Options

EE dennis rickman dead 5 years now

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
:( i liked him
the two male guys in the same bracket/role as him has been kinda a poor imatation of him IMO

sean slater:rolleyes:
ryan malloy:rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Six years. Blimey. It'll soon be time to resurrect him then.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was five years ago, not six.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It was five years ago, not six.

sorry but what are you talking about:D:p
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems like 10 years to me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ahhhh Dennis is my fave male in the whole of EE's 25 years, I think his death was the only time I've ever cried at EE :eek: :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Ahhhh Dennis is my fave male in the whole of EE's 25 years, I think his death was the only time I've ever cried at EE :eek: :(

i didt cry but when i was watching for the next few weeks i kept thinking of how horrible and sad his death was and sad to see the character go

and deno arrived and i just did not care for else that was going on in the show at that point either as kat and alfie had left the week before aswell:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    biggebruv wrote: »
    i didt cry but when i was watching for the next few weeks i kept thinking of how horrible and sad his death was and sad to see the character go

and deno arrived and i just did not care for else that was going on in the show at that point either as kat and alfie had left the week before aswell:eek:

I was an awful time for EE I reckon as they had already lost Zoe Slater, Den Watts and Andy Hunter earlier in the year and then Chrissie Watts, Sam Mitchell, Alfie, Kat, Sharon and Dennis all left within a month of each other too :(
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never liked Dennis :)
  • Options
    Charcole911Charcole911 Posts: 6,353
    Forum Member
    Far too many gangster plots - hated this era. who killed Pauline / who killed Dennis / Who killed Den / Who killed Andy Hunter / Who killed Ruby's dad what woz his name / the Moon cousins in the woods with the Mitchell Brothers / Billy, Dawn, Jase etc

Thank god for Santer.
  • Options
    hassanhassan Posts: 3,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far too many gangster plots - hated this era. who killed Pauline / who killed Dennis / Who killed Den / Who killed Andy Hunter / Who killed Ruby's dad what woz his name / the Moon cousins in the woods with the Mitchell Brothers / Billy, Dawn, Jase etc

Thank god for Santer.

this was my favourite part of eastenders
  • Options
    ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    Just another miserable New Year in Walford then...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    hassan wrote: »
    this was my favourite part of eastenders

Likewise and I loved Dennis.
  • Options
    JamieMacdonaldJamieMacdonald Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who?

Another forgettable character in EE history
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member

Thank god for Santer.

That era was awesome. Best one with the slater era.