100 % Alleged Showbiz Industry Hints & Saucy Secrets (merged) (Part 3)

the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Jamfocus wrote: »
Could it be the one whose a bit blue?

I hope someone gets that as I don't normally do this :o

Yeah I think you're right, as someone else said my first thought was the young American star but your guess fits the bill better.

Definitely the slam Duncer.

Comments

• gemini666gemini666 Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the_phoo wrote: »
    You'd have to be a fan of a certain oaky cokey soap to get that.

Have a mooch on the soap part of the website for storylines for the last few weeks :)

Ah! Ta, will do!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Sib69 wrote: »
    i don't get it

Du what???? Don't be a Burke!!! :rolleyes:

Someone I know who is a runner on this show has said the same... Not very pleasant at all!!
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kernalpop wrote: »
    Du what???? Don't be a Burke!!! :rolleyes:

Someone I know who is a runner on this show has said the same... Not very pleasant at all!!

Really?

Any others like that? They all seem so nice to me.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Which supermodel of yore is now a complete alcoholic? This is something of an improvement as a visitor to her house once noted that there were loads of wraps of coke lying around her house, some within easy reach of her toddler! No, it isn't the one you think...

The body, who was once a friend?
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really?

Any others like that? They all seem so nice to me.

Yes they do all seem nice on TV. But several sources do seem to indicate that Berk is not a nice person off camera.

Also he is supposed to have been a very sour loser and bad sportman during his competition days. He is not well liked at all in dance circles and is apparently rubbish at teaching dancing as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirrors 3AM....

Which handsome TV pin-up is secretly seeing two guys behind his unsuspecting girlfriend's back? The trio have been enjoying a string of sordid romps during breaks in filming...

Which celeb has a Pilates instructor on 24-hour call for whenever she has a "fat day"? The freak-out sessions usually happen in the middle of the night after a few glasses of wine...

Sunday People Vispy....

Which celeb couple's teen daughter locked herself in the loo at a party so she could whisper sweet nothings to her boyfriend?

Holy Moly....

Which two judges from 'Strictly Come Dancing' are shagging?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirrors 3AM....

Which handsome TV pin-up is secretly seeing two guys behind his unsuspecting girlfriend's back? The trio have been enjoying a string of sordid romps during breaks in filming...

Which celeb has a Pilates instructor on 24-hour call for whenever she has a "fat day"? The freak-out sessions usually happen in the middle of the night after a few glasses of wine...

Sunday People Vispy....

Which celeb couple's teen daughter locked herself in the loo at a party so she could whisper sweet nothings to her boyfriend?

Holy Moly....

1 - Used to be a bit blue when you called him Peter but was strictly great in the last series of SCD.

2 - No idea - but at a stretch, she can be a bit of a Shallow Hal.

3 - ?

4 - Good God - I don't even want to entertain the idea - but could be the 2 campest ones:D
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Holy Moly....

Well, if I'm going to have nightmares about Bruno and Len getting it on I don't see why the rest of you should escape :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1 - Used to be a bit blue when you called him Peter but was strictly great in the last series of SCD.

I can't imagine that - apart from anything else he's not filming anything at the moment.

More likely to be the fellow Welsh one who kind of looks like him but is an arrogant tw*t.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    More likely to be the fellow Welsh one who kind of looks like him but is an arrogant tw*t.[/QUOTE]

The one who shares the same surname?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We thought all pop stars were a bit gay We thought the days when it was normal for the tabloids to "out" male pop stars was about over. And yet we hear that one of the red-tops is looking to do just that. It's sad to think that the sexuality of a star of teen pop and musical theatre is that interesting or surprising. Let's hope they change their minds.

I think people are barking up the wrong tree with this one. Notice that it says "teen pop" rather than boyband. The fella could be a solo singer or perhaps from a mixed group. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovegethin wrote: »
    I can't imagine that - apart from anything else he's not filming anything at the moment.

More likely to be the fellow Welsh one who kind of looks like him but is an arrogant tw*t.

Yes he is - some programme on cable about tough guys - or something.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe she needs to lay off the Sugary foods.
  • moonbabymoonbaby Posts: 2,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if I'm going to have nightmares about Bruno and Len getting it on I don't see why the rest of you should escape :p

Maybe its Len and Arlene?!!!!:eek::D

No. I think its the two camp ones as well;)
  • the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, I once heard heard something about him and Strictly judge and a star of a Woody spin off show. Think it's a bit of a torchy subject though ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he is - some programme on cable about tough guys - or something.

Filming on that finished 3 months ago!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lovegethin wrote: »
    Filming on that finished 3 months ago!

I guess from your username that you won't accept any criticism of the man.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, username is not very subtle, is it:rolleyes:
  • Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I once heard heard something about him.......... and a star of a Woody spin off show. Think it's a bit of a torchy subject though ;)

If that's true then.... well.....

I'll be in my bunk.

:p
  • LnMidnaLnMidna Posts: 3,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I once heard heard something about him and Strictly judge and a star of a Woody spin off show. Think it's a bit of a torchy subject though ;)

Ooh really? Get rid of the judge and I'd want to join in :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    2 - No idea - but at a stretch, she can be a bit of a Shallow Hal.

I know she's publically eased off the cupping and the macro-biotic diets since the babies, but she's still staunchly teetotal.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know she's publically eased off the cupping and the macro-biotic diets since the babies, but she's still staunchly teetotal.

No she isn't - she loves wine and even drank a pint of bitter on Jonathan Ross (well sipped it elegantly).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    from reveal: which celeb has nearly run someone over - twice?

and from new: which one-time pop icon is now suffering mega worries after her property empire went bust last week?

and: which married funny man also fancies men and is a regular at "bear" clubs?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sib69 wrote: »
    and from new: which one-time pop icon is now suffering mega worries after her property empire went bust last week?

Musclebound Kabbalist
This discussion has been closed.