[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yay, bg! :D how are you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    could someone post a list of who written scripts & a vauge synopsis of each one? i dont know if ive read them all yet...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    becca - i have them on a Usb key here - i'll do it if you like........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    CJMCork wrote: »
    terri - i'll send them tomorrow morning - hope you've loads of space in your inbox - there's 8 of them

ill make room and thnkyou very much
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CJMCork wrote: »
    becca - i have them on a Usb key here - i'll do it if you like........

yes please! i'd do it myself, but like i said, i dont know if ive read them all yet or not.

gonna log off now- MBB calling yet again :) (in danger of becoming seriously addicted!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Folks, I thought I had 2 scripts from Remy – if you’ve done a second script – will you mail it to me again……

Becca’s Script – set 3 weeks after the wedding that never was; both the Doc and Louisa stay in the village; Louisa discovers that she’s pregnant; Doc offered a job in London; Louisa addresses the Doc as Doctor Ellingham; Doc puts surgery up for sale;

Brendan’s Girl’s Script – set 2 months after the wedding that never was; Louisa leaves the village for 2 months after the wedding that never was; upon returning to the village, Louisa discovers that she’s pregnant; Pauline defends the Doc to the local gossip;

Gerco (Script 1) – flashback to the 1970’s where Louisa and the Doc meet for the first time;

Gerco (Script 2) – set immediately after S3E7 ends….Pauline and Al make use of the vicar’s services; Louisa plans to go to see Beth and her baby in hospital;

Remy Love (Script 1) – set shortly after S3E7 ends…The Doc reads Louisa’s letter; we learn more about the Doc’s past; Louisa heads to London;

Telly Tot (Script 1) – set shortly after the wedding……a situation occurs whereby Louisa and the Doc are thrown together for an amount of time, where the Doc opens up to Lousia; Al and Bert start a new venture;

Telly Tot (Script 2) - The Doc’s practice is about to grow. Two new arrivals cause a stir in the village and Louisa is about to make a shocking discovery….
  • Options
    Forum Member
    omg they all sound soooooo good i cant wait toread allof them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terri - you'll have them by 8am tomorrow
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cool cant wait cheers
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no bother - thought Remy had done 2 though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can someone send me gercos second one please? thats the only one i havent read.

i thought humphrey wrote one bout the telegraph pole etc?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    becca - i'm sending stuff out now - I'll send it to you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    becca, I've sent you on Gerco 2;
    hasham, I've sent you on the lot in an ordinary email;
    yorkie, I've you on the lot as an attachment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    terri - i've sent them to you too
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right am off to do some work
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone, i've been away for a while - and boy have i missed a lot!!!!

Had over 50 pages to read but it was worth it! Loving some of the ideas - could someone email the scripts to me please (louiseporter2000@yahoo.co.uk). Thanks!

I think it'd be good to have a scene like a car accident up on Bodmin with Louisa getting hurt (but being ok in the end) and this making him realise that she's the one for him blah blah. This plus a job offer that he was considering - but this accident, and of course Aunty Joan telling him he's an idiot and will lose her, makes him come to his senses. Or alternatively, big snow storm up on Bodmin (like a few years back when Tamar bridge was shut!)and both Doc and Louisa get stranded and end up huddling in one car and talking waiting to be rescued... Could be like one of those Eastenders episodes that only have 2 people in having a heart-to-heart. ....And Stuart the Ranger could rescue them (cos he is hilarious!).

I also like the idea of Aspergers being recognised and his character developing that way.

Would like to see a return to softer doc of series 1 - bring back Roger Fenn to be more friendly and more regular appearances so Doc sees good side to having kids and has another human he can relate to and who can make him see sense.

More comedy too - it is brilliant but felt it was more drama than comedy this series. Would love to see Mark Mylow back as well as he tried to be Doc's friend.

I don't think Louisa should be pregnant. Another trauma that might bring them together and make Doc realise what he wants could be if she WAS pregnant (by Doc) but has a miscarriage. Awful I know but ......

Please don't let anything awful happen to Aunty Joan though. She's ace.

Phew!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    p.s. can I be a runner or something? How about tea girl - i'm good at making tea!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    As long as it's not made with poo water!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha ha!!! No definitely not - yeuch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Am doing my favourite multi-tasking- typing up minutes from work with S3E6 on in the background in one PC window and digital spy up in another window!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Good plan! I'm off work with a dicky tummy (won't go into details!) so trying but failing to plan more lessons (yes, another teacher) due to distractions of DM and digitalspy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes I work at a school too - what is it with us all?!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    United by a desperate need to escape from reality! And sheer disbelief at what they did to our beloved series. I was gutted as I love Doc Martin (the whole programme not just MC though he is fab). I like the strange parallels to my life - links to Cornwall, my other half's a doctor (though having recently watched the (hilarious) MBB dvd's we find that a little too close to home in terms of the Gary/Dorothy relationship!).
    Oh dear I'm wittering.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too. I was gutted how they ruined it and watching the dinner/ring scene reminds me of the painful struggle I had to woo my now husband (fortunately we did make it up the aisle but he was about as quick on the uptake at the beginning as the doc!) And we're on hols in North Cornwall at Xmas.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Must sign off now or I'll be late picking up the kids from school
This discussion has been closed.