Options

James just made me switched off

mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In all the years of watching BB, this is the first time I have switched off mid program. James is just making the program unwatchable for me.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the whole episode is making me want to switch off.. the show has been dull the past few days
  • Options
    BoyardBoyard Posts: 5,393
    Forum Member
    I'm seriously thinking of doing the same thing. It's actually become deeply unpleasant to watch. And Bug Brother is encouraging more nastiness when it's already possibly the most hateful house in the shows history.
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is no worse than the shit summer series.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My goodness, what a nasty disrespectful person james is.
  • Options
    777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm on catch up and watching James attack Gary. Horrid! It's boring without Leslie too so no longer wanting to watch it.
  • Options
    weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    The jibes are coming from both of them. At least audley is opening his mouth for a change instead of taking his agents advise to keep quiet and not upset anybody.
  • Options
    Sweetpea7Sweetpea7 Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    All that fake arguing was making my head split on an on i had to hit the mute button.like two infants in the play ground urgh
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    James and Audley are friends and they banter with each other.
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mellick wrote: »
    In all the years of watching BB, this is the first time I have switched off mid program. James is just making the program unwatchable for me.

I stopped watching it four days ago - not just because of James ( although he is one of the worse ) but so many of the others are exactly the same.

I catch up with looking at the DS posts now which are confirming I was right to stop. Way to uncomfortable for me to watch now becuase it is relentless.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    The way James talks to Gary makes me feel so uncomfortable.........
  • Options
    mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

I didn't switch off just because of James and Audley in the dome but because I no longer feel comfortable watching some idiot make himself feel superior to others by treating them like some inferior being.

The man is just vile and I do not consider his behaviour towards others to be entertainment. I would like to continue watching all the other HM's but until James is gone I will not be watching, even if that means not seeing any more of the series.
  • Options
    JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't need to switch off I was watching it behind as I was recording so as soon as he started I fast forwarded. He was rude beyond belief never mind calling Gary. Doesn't the fool realise he is making it easy for Gary to win. What was so wrong in mentioning his suitcase was in the store room. He is pathetic>:(:o
  • Options
    conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Exactly !!! It was all banter in the dome…. nothing serious, and as for Gary, living with him 24/7 cannot be easy. I don't blame them for losing the rag occasionally. He would drive me demented.
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    I find James amusing :)
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Exactly !!! It was all banter in the dome…. nothing serious, and as for Gary, living with him 24/7 cannot be easy. I don't blame them for losing the rag occasionally. He would drive me demented.

Agreed and as for Gary and James they are far more friendly to each other than BB shows on the H/L's.
  • Options
    Kaytee__Kaytee__ Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    The way he speaks to Gary is so uncomfortable to watch.

"May I finish speaking?" "No you may not."

How he can accuse anyone of being rude is beyond me. Clearly putting other people down makes him feel better about himself, what a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member

James is that bully in school who thought they knew it all, tricked and lied, and made everyone feel like shit.

Like yesterday he threw the cushion at Edele and blamed Gary. Incredible.

James is surely not a real adult man. He's a vicious, nasty, ugly brat.
  • Options
    sahmrawsahmraw Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He will win. All those thousands of people who voted for Helen will have him on speed dial. He is almost making Helen seem nice in comparison. I don't think even Helen would be as vile towards Gary as this lot have been. If being a zelebrity means tossing all decency and manners out of the window, then I am glad not to be one. Vile and nasty human beings.
  • Options
    Fruit_FlyFruit_Fly Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweetpea7 wrote: »
    n i had to hit the mute button.like two infants in the play ground urgh
    You're not supposed to hit infants, in the playground or anywhere else :o
  • Options
    Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »

No. It wasn't. They were getting under each others' skin.

They fake nice because the alternative is Audley pulverizing that antagonistic bitch.

Nothing sadder than all the female SCD fans sticking up for James no matter what he does. I think he could kick Busey and spit in his food and they'd minimize it somehow. Pathetic.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Landon3333 wrote: »
    No. It wasn't. They were getting under each others' skin.

They fake nice because the alternative is Audley pulverizing that antagonistic bitch.

Nothing sadder than all the female SCD fans sticking up for James no matter what he does. I think he could kick Busey and spit in his food and they'd minimize it somehow. Pathetic.

Are you always sexist or just on Sundays.
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Manners are so important to him!!

God help his 84 yo grandfather
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mellick wrote: »

I'm not a violent person but he makes me want to punish him really badly, physically. I don't think he has any decent qualities AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    Landon3333Landon3333 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Are you always sexist or just on Sundays.

Save your manipulative, politically correct bull$hit. It's the truth and you know it. Or is SCD primarily male viewership?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sahmraw wrote: »
    He will win. All those thousands of people who voted for Helen will have him on speed dial. He is almost making Helen seem nice in comparison. I don't think even Helen would be as vile towards Gary as this lot have been. If being a zelebrity means tossing all decency and manners out of the window, then I am glad not to be one. Vile and nasty human beings.

If he wins this I will never watch big brother again. But I have faith in the British public.