Daily Politics - PMQS - 25/04/2012 - Wet Wednesday

Comments

• LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think I've seen Cameron so angry in a long time. And understandably so, Miliband was being pathetic on the issue. What's the point of setting up an Inquiry if you don't let it do its job?
  • Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,150
    Forum Member
    Jesus I thought Cameron was going to burst a blood vessel there:eek:
  • Mr JonMr Jon Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SallyArmy wrote: »
    Blimey Camerons getting a bit narked! :eek:

Not surprised, having to listen to the condescending pillock opposite him...
  • sensoriasensoria Posts: 4,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MartinP wrote: »
    You must be watching the wrong channel :p

or you are.
  • SanguiniusSanguinius Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron did pretty well considering the horrific week the government has had in terms of media narrative. Perhaps a more shrewd operator than Ed would have done more damage? Though Cameron is always at his best when his back is against the wall and has to fight.

Big mistake IMO going on Hunt. You think the average Joe gives a toss about who owns BSKYB? No they care more about the economy.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to JH making his speech later & hopes he mentions and expand Adam Smith's resignation & his emails without consent from JH after all.....that should shut up Miliband!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I for one worry about any leader who shows such a lack of control at the despatch box .

No wonder his judgement is so poor.
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Is that it from pathetic Miliband??:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very condesending from cameron.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noisy is the key word.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sensoria wrote: »
    Well I for one worry about any leader who shows such a lack of control at the despatch box .

Which leader are you talking about?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

...are you talking about Miliband's squeeky shreeky voice when he gets all angry?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguinius wrote: »
    Cameron did pretty well considering the horrific week the government has had in terms of media narrative. Perhaps a more shrewd operator than Ed would have done more damage? Though Cameron is always at his best when his back is against the wall and has to fight.

Thats because he has a lot of practice being there , with his shambles of a government.
  • MartinPMartinP Posts: 31,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good to see you make some critical comments on Ed Miliband for a change.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see you make some critical comments on Ed Miliband for a change.

that would be really good if it were not the third such post from the boys at HQ.
  • nottinghamcnottinghamc Posts: 11,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    that would be really good if it were not the third such post from the boys at HQ.

Of course it is, you keep believing that won't you, don't let reality get in the way whatever happens.
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Still using the bogeyman of a strike rather than commit to not increasing the price of fuel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FFS... another Labour idiot.

Of course, Labour never had anything to do with Murdoch and NI...:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron has an awful way of dealing with women from the opposition. very condesending almost laughs them off.

Very bad, no wonder so few women want to vote for him
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aww don't get upset just because we can all spot your bias a mile off.
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sanguinius wrote: »

Big mistake IMO going on Hunt. You think the average Joe gives a toss about who owns BSKYB? No they care more about the economy.

Why wouldn't the major owner of Sky not be talking to the culture secretary anyway? I'd be more concerned if they weren't communicating.

As for Ed, surely a more pertinent question on the economy would have been to question the billions we're throwing into the IMF pot in the week when we're looking like a possible future recipient (cringe!). Yes it's pretty safe money because no country providing to the IMF has ever lost it and it get's repaid with interest, but could it have been better used in our own country?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww don't get upset just because we can all spot your bias a mile off.

Hi pot, im a kettle did you know you were black?
  • AiramAiram Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Cameron is not having a good PMQ.
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cameron has an awful way of dealing with women from the opposition. very condesending almost laughs them off.

Very bad, no wonder so few women want to vote for him

Says more about his frustration about the pre-prepared questions asked rather than his attitude towards the individual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi pot, im a kettle did you know you were black?

I listen to the exchanges with an open mind. Stop projecting your own problems.

Now on to Mr Hunt.