Missing episodes of Celebrity Fifteen to One

george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
Forum Member
A long shot, I know... I'm a fan of the quiz show Fifteen to One. Most of the episodes of the revived series (both civilian with Sandi Toksvig and celebrity with Adam Hills) are available on 4OD, but there are two that aren't. The two missing ones are the first revived episode from '80s night' and one that was broadcast last Christmas. They're the only ones I haven't seen, and I was wondering if anyone has them or knows where I can watch them online?

They were broadcast on 20 September 2013 and 23 December 2014, and won by Jo Brand and Rufus Hound, respectively.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Comments

• stewartuustewartuu Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    I have the 2014 one, but I will have to dig an old HDD out to see if I still have the 2013 episode. I definitely recorded all of the 80s Night, it's just a question of whether I later removed it or not.

If you want to PM me your e-mail, we can discuss sharing.

I knew this hoarding would come in handy one day. :p
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    stewartuu wrote: »
    I have the 2014 one, but I will have to dig an old HDD out to see if I still have the 2013 episode. I definitely recorded all of the 80s Night, it's just a question of whether I later removed it or not.

If you want to PM me your e-mail, we can discuss sharing.

I knew this hoarding would come in handy one day. :p

Brilliant, thank you! I'll PM you tomorrow if that's okay as I have other plans for tonight, but I really appreciate it :)
  • stewartuustewartuu Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Sure. And you're in luck: I do still have the 2013 episode. :)
  • george.millmangeorge.millman Posts: 8,628
    Forum Member
    stewartuu wrote: »
    Sure. And you're in luck: I do still have the 2013 episode. :)

Yay! :D

I'll PM you later. Haven't forgotten, just need to clear some space in my inbox first. :)