Options

Noirin, your whole family has just been killed in an earthquake.

OscarWabbitOscarWabbit Posts: 1,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That's how she looked when Sree confessed his love for her. :D

That was great TV!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Rodrigo saw this post he would angrily disapprove in case a kid somewhere glimpsed it and started crying :D

For the record: on another thread, I made a joke about Rodrigo potentially being the child of a former nazi..not realising it may be taken seriously. I will try to make sure I always put a smiley now :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Nazis, I can't be the only person who thinks of Hitler when they see Halfwit nowadays. That hair dye was a horrible mistake. He must be very careful with his moustache grooming from now on.
  • Options
    hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    textonly wrote: »
    Speaking of Nazis, I can't be the only person who thinks of Hitler when they see Halfwit nowadays. That hair dye was a horrible mistake. He must be very careful with his moustache grooming from now on.
    You're not serious? :eek:
    I think he looks quite fetching.
  • Options
    Icabod CraneIcabod Crane Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    textonly wrote: »

I only see Guy Fawkes when I look at Freddie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's how she looked when Sree confessed his love for her. :D

That was great TV!

It was very funny to watch, I have no idea how in the last day or so he has became that much in love with her,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    hendoll wrote: »
    You're not serious? :eek:
    I think he looks quite fetching.

indeeeeed ;););)

couldn't stand him at first, now I want to jump his bones xD
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,850
    Forum Member
    I only see Guy Fawkes when I look at Freddie

Charles I
  • Options
    Eye SeaEye Sea Posts: 4,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP, she's had a long face for a week. She hasn't the guts to say, go forth and multiply! :eek:
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand either of them. Noirin's tantrum about the glasses she had to draw on her face just exposed her for a pathetic little girl. Sree is an idiot but I just can't see what he sees in the sulky little brat.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand either of them. Noirin's tantrum about the glasses she had to draw on her face just exposed her for a pathetic little girl. Sree is an idiot but I just can't see what he sees in the sulky little brat.

Now be honest, how many times in Sree's life you you suppose he has had a beautiful girl sleeping three feet away in tiny pyjamas, kissing and cuddling him and inviting him to massage her lovely back? It seems to me there is a danger Sree will literally explode and be carried out of the house in several bin bags.
  • Options
    Eye SeaEye Sea Posts: 4,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to seeing Noirin endure more 'agony' as Sree confesses 400 times per day his undying love for her.

Until she says those golden words. 'For heaven's sake, just eff off. I'm *issed off with you. You effing creep. Get out of my way!!' ;)
  • Options
    fruitbatfruitbat Posts: 4,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now be honest, how many times in Sree's life you you suppose he has had a beautiful girl sleeping three feet away in tiny pyjamas, kissing and cuddling him and inviting him to massage her lovely back? It seems to me there is a danger Sree will literally explode and be carried out of the house in several bin bags.

pmsl wonkey, you are wicked but wonderfully descriptive.

I do wish Noirin would put Sree straight though, she is going to make them both look silly:eek:.

FB