Options

Anyone old enough not yet experienced sex?

Comments

• Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More interesting than who has or hasn't had sex is the question about why anybody would be interested. What's the big deal?
  • Options
    UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More interesting than who has or hasn't had sex is the question about why anybody would be interested. What's the big deal?
    A look at the OP's nickname might give you a clue about his main area of interest.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Graves39 wrote: »
    True story. One of my mates is 28 and a virgin. Poor sod.

My mates 27 and a virgin and still lives with his mum.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mates 27 and a virgin

:eek: What kind of a friend are you? Give him one for heavens sake and show him what it's all about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: What kind of a friend are you? Give him one for heavens sake and show him what it's all about.

I'm not gay so I can't give him anything lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Yeah, this guy still lives with his Mum too.
  • Options
    ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    It's not all it's cracked up to be, I'd rather have a cup of tea myself. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~Twinkle~ wrote: »
    It's not all it's cracked up to be, I'd rather have a cup of tea myself. :D

You aint had a good shag yet then :p
  • Options
    Dangerous.DaveDangerous.Dave Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know a guy who is in his mid-30s and a virgin. Never worked a day in his life either.

I personally think it would be great to wait until marriage. Society would be a lot better for it. Like everything in the Bible, there is a very good reason for it.

D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You aint had a good shag yet then :p

Probably not, are you offering? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So many people who "know someone"... hmmm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably not, are you offering? :D

Well since its Christmas I don't see why not. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well since its Christmas I don't see why not. :p

You're on (as long as you've got a decent tin opener). :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkeylord wrote: »
    So many people who "know someone"... hmmm.

I can safely say I do know someone I'm not talking about myself secretly. There was a time I went without it for so long I thought my Virginity had grown back :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pull my cracker!

Stuff my turkey!

Etc
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're on (as long as you've got a decent tin opener). :D

Lol :p
  • Options
    wildmovieguywildmovieguy Posts: 8,342
    Forum Member
    Your hand cream, tissue box and over developed right wrist?

Many a thing can be learned just by observing me. Boys can become men, men can become real lovers. I could teach classes on it. Show you all the techniques and positions.
  • Options
    Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many a thing can be learned just by observing me. Boys can become men, men can become real lovers. I could teach classes on it. Show you all the techniques and positions.

You make me think of Azamat Bagatov.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,733
    Forum Member
    I can safely say I do know someone I'm not talking about myself secretly. There was a time I went without it for so long I thought my Virginity had grown back :eek:
    I seem to remember one ex-GF's virginity did grow back... Several times, I suspect! :p
  • Options
    TombstoneTombstone Posts: 2,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We used to have a flatmate who was in his mid 30's and still a virgin. He was painfully shy and became a babbling wreck in female company, which accompanied with his real ale intake, made him a hilarious spectacle. As all good friends do, we laughed uproariously at his discomfort. Like us he was a nurse, so it wasn't as if it was difficult to meet ladies of easier virtue.

We paid a lady of the night [I worked in the GU clinic at the time so had no problems with contacts] to try and initiate him. She approached him, said hi, grabbed his tackle and gave it a squeeze and said she fancied a little of what she was holding. He dropped his pint, and did a cartoon run out of the pub, disappearing up Greenwich High St. We didn't see him for two days.

For all those guys wondering - the paid lady of the night did not go to waste. :)
  • Options
    HurlleyHurlley Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You all seem to have forgotten one vital point, the other person should be somewhat half decent. Anyone can get some its a matter of getting something good!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Yep, me (20 yr old female btw) Haven't been bothered and have more interesting things to do. :D
  • Options
    scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    A friend of a friend of mine in his late 50's must be a virgin as I have quized him about sex and he said the woman must wash her vagina out 1st before he even thinks about getting inside her.

:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    In the past I dated a few virgins who were well into their 20's.

One was a catholic and so worried about the sin his parents divorce had brought on him he didn't dare have sex. He wasn't exactly innocent, used it to his benefit for sure. Girls were always trying to be the 'one' and doing whatever HE wanted to try to get a result. I wasn't convinced. And he was obsessed with adult films. I think it gave him a very wrong view of intimacy in a relationship. Very warped and guilt ridden.
    &
    The other guy was a fitness freak boxer. Don't think he had the energy left to think about sex. He was T-total and working out 3 times a day. What a bore. Apparently sex ruins your fight.

So glad I ment someone normal...eventually !!! Patience pays.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tombstone wrote: »
    We used to have a flatmate who was in his mid 30's and still a virgin. He was painfully shy and became a babbling wreck in female company, which accompanied with his real ale intake, made him a hilarious spectacle. As all good friends do, we laughed uproariously at his discomfort. Like us he was a nurse, so it wasn't as if it was difficult to meet ladies of easier virtue.

We paid a lady of the night [I worked in the GU clinic at the time so had no problems with contacts] to try and initiate him. She approached him, said hi, grabbed his tackle and gave it a squeeze and said she fancied a little of what she was holding. He dropped his pint, and did a cartoon run out of the pub, disappearing up Greenwich High St. We didn't see him for two days.

For all those guys wondering - the paid lady of the night did not go to waste. :)

Yuck. Really? That's quite dreadful. I wouldn't have run, I would have found the culprit and injured them. :D

I go to a Catholic school and all the Catholic teachers claim to have waited til marriage when they were 25/6/7/8/whatever. And a metre away from their fond reminiscence of their abstinent youth, a fifteen year old behind me is sharing the shame of how she shouted the wrong name last night. It's kind of weird. Especially because the girl is seen as more normal than the abstinent crew, for right or wrong.

In the middle of this dynamic, my (legal) mate's (legal) boyfriend won't have sex with her. She gave him a handjob once and he was so guilty 'afterwards' that he was nearly crying. I've told her that I reckon if she puts her hands on the boy again he'll have a full mental breakdown.

Funny ole world.