Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg I made the mistake of watching and ahhh there were time i wished i could slap him. He really is just a MANchild, couldn't understand why he was late for his new show, doing bugger all and chatting up the real estate guy (really creepy). I feel for Emily now as i hope she know what she has let herself in for! I did see the mask slipped temp and you do get a creepo underneath.
    If i was in the crowds seeing PA - i would shout out 'bugger off'' :D
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, 1.2 or 1.3 million are the usual openers but again, I don't know if 646k is with or without +1, I suspect without. Even if it adds another 200k as +1 often does, it's a very low opener. Perhaps ITV2 know what they're doing after all.

Ah right, so basically, it's still a long, drawn out, passive agressive swipe as his former wife, probably using the kids to do so. Way to go, DOTY.

Confirmed! :D
    It's the truth is it not? & since it's public knowledge, why should he cut out his kids mentioning their new hard-on stripping daddy? No man would sit down & shut up. But it's nice to know who YOU guys think is at fault in the whole debacle.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Pete gets bagged by the KP apologists for dry-humping her in jest. The kids can now watch their new Dad flicking baby lotion off the end of his wang into the faces of all the dudes watching him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the well wishes folks and I'm not paying for hospital telly! Think most has been said already about the show but for me what struck me - apart from the coveted sparking water tap - was that it seems his nice guy veneer is thinning (if that makes sense). There were several toys out of the pram moments, including his inability to see how being late for his first major 60mm gig just isn't on. Can you imagine turning up late on your first day of a new job? And the producers left it all in for us to see.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tuned in and only made it through about ten minutes - I found myself watching this 40 year old man acting all twee about sleeping with his girlfriend in his own home and how to tell 'the kids' (as if they didn't know...) and...sorry, I just went cold all over.

I also don't like how precocious in front of the camera Junior has become...:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tuned in and only made it through about ten minutes - I found myself watching this 40 year old man acting all twee about sleeping with his girlfriend in his own home and how to tell 'the kids' (as if they didn't know...) and...sorry, I just went cold all over.

I also don't like how precocious in front of the camera Junior has become...:mad:

lol. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh indeed that bit was awful. Pandre made a big deal out of it and the kids did what kids do - said ok whatever and took it in their stride more maturely than he ever could!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xaulleo wrote: »
    Oh indeed that bit was awful. Pandre made a big deal out of it and the kids did what kids do - said ok whatever and took it in their stride more maturely than he ever could!

They would do, they've seen it 3 times (that we know of) at their mum's house.
  • Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And in the last series Emily barely qualfied for a peck on the cheek and walked three paces behind him - now in this series he's all over her and in lurve :cool:

All designed to lead up to the big announcement !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And in the last series Emily barely qualfied for a peck on the cheek and walked three paces behind him - now in this series he's all over her and in lurve :cool:

All designed to lead up to the big announcement !

Yes the big announcement in the show following the one where he was saying he wasn't convinced he wants more kids :(
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the well wishes folks and I'm not paying for hospital telly! Think most has been said already about the show but for me what struck me - apart from the coveted sparking water tap - was that it seems his nice guy veneer is thinning (if that makes sense). There were several toys out of the pram moments, including his inability to see how being late for his first major 60mm gig just isn't on. Can you imagine turning up late on your first day of a new job? And the producers left it all in for us to see.

The arrogance was gob-smacking. If you didn't know his own mgt were behind the show, you could have mistaken it for a warts and all portrait of a very delusional man.

The other thing that really stood out in a bad way was his reaction to Mike's announcment about Danny's engagement. No warmth, not even token interest. His own brother? It spoke volumes and just reminded me again of the way he excluded them so he could own all the grief in the last series. If it's not about him, then forget it.

Like Anna above, I ended up feeling sorry for Emily.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Ah but it's OK, someone as important as PA is allowed the luxury of running late for absolutely everything & showing zero consideration for anyone who's been inconvenienced by his constant lateness.

Yet again proving to the public what a wonderful father he is.

Of course they would but why would PA waste an opportunity to show us him being "by the book Dad".
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    They would do, they've seen it 3 times (that we know of) at their mum's house.

Yet again using KP to remind us how saintly PA is.
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    The arrogance was gob-smacking. If you didn't know his own mgt were behind the show, you could have mistaken it for a warts and all portrait of a very delusional man.

The other thing that really stood out in a bad way was his reaction to Mike's announcment about Danny's engagement. No warmth, not even token interest. His own brother? It spoke volumes and just reminded me again of the way he excluded them so he could own all the grief in the last series. If it's not about him, then forget it.

