BB on Channel 5

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
Forum Member
Have they released any details about what is being planned for BB on channel 5?

Comments

• chemical2009bchemical2009b Posts: 5,250
    Forum Member
    Still negotiating.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,517
    Forum Member
    It won't happen
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if I would watch it anyway. It wouldnt be the BB we recoginse anyway.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    Yeah, we can't be sure it's even going to happen yet.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said thet the announcement would be after UBB had finished. I think that Endemol would be bound to the terms of their current contract with Channel 4. It has been buzzing around that the deal is done for a few weeks, what that deal is we will have to wait. I just hope they don't do what they did with "The Farm" and "Back to Reality" two naff reality programs shown on Channel 5.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IMO, this is what they will do...
    Wait until the day after it finished (so Saturday) after looking at the ratings.

Anything averaging above 4.5m, they will bring it back on Five, under 4m they won't... thats my take on it. Because a show on C4 would NEVER be axed which brings in 4.5m+

But this is what I hope happens.....

It comes back in 2016-2017 on Five (gives a 6-7 year break) basically the same amount of time from the final Gladiators show on ITV in 2000... and then bringing it back on Sky1 8 years later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

But this is what I hope happens.....

It comes back in 2016-2017 on Five (gives a 6-7 year break) basically the same amount of time from the final Gladiators show on ITV in 2000... and then bringing it back on Sky1 8 years later.
    At least the Twitter tits will have moved on by then, but I'm not sure I'd want to wait that long!