Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    But not exactly classy.

Even classy birds need to let their hair down occasionally..

But that's the difference between classy and trashy.

KP is trashy, plenty evidence to back that up...Elen Rivas? she has the odd wild night out. Classy :)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

KP is trashy, plenty evidence to back that up...Elen Rivas? she has the odd wild night out. Classy :)

But your original statement was 'never seen her drunk, knickerless or swearing' - which was incorrect.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

He knew who and what Kp was before he had got her pregnant and he bought into every aspect of it, including the "split personality" nonsense. He had children with her and married her. He was far from a vestal virgin, and had spoken many times of his 1,000's of conquests, so he was no innocent.

His choices are not her fault. As far as I can see, he and Kp was the meeting of two perfectly media-whoring narcissists. Shame they parted, really.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He knew who and what Kp was before he had got her pregnant and he bought into every aspect of it, including the "split personality" nonsense. He had children with her and married her. He was far from a vestal virgin, and had spoken many times of his 1,000's of conquests, so he was no innocent.

His choices are not her fault. As far as I can see, he and Kp was the meeting of two perfectly media-whoring narcissists. Shame they parted, really.

Good post
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member

Not denying that. I was merely pointing out that he doesn't always go for the KP type, as has been mentioned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA created her split personality gimmick, when he said he didn't like Jordan & all she stood for, but he loved the Katie Price he got to know in the jungle. They then sold this idea that KP did have a nice sweet side, and that Jordan was business only. Turned out they are one and the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    PA created her split personality gimmick, when he said he didn't like Jordan & all she stood for, but he loved the Katie Price he got to know in the jungle. They then sold this idea that KP did have a nice sweet side, and that Jordan was business only. Turned out they are one and the same.

I think CP created that gimmick. Kp & Pa just went along with it.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless it has changed very recently, no, they are not. Children in "reality" shows are not covered by the same restrictions and protections as child models and performers.

Technically most local authorities tend to disagree with you but the rules are very out-dated (in fact the government are changing them to specifically incorporate reality shows). The way the local authorities see it is if isnt "news" content then yes the kids do need licensing and the regulations should be followed regardless. It is all the subject of one big argument at the moment - even though its a grey area, most TV companies are tending to license them.

In BGT all the kid acts are licensed and subject to the restrictions. I would expect this carries across to all ITV programming including PA's.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do the kids get paid for being in Peters show?

They could be, but they don't have to be. It wouldnt suprise me if they are claiming an appearance fee for them.

IF the regulations are being followed (as has been said, its a grey area for reality tv) they dont need a chaperone (as he is a parent with them) but their working hours would still need to be cleared ahead of time with the local authority, proper breaks given etc etc.
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn t it Katie who created Katie and Jordon. She has said as much herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Technically most local authorities tend to disagree with you but the rules are very out-dated (in fact the government are changing them to specifically incorporate reality shows). The way the local authorities see it is if isnt "news" content then yes the kids do need licensing and the regulations should be followed regardless. It is all the subject of one big argument at the moment - even though its a grey area, most TV companies are tending to license them.

In BGT all the kid acts are licensed and subject to the restrictions. I would expect this carries across to all ITV programming including PA's.

But you don't know, and there is not yet a legal requirement for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was Peter ..i would ask them to pay the kids for being in the show ..so it can be put away for when they are older.. Didn't Katie and Peter do that when they got paid for photo shoots?
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was Peter ..i would ask them to pay the kids for being in the show ..so it can be put away for when they are older.. Didn't Katie and Peter do that when they got paid for photo shoots?

Hasn't it been discussed before? I vaguely remember something about Katie being paid appearance fees for Harvey before permission was withdrawn but agree Betty I trust all the kids are being paid - they earn it.

I think the kids are what kept the marriage together for as long as it did because they both valued their family life. But if Katie hadn't been pregnant I wonder whether he would have married her so quickly, if at all. He clearly fancied her and loved certain qualities like her humour and directness but I think he came to dislike her rudeness, negativity and selfishness. No doubt there's plenty of things about him that she came to dislike too.

Yes they both made a lot of money out of their relationship but there's more to life. I think it's significant that now he's heading towards marriage with Emily he's moving away from reality shows.

But it's all water under the bridge and old news, the best they can do now is become more amicable for the sake of the children.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I think it's ridiculous to compare his relationship with Emily to the relationship he had with KP. Emily has a totally different character to KP for one thing and I don't believe that she would be comfortable with being sexually overt on camera.
    Also, as Sensaisam pointed out in an earlier post Pete is aware that Emily's family watch the programme.

KP was/is perfectly happy being sexually overt on camera, she has made a living from it.

Most men IMO will act accordingly depending on the type of woman they are with. If a woman behaves like a lady most men will treat her like one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicola there were times when Katie looked embarressed when Peter was simulating sex acts on her..I remember once they were with Peters family and Katie said "stop it pete your parents are out there" he just laughted at her ..
    I hope Peter has learnt from their marriage as both have said having the cameras there put too much strain on their marriage ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SemseiSam
    Im not sure if it's been discussed before .. But I do hope their children are paid ..they will have a nice little nest egg for when they are older

Can I ask you a question..who withdrew permission for Harvey?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola there were times when Katie looked embarressed when Peter was simulating sex acts on her..I remember once they were with Peters family and Katie said "stop it pete your parents are out there" he just laughted at her ..
    I hope Peter has learnt from their marriage as both have said having the cameras there put too much strain on their marriage ..
    There's no way KP was ever embarrassed about someone dry humping her, come on! This is the same woman who shows her tit calendars to her kids saying "Who's that?"
    The same woman who tells everyone she does anal vodka & did her latest with a strap-on, which made her c** really quick. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    There's no way KP was ever embarrassed about someone dry humping her, come on! This is the same woman who shows her tit calendars to her kids saying "Who's that?"
    The same woman who tells everyone she does anal vodka & did her latest with a strap-on, which made her c** really quick. :rolleyes:

Watch it again...she was
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    I think it's ridiculous to compare his relationship with Emily to the relationship he had with KP. Emily has a totally different character to KP for one thing and I don't believe that she would be comfortable with being sexually overt on camera.
    Also, as Sensaisam pointed out in an earlier post Pete is aware that Emily's family watch the programme.

KP was/is perfectly happy being sexually overt on camera, she has made a living from it.

Most men IMO will act accordingly depending on the type of woman they are with. If a woman behaves like a lady most men will treat her like one.

So a man's behaviour is totally dependent on a woman and they have no sentient thoughts of their own:confused::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So a man's behaviour is totally dependent on a woman and they have no sentient thoughts of their own:confused::rolleyes:

Wow, who knew women had that much power?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch it again...she was

Watch what? How about a link, or the episode number?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:rolleyes:
    Well MOST men do.
    However, if they are poor wittle Petey-wetey, you must remember he is an innocent, naive and sensitive young thing, who somehow fell under the hypnotic, mind-controlling spell of she-who-must-not-be-named, and NOTHING is ever his fault.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, who knew women had that much power?

I did ;)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

Did I actually say that??? :rolleyes:

What part of if a woman is a lady a man will treat her like one do you find hard to understand? :confused:
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Did I actually say that??? :rolleyes:

What part of if a woman is a lady a man will treat her like one do you find hard to understand? :confused:

Ah, of course.
    PA was only dry-humping KP on camera at every opportunity because she let him.:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.