Options

The lesbian who posed as a boy...

Charcole911Charcole911 Posts: 6,353
Forum Member
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3170445/Lesbian-jailed-after-posing-as-teen-boy.html

Is she really worse than a man who lies to impress young girls? Says he drives a fast car etc...

Comments

• Options
    NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reminds me of that film with Hilary Swank, Boys Don't Cry or something.

Its a bit different to a man/woman lying about fancy cars and jobs though..
  • Options
    shinytoyshinytoy Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NathalieR wrote: »
    Reminds me of that film with Hilary Swank, Boys Don't Cry or something.

Its a bit different to a man/woman lying about fancy cars and jobs though

No it isn't...
  • Options
    CharnhamCharnham Posts: 61,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3170445/Lesbian-jailed-after-posing-as-teen-boy.html

Is she really worse than a man who lies to impress young girls? Says he drives a fast car etc...
    what rubbish, would you say the same if it was a man lying about his age, to get close to young girls?

Typical behaviour from women these days, make men out to be the devil, but when a woman commits a crime, talk it down, make it seems like nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    what rubbish, would you say the same if it was a man lying about his age, to get close to young girls?

Typical behaviour from women these days, make men out to be the devil, but when a woman commits a crime, talk it down, make it seems like nothing.

Is the poster a woman?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the poster a woman?
    ok so ive looked at the profile and it says male, but based on the username I thought female.

If he wants to aplogise for women, thats his business, you wont catch me aplogising for women, and certainly not the women this thread is about.

I am quite sure if I a 26 year old men, dressed as a teenage girl, to get a young boyfriend, no one would aplogise for me, and I would not expect them to.
  • Options
    embyemby Posts: 7,837
    Forum Member
    shinytoy wrote: »
    No it isn't...

How did you figure that out? It's totally different.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like one of those women who go to "lesbians who look like Justin Bieber" parties.

Yes, they really do exist. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like one of those women who go to "lesbians who look like Justin Bieber" parties.

Yes, they really do exist. :eek:
    ive seen the website, didnt know there was partys.
  • Options
    shinytoyshinytoy Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emby wrote: »
    How did you figure that out? It's totally different.

So it's ok, just let her get away with it, right? NO :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shinytoy wrote: »
    So it's ok, just let her get away with it, right? NO :mad:

:confused:

Lying about having fancy cars and high flying careers is nothing compared to this, what planet are you on?

I think you misunderstood ... don't think many people will be sticking up for this woman, she's evidently predatory, regardless of her gender.

Who said she should get away with it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who said she should get away with it?
    Charcole911 seems to not be worried by her behaviour.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe this woman was arrested...hardly a crime is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    I can't believe this woman was arrested...hardly a crime is it?

Having sex / sexual contact with someone under 16 is illegal ... i think. :confused:
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a woman to me ... and an old one, at that!

How she could pass for a 16yr old boy is beyond me.
  • Options
    astra19Eastra19E Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a woman a few weeks ago in Scotland who did a similar thing. She got arrested under "sex by deception" or something... I don't really see how there's a crime there. Dishonest, yes, but not really criminal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member

...surely this lady is transgender and not lesbian as she appears to have no gender identity
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    astra19E wrote: »
    There was a woman a few weeks ago in Scotland who did a similar thing. She got arrested under "sex by deception" or something... I don't really see how there's a crime there. Dishonest, yes, but not really criminal.
    *goes to get his teenage girl wig*

I assume I can count on you, to testify at my trail, how you think my behaviour is not criminal?
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...surely this lady is transgender and not lesbian as she appears to have no gender identity

This^

the predatorial and deceptive and age issues aside (which are all moral pitfalls which the accused is no doubt guilty of and deserves reprimand for)......

....Surely this is just tabloid-esque misrepresentation of gender identity to shock, fuel lurid fantasy and engage with scant regard to the accused's self identity. It's out of order really.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having sex / sexual contact with someone under 16 is illegal ... i think. :confused:

So why are so many mothers under 16? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mr Giggles wrote: »
    So why are so many mothers under 16? :confused:

There's a difference between two 15 year olds bumping uglies and a 31 year old woman 'tricking' a 15 year old girl into having sex with her.
  • Options
    XioXio Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    mathertron wrote: »
    This^

the predatorial and deceptive and age issues aside (which are all moral pitfalls which the accused is no doubt guilty of and deserves reprimand for)......

....Surely this is just tabloid-esque misrepresentation of gender identity to shock, fuel lurid fantasy and engage with scant regard to the accused's self identity. It's out of order really.

How can you just casually brush them aside? That is the story here! Yes, the other details make it more lurid, but what she did was fundamentally wrong.
  • Options
    astra19Eastra19E Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charnham wrote: »
    *goes to get his teenage girl wig*

I assume I can count on you, to testify at my trail, how you think my behaviour is not criminal?
    In the Scottish case, everyone was well above the age of consent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    mathertron wrote: »
    This^

^^^^ agreed
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xio wrote: »
    How can you just casually brush them aside? That is the story here! Yes, the other details make it more lurid, but what she did was fundamentally wrong.

I'm not saying it wasn't not saying that at all. If anything I have double vitriol for anyone who dabbles with playing with gender without being upfront about it for peddling the false assumption that transfolk are willing and likely to 'trap' you,...

....it's just that the reporting is wrong in that aspect. Nop matter what she/he did his/her gender identity should be respected. Gender isnt something pople should have stripped away from them for being naughty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL stick a pair of glasses on her and she looks like harry potter. :o