Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I find it fascinating that he looks so comfortable snuggling up to Paula, even snogging her, yet he always looks like he has a gun to his head when he is being at all intimate with his fiancee. What is that about?

lol, funny that, I am the same with my husand!
    :o
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    lol, funny that, I am the same with my husand!
    :o

Oh maybe that's it then he is already married to Mish, went off and had a quite one somewhere, never thought of that :p No wonder he keeps dodging his relationship status when asked :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Oh maybe that's it then he is already married to Mish, went off and had a quite one somewhere, never thought of that :p No wonder he keeps dodging his relationship status when asked :D
    I think we've solved the mystery;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    I've been away from the computer for a few days - thought I'd log in to read the funnies and ....

nothing had changed

where has everyone gone??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mamitw wrote: »
    I've been away from the computer for a few days - thought I'd log in to read the funnies and ....

nothing had changed

where has everyone gone??

I think the answer to the thread question has been conclusive for quite some time. I don't think i can debate it anymore :D
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone think he has fallen out with Cheryl over the XF USA debarcle? IF it wasnt a publicity stunt, I'd say he has, and if Cheryl has any dignity in her she would resist any attempts by him to return to XF UK as a 'surprise' judge.

That's all assuming IF it wasnt/isnt a publicity stunt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=shaggy_x;51074356]Does anyone think he has fallen out with Cheryl over the XF USA debarcle? IF it wasnt a publicity stunt, I'd say he has, and if Cheryl has any dignity in her she would resist any attempts by him to return to XF UK as a 'surprise' judge.

That's all assuming IF it wasnt/isnt a publicity stunt.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure actually but i doubt it. It wasn't really his fault he genuinly thought she would make it and she didn't . I don't think he set her up to fail apart from the fact that it dosen't look good on him either. No doubt she is a bit humiliated but underneath understands it wasn't deliberate. He was a good friend and gave her a great opportunity but unfortuneatly it didn't come off. I bet she understands that deep down. I don't think it was a publicity stunt and i am as synical as enyone when it comes to SC
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    I think the answer to the thread question has been conclusive for quite some time. I don't think i can debate it anymore :D

Oh yes we can :D What's conclusive ? OH how i have missed this thread
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes we can :D What's conclusive ? OH how i have missed this thread

Oh fine then! Is he or isn't he.....bisexual? Yes he is. That's it, i'm not debating it further, now where's the AT, i need to express my disappointment at another awful audition outfit :D
  • Keyb0ardWarri0rKeyb0ardWarri0r Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    Maybe THE ONE has raging BO !!! It could be as simple as that.... and all along we thought there was no chemistry !

She could get some cream or sprays for that at the supermarket, while there she could get a tub of Crisco for Simon. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Oh fine then! Is he or isn't he.....bisexual? Yes he is. That's it, i'm not debating it further, now where's the AT, i need to express my disappointment at another awful audition outfit :D

Agreed. The only reason i asked if it was conclusive is because someone asked me the other day who is convinced he was straight and asked if there was anything proven and what made me think he wasn't . Had a good think about it and decided no just rumours but far too many to ignore IMO, plus if there was any proof it would be well and truly hidden by now :D
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yep hes gay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Even if he was, he would never ever admit it. He'd probably think the states would disown him. It's funny that with all the money power and influence he has, it still doesn't stop people wondering.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was told by someone who knows Cowell quite well (apparently) that he doesn't want it to come out officially until his mum has passed on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wiseguy100 wrote: »
    I was told by someone who knows Cowell quite well (apparently) that he doesn't want it to come out officially until his mum has passed on.

Mum's the word then ;)
  • Keyb0ardWarri0rKeyb0ardWarri0r Posts: 396
    Forum Member

I wonder if she really knows? It's odd to think they're both pretending he's straight so they don't upset each other.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well I had dinner with Max Clifford yesterday at the local chippy, and he told me not to tell anyone this, but he indeed Simon's PR. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shaggy_x wrote: »
    Well I had dinner with Max Clifford yesterday at the local chippy, and he told me not to tell anyone this, but he indeed Simon's PR. :D

Max tells everyone he's gay dosen't he :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this thread is kind of funny, my mates mum has a massive crush on him, she will be heartbroken! lol :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mums are the first to know, evan before they know.
    If simon is gay, his mum knows;)
    He loves himself too much to be gay or straight lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    Mums are the first to know, evan before they know.
    If simon is gay, his mum knows;)
    He loves himself too much to be gay or straight lol

I've always thought his mum knows. She seems pretty sharp, plus she has 3 other sons so i guess she knows if something is errr different about him :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought his mum knows. She seems pretty sharp, plus she has 3 other sons so i guess she knows if something is errr different about him :o
    lol:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahhh doing a George Michael then...

How old's his mum... like how long we gonna have to wait...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member

Simon's mum was a dancer in London before she married Simon's father. She is not an unsophisticated 81 year old lady, who must not be shocked.Simon may or may not be or is both, but I don't know why he has to declare it one way or the other. Who cares.

Still don't understand the reason for Mezghan, though. If Teri Seymour was getting too pushy about marriage, just move on to another Teri Seymour. But why all the drama about "the one"?
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mum's have Gaydar.