Options

If you were Anna, would you take Pat up on his offer?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Interesting moral dilema....save your family for 1 night with Phealen...

Comments

• Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeply sexual Phelan will be the best she's ever had, and she knows it. She's a lucky woman to even have lunch with him.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    If it really were only going to be one night - probably yes. But of course he won't keep his side of the deal and he'll just have something else to blackmail her with - and still the cctv footage.

So - no!
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. Would never trust him to keep to his side of the bargain. He's probably planning to tell Owen and get Anna for himself!
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't but I think she will.
  • Options
    HarkAtHerHarkAtHer Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anna should go for it. Whenever I waiver on my 5:2 diet, I'll think of the two of them at it in Phelan's swanky bedroom and ta-da, appetite killed for another 40 minutes.

I'm not counting on it though. Anna's sour expression on realising his wicked scheme would be enough to curdle even Phelan's rampant passion.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is a sick story line. Cant see why they don't go to the police.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    It is a sick story line. Cant see why they don't go to the police.

To be fair, what would she say? "My son battered a man half to death and I don't want to sleep with him but I keep putting myself in situations alone with him."
  • Options
    Summer BreezeSummer Breeze Posts: 4,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting moral dilema....save your family for 1 night with Phealen...

I could do it as two hours is nothing in the big picture of it all.

The thing is then if the truth comes out he would be the one in the wrong for blackmailing Anna like that, I doubt Owen could handle being with her again though if she does do it and he finds out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    To be fair, what would she say? "My son battered a man half to death and I don't want to sleep with him but I keep putting myself in situations alone with him."

IMO right from the beginning the story had holes in it. Who would enter into a business deal with a bankrupt? Also they were never the best of friends. I remember Owen nicking Phelan's bike for an unsettled debt. I am well aware that it is a soap and it shouldn't reflect real life, but I think the story is just a little too far fetched. Just an opinion.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    IMO right from the beginning the story had holes in it. Who would enter into a business deal with a bankrupt? Also they were never the best of friends. I remember Owen nicking Phelan's bike for an unsettled debt. I am well aware that it is a soap and it shouldn't reflect real life, but I think the story is just a little too far fetched. Just an opinion.:)

Oh ain't that the truth - I agree entirely. CS is ridiculously silly at the moment.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phelan is disgusting I dont think i could
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't and wouldn't but I WOULD set him up! :D
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    If I were Anna I wouldn't have been deliberately alobe with Phelan in the first place and don't trust that bloody Izzy not to tell anyone..
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I would have given Phelan a taste of his own medicine and made a recording of the meeting at his house.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't. He would probably use it for more blackmail. What if he secretly filmed it? I couldn't sleep with someone who sickened me in any case.
  • Options
    FooxFoox Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd let him get so far then rip my own shirt scratch his face a lot (to get his skin under my nails) rip my tights off and accuse him of attempted rape, that should wipe the smirk of his nasty face.
  • Options
    Cuddly_CatCuddly_Cat Posts: 2,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    No, I would have given Phelan a taste of his own medicine and made a recording of the meeting at his house.

Good idea and play it to his wife!
  • Options
    TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't mainly because phelan looks so grubby and unhygenic.........now if it was George Clooney....Yes! :D
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Deeply sexual Phelan will be the best she's ever had, and she knows it. She's a lucky woman to even have lunch with him.

I know right. I bet she was thrilled that Gary had a panic attack just so she can justify sleeping with the dashing heartthrob! :D
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be very tempted, but I could never forgive myself for thinking only of my own pleasure while my family cracks up around me, so sadly no. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    I couldn't mainly because phelan looks so grubby and unhygenic.........now if it was George Clooney....Yes! :D

Yuk:o He does!
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not? Virtually every character has been to bed with every other character. Why should she be different?

Anyway, as the wife of a friend said to me, a slice from a cut cake isn't missed.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I could be absolutely guaranteed that that would be the end of it then I would. If it saved my family ..Yeah, why not ?
    Unfortunately Phelan is a scumbag who wouldnt let it end there, so no.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cuddly_Cat wrote: »
    I wouldn't. He would probably use it for more blackmail. What if he secretly filmed it? I couldn't sleep with someone who sickened me in any case.

bib: I wouldn't be surprised if he does. Or leads Anna to think that he has.
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would set him up and threaten to reveal everything to his wife. People like Phelan are just sick. Why would you want to sleep with someone who clearly does not want to sleep with you? The thought of it makes me feel ill *insertvomitingsmilie*