Options

Lingerie...view from men

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
Forum Member
✭✭
Just want to get both men and womens views on lingerie (classy stuff), do you - men - like us women to wear it in the bedroom. And women, do you like wearing it for your man.

I won a lovely Damaris set in a raffle (new:D), but feel uncomfortable wearing it:o

Any ideas folks?!

Comments

• Options
    Squishy22Squishy22 Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most men love it.

Most women love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think wearing sexy underwear makes you feel sexy which can only be a positive thing for all parties.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go for it - be brave! Afterwards, you'll wonder why you've not done it before now. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    I always look a bit of a mess, or to put it more kindly, kooky on the outside. Underneath though, matching, gorgeous lingerie is a must

Oh and that's for my benefit although sometimes it does benefit others ;)
  • Options
    GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 4,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is useless without pictures!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always look a bit of a mess, or to put it more kindly, kooky on the outside. Underneath though, matching, gorgeous lingerie is a must

Now I would really like to see evidence of that. :D;)
  • Options
    adopteradopter Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm the same. Always have nice undies on no matter what's on top.

And, yes it's done for my benefit.
  • Options
    Enter_the_monkEnter_the_monk Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

adopter wrote: »
    I'm the same. Always have nice undies on no matter what's on top.

And, yes it's done for my benefit.

Its nice to hear women actually say this....all too often women wear mismatched undies! Good for you ladies!:D
  • Options
    PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squishy22 wrote: »
    Most men love it.

Most women love it.

What he/she said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to wear matching undies all the time but the pants matching my bra size are always so expensive!:(
  • Options
    AltheyaAltheya Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have some lovely maching underwear sets but I never wear them because I feel like they're too nice for everyday occasions lol!
  • Options
    I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    I love buying my girlfriend lingerie and she loves receiving it.

I bought her some pretty but practical stuff from Figleaves, as a present the last time she came out of hospital (kidney operation - not nice!). She loved it.
    I got some serious brownie points from her colleagues in her work!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    I think wearing sexy underwear makes you feel sexy which can only be a positive thing for all parties.

This.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Altheya wrote: »
    I have some lovely maching underwear sets but I never wear them because I feel like they're too nice for everyday occasions lol!

When I buy stuff for my girlfriend, I make sure it's pretty and feminine, yet practical enough to be encouraged as 'everyday' wear to work underwear!

It's such a shame to see lovely stuff stuck at the back of the drawer, only to surface occasionally.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,908
    Forum Member
    beanhead wrote: »
    Just want to get both men and womens views on lingerie (classy stuff), do you - men - like us women to wear it in the bedroom. And women, do you like wearing it for your man.

I won a lovely Damaris set in a raffle (new:D), but feel uncomfortable wearing it:o

Any ideas folks?!

Wear it! I love beautiful sexy lingerie for everyday wear or play. Though there is a 'hooker-type' red and black lingerie set that he bought me, that has been consigned to the back of the drawer! That's men for you! We like sexy, but tasteful ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,908
    Forum Member
    I love buying my girlfriend lingerie and she loves receiving it.

I bought her some pretty but practical stuff from Figleaves, as a present the last time she came out of hospital (kidney operation - not nice!). She loved it.
    I got some serious brownie points from her colleagues in her work!

Figleaves is lovely! I like Victoria's secrets too. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Riccy wrote: »
    Wear it! I love beautiful sexy lingerie for everyday wear or play. Though there is a 'hooker-type' red and black lingerie set that he bought me, that has been consigned to the back of the drawer! That's men for you! We like sexy, but tasteful ;)

How about a nice cream coloured set?
  • Options
    norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,678
    Forum Member
    Few things make you feel better about yourself than knowing you have really lovely, matching lingerie on. I wear 'glamorous but comfortable' pretty much every day (unless I'm exercising, when it's more 'practical and comfortable').

The 'impractical and uncomfortable' is definitely saved for occasions when it won't be on for long ;)

I remember, years ago, my then MDs PA telling me that the way she managed to cope with the various chauvinistic men she had to deal with in her job was by knowing that the luxurious lingerie she was wearing under her smart business suit would reduce them to gibbering wrecks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Definitely. Not sure about tasteful. What is tasteful. I think you've have to be prepared to let your inner slapper out. A bit. esp on Thursdays
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Few things make you feel better about yourself than knowing you have really lovely, matching lingerie on. I wear 'glamorous but comfortable' pretty much every day (unless I'm exercising, when it's more 'practical and comfortable').

The 'impractical and uncomfortable' is definitely saved for occasions when it won't be on for long ;)

I remember, years ago, my then MDs PA telling me that the way she managed to cope with the various chauvinistic men she had to deal with in her job was by knowing that the luxurious lingerie she was wearing under her smart business suit would reduce them to gibbering wrecks.

I like this. I like this a lot!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Answering as a man..there is nothing quite like something quite sensible on the outside and something unbelievably sexy underneath!! Phwoaar!! Think I need a cold shower on that thought!!
  • Options
    denzldenzl Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As i like a bit of retro, my favourite stuff to glam up my ladies can be found at somewhere like .... http://www.openbottomgirdles.co.uk/ ..... spoken in my deepest barry white voice.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,388
    Forum Member
    I like this. I like this a lot!

I'd say you just like women's underwear judging from your posts on the 'what are you wearing today?' thread!
  • Options
    autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate underwear. Avoid wearing it as much as I possbily can.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldnt agree more, am always commando - horrid restricting garments..!