You be pleased to know that.....

sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
Forum Member
✭✭
Simon, Sharon and entourage have all turned up for rehearsals today - just now...

Louis was in at 9am this morning.....

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info, Any other info?
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon, Sharon and entourage have all turned up for rehearsals today - just now...

I'd be more pleased if none of them 3 were there and there were 3 non biased judges without an agenda :)
  • marks thespotmarks thespot Posts: 2,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bless!....did he fall for the old fake-memo-with-the-wrong-time trick again??!!
  • sstephanie40sstephanie40 Posts: 672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well all I can say is that Ben and Kerrie both smoke. Any comments on that & their singing voices - posters?

And Kerrie can walk on crutches - although she is very laboured and obviously is happier in her wheelchair.

All the acts were in by 9am today! I think they don't know what has hit them with the show schedule! They'll learn.

Louis was very happy this morning, and didn't seem to have fallen for a wind up. I think he's taking this seriously and with the Unconventionals in his team - why not?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,285
    Forum Member
    I wish Simon and Sharon turned up at the researsals when I was in the audience - Louis was the only one who turned up at that particular rehearsal. I'd have loved to have had the opportunity to say hello how are you to them both. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,285
    Forum Member
    Well all I can say is that Ben and Kerrie both smoke. Any comments on that & their singing voices - posters?

And Kerrie can walk on crutches - although she is very laboured and obviously is happier in her wheelchair.

All the acts were in by 9am today! I think they don't know what has hit them with the show schedule! They'll learn.

Louis was very happy this morning, and didn't seem to have fallen for a wind up. I think he's taking this seriously and with the Unconventionals in his team - why not?

You seem very informative, were you there by any chance? Lucky you if you were!! ;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    how do you know all this sstephanie40?? Have i missed something vital?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can u give us your opinions on the acts performances?
  • GREATGUYGREATGUY Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any idea which act is opening the show stephanie?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Siannah wrote:
    You seem very informative, were you there by any chance? Lucky you if you were!! ;)

Let's just say I'm at the right place at the right time!!! And no I'm not saying anything else...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anymore info you can share, How are they all sounding?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't say anymore for now......