100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,201
    Forum Member
    yaristaman wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Blind Items Revealed:

From December 15, 2008

What married, Academy Award nominated actress is involved in an affair with a married director from one of her latest films?

GOOP

Surely if it was her it would say AA-winning actress rather than AA-nominated?

No. They don't always say winning. Sometimes just nominated, sometimes nominated/winning.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Big Questions <<
    Who wants to know what?

Which largely untroubled child
    actor conquered the demon drink
    - only to pick up a cocaine habit
    that even seasoned onlookers
    describe as 'heroic'?

Hopefully not the little wizard boy. With 'heroic' in mind could be History Boy,(Mamma Mia's ex) or the little cheerleader girl that's marrying the boxer.

If you've read some of the other (really quite horrific) gossip and rumour about the cheerleader, particularly about her childhood, you would never describe her as "untroubled" :(
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This Academy Award winner/nominee is not allowed to be alone with her children for fear that she might hurt them.

From Blind Gossip:

This performer has been under the white-hot glare of the celebrity spotlight for many years, and is currently involved in some big projects. It will probably shock her fans that she is getting out of the business. That's right! We have exclusively learned that she will fulfill her next two major professional commitments, sock away all the money she is making... and then bow out of the spotlight. She is done with the whole celebrity life.

Do we know what she will be doing during her "retirement?" We have learned that there are three things she is going to do:

First, she is going to travel. Overseas, away from the paparazzi. She is planning to spend a considerable amount of time in London and in The Middle East (especially Egypt)

Secondly, she is also going to be building a house. She was going to build one in London and move there "permanently" but concerns about the UK paparazzi halted her plans. So, she is going to be building a spectacular home in the U.S. instead. Surprisingly, she is really getting involved in the whole design and building process. We know the location, but giving it away would make it to easy to identify her, so we will just tell you that it is not on one of the coasts and not in a major city.

Finally, she is planning to officially commit to her significant other, and pop out babies. Yes two. She would like to have twins, but if that doesn't happen, she wants to have two babies in two years. Then she will consider her family complete.

Yes, she'll still be busy. But it is shocking to think of someone so famous walking away from it all at a young age.
  • merrybiscuitmerrybiscuit Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

From Blind Gossip:

This performer has been under the white-hot glare of the celebrity spotlight for many years, and is currently involved in some big projects. It will probably shock her fans that she is getting out of the business. That's right! We have exclusively learned that she will fulfill her next two major professional commitments, sock away all the money she is making... and then bow out of the spotlight. She is done with the whole celebrity life.

Do we know what she will be doing during her "retirement?" We have learned that there are three things she is going to do:

First, she is going to travel. Overseas, away from the paparazzi. She is planning to spend a considerable amount of time in London and in The Middle East (especially Egypt)

Secondly, she is also going to be building a house. She was going to build one in London and move there "permanently" but concerns about the UK paparazzi halted her plans. So, she is going to be building a spectacular home in the U.S. instead. Surprisingly, she is really getting involved in the whole design and building process. We know the location, but giving it away would make it to easy to identify her, so we will just tell you that it is not on one of the coasts and not in a major city.

Finally, she is planning to officially commit to her significant other, and pop out babies. Yes two. She would like to have twins, but if that doesn't happen, she wants to have two babies in two years. Then she will consider her family complete.

Yes, she'll still be busy. But it is shocking to think of someone so famous walking away from it all at a young age.

i wouldn't be surprised if this is slave for you.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hope so. It would be really good for her mental health if she got out of show business. But this sounds like someone much more in control of things.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Any more clues on 'slave', please?:confused:
    Forum Member
    Any more clues on 'slave', please?:confused:

It's ________ bitch!
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Google this song title...I do hope it is her.

I find the first blind very disturbing :(
    Forum Member

Google this song title...I do hope it is her.

I find the first blind very disturbing :(

I think that's the point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    The star meaning to get out of the business is not blind because it has actually been published on the internet. I read the article only yesterday. I'm not sure if it was the DM or somewhere else I read it now. Her significant other was in a story about a boy!
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has it ever been revealed which reality tv star was raped in the hotel last year?
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has it ever been revealed which reality tv star was raped in the hotel last year?

I think this was discussed earlier in the thread, believed to be a guest on Sunday Brunch this morning.
  • rache_rache_ Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    I think this was discussed earlier in the thread, believed to be a guest on Sunday Brunch this morning.

If you google her name with the incident, her name brings up the news articles. Not surprised she hasn't been named, as she was meant to be under supervision at the time it happened :(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No and it never will be because, I presume, she's asked for anonymity. The case is over and the rapist has been jailed.

Most people know who it is though but I wouldn't think it will ever be made public and nor should it
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzie1A wrote: »
    The star meaning to get out of the business is not blind because it has actually been published on the internet. I read the article only yesterday. I'm not sure if it was the DM or somewhere else I read it now. Her significant other was in a story about a boy!

Who is this?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's hungry to play a game...
    Forum Member
    She's hungry to play a game...

:( Really? That's a letdown. I want a happy ending for Brit-Brit.
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

[/B]

I think that's the point.

True, but more so as there are no clues.....I wouldn't even like to take a guess
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( Really? That's a letdown. I want a happy ending for Brit-Brit.

Me too.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed:

From January 31, 2008

This aging, but not old, former Academy Award nominated actor and serious award winner who has been known to do theatre left his wife to be with his girlfriend. No big deal, but it is when he broke up with the girlfriend to be with her daughter. He now lives with the daughter of the girlfriend and has done so on the sly for sometime. It does make sense in a way.

Voldemort
    River Song
    Macbeth, Reckless, Cranford
    Film costume assistant and coordinator for Valkyrie, The Constant Gardener, The Iron Lady

From November 27, 2007

Seems as if this aging rocker's famous daughter has gotten herself in a little trouble. The partying, fairly new boyfriend has got the daughter doing the cocaine diet, with an addiction to meth thrown in. While her weight continues to drop, she will tell anyone who will listen that she is fine. Meanwhile, she isn't fine, and her hair is even starting to fall out. Which is something this family has never had a problem with.

Dame Edna hair & a terrible cover of "Papa Don't Preach"

From September 23, 2010

This aging B list television star had some requests in his most recent contract. One was that the producers had to pay about $100k a year to a woman who is by our actor's side all the time. Everyone thought it was a woman he was sleeping with, but it turns out she is his professional toupee handler. She is in charge of making sure his hair is never out of place and carries a suitcase which contains ten other rugs all in different shades for different weather and his moods.

Captain Kirk/Denny Crane
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1 - well that's one way of keeping it in the family - bit messy though!

2 - No idea who this is - any other clues?!

3 - There are worse ways of earning a living I suppose ! !
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,891
    Forum Member
    1 - well that's one way of keeping it in the family - bit messy though!

2 - No idea who this is - any other clues?!

3 - There are worse ways of earning a living I suppose ! !

The Papa Don't Preach cover was a bit rockier than the original.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2. she's a member of the fashion fuzz.

3. Sounds like a good job.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    The Papa Don't Preach cover was a bit rockier than the original.

Got it now thanks,
  • SarahJamSarahJam Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have thought that Papa don't preach has been putting on a bit of weight recently...
This discussion has been closed.