Lexi, now come on, the attention wasn't centered around him, why would he be interested.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah but it's OK, someone as important as PA is allowed the luxury of running late for absolutely everything & showing zero consideration for anyone who's been inconvenienced by his constant lateness.

Yet again proving to the public what a wonderful father he is.

Of course they would but why would PA waste an opportunity to show us him being "by the book Dad".

Yet again using KP to remind us how saintly PA is.
    I'm so clearly not off topic
    Saintly? Is that's what you interpret as the opposite of exposing your kids a quick succession of strange men.
    But you think it's Pete who should change his behaviour.
    :D
    Forum Member
    Saintly? Is that's what you interpret as the opposite of exposing your kids a quick succession of strange men.

In my opinion you are, this thread is about PA not his ex wife.

My referring to him as "saintly" has nothing at all to do with KP.

I'm just sick to death of him trying to portray himself as this wonderfully, caring, saintly human being in front of TV Cameras.
    Forum Member
    But you think it's Pete who should change his behaviour.
    :D

You've added a bit which I'll respond to.

Yes I think PA should change his behaviour.

Lunch break over so I'll have leave for now.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm just sick to death of him trying to portray himself as this wonderfully, caring, saintly human being in front of TV Cameras.

But if what people are saying is true he didn't do that? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it's not about his ex wife at all, then why is she being brought up? bunny mentioned her in her post, because it came up in the show. Did you protest? Then Pete NOT sleeping with Emily was brought up. The kids and their attitudes to strangers & girlfriends/boyfriends being in a parent's bed is exactly on topic, but if you don't agree alert it rather than trying to use 'off-topic' as a get-out clause.
    You've added a bit which I'll respond to.

Yes I think PA should change his behaviour.
    Lunch break over so I'll have leave for now.
    He wouldn't need to if he didn't have the ex from hell to deal with. So what if she was mentioned?
    Forum Member
    [/B]

But if what people are saying is true he didn't do that? :confused:

Hence why I said trying to portray.

He can't even get "pretending to care" right.
    Any really must leave it for now. PA isn't going to be the cause of me getting my p45!
    Forum Member
    If it's not about his ex wife at all, then why is she being brought up? bunny mentioned her in her post, because it came up in the show. [b[Did you protest[/b]? Then Pete NOT sleeping with Emily was brought up. The kids and their attitudes to strangers & girlfriends/boyfriends being in a parent's bed is exactly on topic, but if you don't agree alert it rather than trying to use 'off-topic' as a get-out clause.

He wouldn't need to if he didn't have the ex from hell to deal with. So what if she was mentioned?

Because when his ex wife was mentioned, it was in relation to his show.
    So every time you don't agree, the answer is to alert someone?

Also I fail to see how I used "off topic as a get out clause"
    Can you please explain?
    I'll return later to read.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because when his ex wife was mentioned, it was in relation to his show.
    So every time you don't agree, the answer is to alert someone?

Also I fail to see how I used "off topic as a get out clause"
    Can you please explain?
    I'll return later to read.

My comment was about the kids. Which are to do with Pricey.
    Instead of saying 'off topic' why not debate the point? The kids took Emily being in PA's bed really maturely. I said well they would, they are used to that at their mums. Why is that off topic?
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i cringed when he was apparently having the "big talk" with the kids about where Emily sleeps -does he thinks his viewers are gullible -of course the kids know Petey sleeps with Emily :rolleyes:
    some of the things he said last night still shocked me as they were so contrived and ridiculous -i should be used to it by now i know!
  • Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honest to god can't stand the man.. I don't think there's a man more vain in the public eye than PA... dreadful. All that BS about sleeping with Emily .. and I've just signed up to his online thingy because one of you lovely lot put a link to one of his clips and I don't think I've ever seen anything so cringy!! him talking about Ego's.. the man is a walking talking ego! ffs!
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Peter is finally ending his reality tv show but for how long come on this guy cant go without showing off on tv. I bet he will have his new series back when Emily has popped out the kid and so then he can show off his new baby
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah course, though according to a lot of people - he never mentions her!

All a sympathy vote for the tiresome toddler!

Oi -that's my line!
    Flipping cheek.;)
    lexi22 wrote: »

Some would say that's exactly what it is, although when you bear in mind that it has surely been voiced and edited to portray PA in all his best DOTY glory, the mind boggles at what was left out.

It's interesting that people are feeling sorry for Emily.
    I can't imagine why.
    I think she knew exactly what she was getting - haven't Emily and her family known PA for a couple of years?
    There is no way she can plead ignorance as to what he's actually like - if knowing him wasn't enough,she has years of "his life" to wade through.
    And of all the men she knew, she picked him as the father of her baby.:confused::confused::confused:
This discussion has been closed.