is there any chance Ashley could still live?

Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know I'm in denial,but like most of the other viewers who watch coronation street, I really "took that character to my heart" :cry: Is it possible it could be just made look like he dies? Is there any hope he doesn't? He can't die! :(

Comments

• Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me to i hope so, but that was the end for sure :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure you can survive after being crushed and probably impaled at the same time.

Time to say cheerio to Ashley.
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funeral next Thursday. Get yourself over there!
  • The GeekThe Geek Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    I know I'm in denial,but like most of the other viewers who watch coronation street, I really "took that character to my heart" :cry: Is it possible it could be just made look like he dies? Is there any hope he doesn't? He can't die! :(

You being serious?
  • Bobby'sgirlBobby'sgirl Posts: 7,380
    Forum Member
    Sad to say I think he has gone to the' Greatest Butcher's in the sky'. He always made me feel good, he was likeable and honest with A HEART OF GOLD as was seen in his final scene tonight. The blood on the hankie did not look good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well....Warren Fox was supposed to die in Hollyoaks and he didn't. Most of the cast of Home and Away have come back from the dead too. Of course...it could all just be a dream.

:D:o:D :rolleyes:
  • tvstudiestvstudies Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fairly obvious that the Fireman is very concerned about Molly in a television broadcast that was totally unsuitable for broadcast at 7pm.
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure you can survive a ceiling collapsing on top of you. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Most probably not, it would be nice but totally unrealistic. It's so sad, I kn ow it's not real but tonight's episode was very gripping and touching and it's got me quite upset. I mean Ashley has been in Corrie almost my entire life can't imagine it without him.
  • Johnathon StapeJohnathon Stape Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    His funeral is next week... coffin says Daddy and Peter is going no where.

Poor Josh.
  • auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way, he's just literally been crushed to the width of a piece of paper by a the whole roof and a huge metal beam,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He died a hero :cry:
  • jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,054
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid it's more than likely he's been squashed into oblivion by the viaduct.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well that's another of my favourite character they've killed off. thanks producer man :mad::(
    why couldn't they leave the door open for him :cry: however i doubt after getting as flat as a pancake you'd live
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Seriously if you dont want to watch it then don't. Stop complaining about PC and the episodes - they were brilliantly done and if you don't like then it's simple, don't watch them. Some people just love to moan even when there is nothing to moan about!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His funeral is next week... coffin says Daddy and Peter is going no where.

Poor Josh.

He's not Josh's dad though :eek:

Are we gonna have that doctor come back again to reclaim his son?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tvstudies wrote: »
    Fairly obvious that the Fireman is very concerned about Molly in a television broadcast that was totally unsuitable for broadcast at 7pm.

Pfft, that was nothing - you should have seen Warren's flashback episode in HO last week - that was totally unsuitable for 6:30pm!
  • Grim RitaGrim Rita Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jen0607 wrote: »
    Well....Warren Fox was supposed to die in Hollyoaks and he didn't. Most of the cast of Home and Away have come back from the dead too. Of course...it could all just be a dream.

:D:o:D :rolleyes:

Hollyoaks is an abomination.
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww yeah i'd say theres a 0% chance of him surviving :( i knew as soon as he left that message on claires phone it was the end of him :( at least he died a hero so he'll always be remembered as a hero he died to save others :cry:

(yes i am aware its not real :p but i thought that tonights ep was very emotional) :cry:
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No i dont think so OP, he was holding that beam up so Nick had time to get peter over to the firemen and he was already coughing up blood, that was not a good sign and once the rest crashed down at the end im afraid its gonna be curtains for poor old ash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least you'll be able to see him back on your TV when "I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here" returns next year. Guaranteed.
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    He's dead. The official site has already put a tribute for him!
  • Sarah.OXSarah.OX Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gped123 wrote: »
    Seriously if you dont want to watch it then don't. Stop complaining about PC and the episodes - they were brilliantly done and if you don't like then it's simple, don't watch them. Some people just love to moan even when there is nothing to moan about!

urm,i didn't complain about the episodes, FYI! They were absolutely incrediable,is it not normal to feel upset when one of your favourite characters is killed off? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Gosh someone's quick! His wikipedia page has already changed to say he's dead!
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    urm,i didn't complain about the episodes, FYI! They were absolutely incrediable,is it not normal to feel upset when one of your favourite characters is killed off? :rolleyes:

I was also gutted when Ashely died, he was one of my favourite characters. I wished he had survived and left for France with his family.