daleks' or you risk being eaten. :)
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elanor wrote: »
    But spell them 'daleks' or you risk being eaten. :)

I was just posting to correct the OP's spelling, but you got there first. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh bugger thanks for that I was sure it had an R in it :D

Inflatable Dalek any good ;)

Put this....hopefully they wont be to cruel to me :D

Anyone bought an inflatable Dalek for xmas??

No wonder no one replied to my post... I can hear them saying....well if she cant be bothered to spell dalek right shes not worth bothering with lol
  • Options
    ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For what it's worth, I would LOVE an inflateable Dalek.

I have a money box Dalek. He has pink shimmer bumps and a feather boa. His name is Bertram.
  • Options
    Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just posting to correct the OP's spelling, but you got there first. ;):D
    Oi, are you following me around DS? ;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Inflatable Darleks any good?

Yes they rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    RickWhiteRickWhite Posts: 1,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornslippy wrote: »
    Yes they rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I dread to think what you do with yours
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    For what it's worth, I would LOVE an inflateable Dalek.

I have a money box Dalek. He has pink shimmer bumps and a feather boa. His name is Bertram.

Jealous....:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ive bought loads for Dr Who things from carboots for my grand daughter., shes 6 and you know what kids are like Dr Who one week Moshi Monsters the next :rolleyes:

I got her one of the cybermen masks that one that changes your voice for 50p the woman said it just never worked If she had turned the switch on :D Shes got "daleks" of different sizes all cheap...got a daleks mask for about £1 ohh and the best thing is the rug with a dalek on for 50p she loves that lol.

This inflatable darlek cost £55 from Studio its what we call her big pressy off nanny and gan gan I cant wait to see her face when she sees it. Its a red one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Ive bought loads for Dr Who things from carboots for my grand daughter., shes 6 and you know what kids are like Dr Who one week Moshi Monsters the next :rolleyes:

I got her one of the cybermen masks that one that changes your voice for 50p the woman said it just never worked If she had turned the switch on :D Shes got "daleks" of different sizes all cheap...got a daleks mask for about £1 ohh and the best thing is the rug with a dalek on for 50p she loves that lol.

This inflatable darlek cost £55 from Studio its what we call her big pressy off nanny and gan gan I cant wait to see her face when she sees it. Its a red one.

you'd be surprised - I was a geek at 6 and am still a geek at 30 :o my son has loved Doctor who since he was about 4 (where I had to sensor eps for him to watch - he's now seen all of them) and still loves it now he's 7 (along with primeval) but then he's taken after me and is not 'normal' I went upstairs the other day to find him watching blue planet over and over again :D no cartoons for my lad. Sir Attenborough and friends all the way :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My grand daughter is like that shes totally besotted with David Tennent got posters on her bedroom walls at her nannys house ( cant get away with it in her house lol)...A couple of months ago I sent to Davids agent a christmas card and asked if it was possible for David to sign it for her I stamped it so wasnt going to cost anything. My grand daughter also sent him a christmas card :D So when we have blown up the dalek and covered it in christmas wrap Im going to put the card in the dalek for her to open on christmas day.
    She will be so convinced that David sent the dalek and card to her lol.

This will be one of those christmas memories that we all have and remember for years after. Mines my dad trying to carve the turkey and it shooting off the plate across the room...right infront of the dog :D when ever we have turkey I always say mind the dog even thought we dont have one now lol