The reason Jack has not been nominated

fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wonder if the reason Jack has not been nominated is, because Helen knows he is unpopular but, they want Harry to go, and if Jack is up, that might not happen.
Jack can wait. I might be wrong, I think they will have one more up. But, will that be another dull one?

Comments

• TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope Jack is up, last night the 4 core members Jack, Danny, Christian and Chloe were saying they had to up their game. Jack later was putting jade into the firing line to be up for eviction. I don't mind game plans but they seem to be picking on anyone who is entertaining .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be the reason, Nikki not very fond of him either,
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    i shall be livid if they do not put him up for eviction
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I wonder if the reason Jack has not been nominated is, because Helen knows he is unpopular but, they want Harry to go, and if Jack is up, that might not happen.
    Jack can wait. I might be wrong, I think they will have one more up. But, will that be another dull one?

I think you may be crediting her with a bit of common sense there fredster.....but you could be right, she may have had one lucid moment.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    auntysplat wrote: »
    Could be the reason, Nikki not very fond of him either,
    Jack was Nikki's favorite in week one but had gone off him since the. She also said she wants to save Nick so to do that she would know not to put up Jack. Same with Helen and even Brian as she was the first name floated in the bunker
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    i shall be livid if they do not put him up for eviction

Me too Aura >:(

The only logic I can think of is they want Harry out and know full well Chloe and Cristian will be safe. If that is the case I can't see them putting Jack up (unless they're saving the best till last ;-)) as he's the only one at this point who I believe would ensure Harry's safety.
  • PhoebicaPhoebica Posts: 2,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    I think you may be crediting her with a bit of common sense there fredster.....but you could be right, she may have had one lucid moment.

I'm pretty sure that when they were discussing their first nomination in the bunker someone mentioned putting "safe" housemates up to ensure a certain person was evicted.

I mean, I know some of the housemates are lacking in brain cells but it doesn't take much to figure out that putting popular housemates up against 1 unpopular one will result in the unpopular one being evicted.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Totally agree with you.
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only semi lucid moment was Marc's comment about a "core". Putting Harry up pretty much negates any strategic value in nominations. She is pretty much dead man walking against anyone apart from possibly Jack, Simon or Sam so they have blown any real chance of a "core" eviction. Tactically Helen and Marc have as much sense as a coconut.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem like they are saving him till last, it would be a shame as at least he is a character in there, unlike Chloe, Cristian, Danny and Sam is a bit pointless too.

I hope Jack doesn't go up as he will probably go even over harry, I would miss his outrage and moans. I see endless posts on here laughing about Jack's reactions to things, his self entitlement, that he believes he is popular, his obvious nom. talk, they won't admit it but a lot of viewers will miss that if he goes.

Been one of the most entertaining things this year reading Jack threads :)
  • griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hate hate and want to see him up. would love to see his reaction to Boos at least.

But at the same time I'm interested to see how thing would play out between him and Joel in the coming weeks with Joel having been took he is not liked.
  • Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they should put jack up simply because if going by the bots audience last night we might get the get jack out chants and that would put him in a flat spin knowing that if he is ever up he's gone.they need to have them all up soon so they can see how they are perceived.
  • *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope he is safe! He's great :)
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the antagonism toward Jack, he gets stuck in and involves himself in the house.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well they did want Harry to go but after Helen having her long and meaniful chat with Harry yesterday I think that Helen might have changed her mind and Brian also seems to like her too but I can't see Marc letting up on Harry though and it will be interesting to see if this is why they haven't put Jack up and will now put up somebody like Nick or Danny! I personally would love to see Jack up and gone on Friday, as I really cannot stand his temper and childish behaviour. So fingers crossed that after Nikki blatantly lying to him about his Twitter fans that they have left him till last for maximum impact. I hope both Harry and Chloe stay but if one goes and Jack is not up I hope it's Harry or Cristian that goes and not Chloe!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does seem like they are saving him till last, it would be a shame as at least he is a character in there, unlike Chloe, Cristian, Danny and Sam is a bit pointless too.

I hope Jack doesn't go up as he will probably go even over harry, I would miss his outrage and moans. I see endless posts on here laughing about Jack's reactions to things, his self entitlement, that he believes he is popular, his obvious nom. talk, they won't admit it but a lot of viewers will miss that if he goes.

Been one of the most entertaining things this year reading Jack threads :)

Sorry but I am no Jack fan, I would rather see Jack or Simon go than anybody else and they are not going to put up Simon so it has to be Jack for me and will be gutted if he's not up! I am no fan of Sams either but I don't really want to see another women go yet as there are only 4 of them left. I would like to see Jade and Chloe in the final so want both of them to stay, especially Jade!!!
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    I don't get the antagonism toward Jack, he gets stuck in and involves himself in the house.

Some of it is :

His constantly talking about or trying to influence nominations
    His righteous indignation at being nominated or criticised
    His belief that he is speaking on behalf of "the little man"
    His raging about infractions (other people's/ food / other issues (more pronounced in earlier episodes)
    His alleged intended "ganging up" on certain HMs
    His dressing gown ? etc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Astute wrote: »
    Some of it is :

His constantly talking about or trying to influence nominations
    His righteous indignation at being nominated or criticised
    His belief that he is speaking on behalf of "the little man"
    His raging about infractions (other people's/ food / other issues (more pronounced in earlier episodes)
    His alleged intended "ganging up" on certain HMs
    His dressing gown ? etc

Totally agree, he is already trying to get Jade and I think it was Nick too, nominated and bitching behind their back so that it takes him out of the firing line. He's a right little weasel!!!!
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    The only semi lucid moment was Marc's comment about a "core". Putting Harry up pretty much negates any strategic value in nominations. She is pretty much dead man walking against anyone apart from possibly Jack, Simon or Sam so they have blown any real chance of a "core" eviction. Tactically Helen and Marc have as much sense as a coconut.

I agree with this, but the only reason that Harry was put forward was because Marc was dead set on that exact thing happening. His thorn in the side. The girl he cannot charm, or manipulate. He absolutely hates not having any power over her.

He was almost wetting himself with glee when he realised they could watch the house, AND nominate, his birthdays had all come at once.

The point that I am so long-winded in making IS. Marc was not guided by any common sense when he voted Harry - just wanted rid of her at any cost.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member

I think it's more that they're waiting to save Jack for last - the producers will know that if Jack and Harry are up, the eviction will only between the both of them (making the 3rd and 4th nom reveal absolutely pointless).

It gets Harry fans more invested in hoping she'll eventually have a chance and get them voting more if Jack is actually nommed.

I'm not sure the producers would want Chloe/Cristian/Danny noms as there'd be zero suspense over who leaves.