Simon Hirst Radio 1 breakfast Show

COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,100
Forum Member
✭✭
i think him & the Dose team would be a great replacement for Moyles & Co if BBC was to decide to let him go

Comments

• franchisefranchise Posts: 1,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    COTTONHEAT wrote: »
    i think him & the Dose team would be a great replacement for Moyles & Co if BBC was to decide to let him go

5 years too late now? Hirsty to Real when the time comes seems more likely.

Surely, Greg James is the heir apparent?
  • Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Scott Mills will get it, give Matt Edmondson a fulltime show as well in shakeup!
  • OpaqueOpaque Posts: 5,286
    Forum Member
    Scott Mills is totally wrong for Breakfast.
    And also if Moyles is considered too old at some point then Mills will be at the same time as well.

Greg James would be interesting but the point is you have to have a good team around you as well.

Personally when Moyles goes so will I.
  • JohnBoy WaltonJohnBoy Walton Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Greg James or Fearne would be massive mistakes. People wake up to radio and those two would send them straight back asleep. Her because she is thick and just talks rubbish but without jokes. And Greg? Dear God he is dull. I turn off after Chris and back on for Scott. Gregs voice and his features are just slow slow and boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I agree. Hirsty's Daily Dose is brilliant. Consistently entertaining!
  • Marcus BradshawMarcus Bradshaw Posts: 4,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greg James or Fearne would be massive mistakes. People wake up to radio and those two would send them straight back asleep. Her because she is thick and just talks rubbish but without jokes. And Greg? Dear God he is dull. I turn off after Chris and back on for Scott. Gregs voice and his features are just slow slow and boring.

Greg James IS the new Mike Smith.
  • wavejockglwwavejockglw Posts: 10,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Definately an option the BBC should consider. Simon and his team would be a great asset and would give Global a hard time across the UK. But I doubt if the BBC want to be that competitive when theres a Tory government in office.