Pitch Perfect Katie, Perfect Pop Princess

Comments

• Alicia SpinnettAlicia Spinnett Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Freddie is rolling in his grave.. with laughter at how bad that was.

Let him spin, he couldn't sing it as well as Katie anyway.
  • ArtoisArtois Posts: 3,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Your posts get more bizarre by the minute:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh you poor deluded fool!!!! There is no artist on this earth, nor has there ever been an artist, that can sing ANY song like Mr Mercury. He is one of the greatest voices not just of his generation, but of any generation. Coupled with this is his unarguable musicality and downright genius in production and arrangement. A young, mediocre voiced, fame obsessed, stylistically challenged wannabe certainly could never come close to challenging him.

You do realise that what you just said is like suggesting that Jedward are massively superior to The Beatles, don't you?
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this thread serious?...
  • BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

pmsl... this has to be a joke
    Forum Member
    Perdita_x wrote: »
    Oh you poor deluded fool!!!! There is no artist on this earth, nor has there ever been an artist, that can sing ANY song like Mr Mercury. He is one of the greatest voices not just of his generation, but of any generation. Coupled with this is his unarguable musicality and downright genius in production and arrangement. A young, mediocre voiced, fame obsessed, stylistically challenged wannabe certainly could never come close to challenging him.

You do realise that what you just said is like suggesting that Jedward are massively superior to The Beatles, don't you?

No he isn't and no she isn't. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No he isn't and no she isn't. :rolleyes:

There you go with your funnies again....that's twice today you've made me pmsl!!! I like having you around, Alicia....you're funny!!!!!!!!
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love your sarcastic threads, always good for a chuckle!
  • lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're as barking and delusional as your two idols, Alishia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was laughable when Simon compared her to Cyndi Lauper! She hasnt got a patch on Cyndi. And then Cheryl implying that she was on the same level as Gaga was ridiculous. The young voters are really against her and she is way too cocky for her own good. Shes after fame not a music career.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ken Tucky wrote: »
    Katie has a sultry jazzy vocal style and should be sticking to the Amy Winehouse genre, not pop which she patently hasn't got the voice to deliver.

No she doesn't. Hell, even Amy Winehouse doesn't have what I would consider to be a jazz voice, though she is fantastic in my eyes. Could Katie hold her own against Diana Krall, Cassandra Wilson or Rachelle Ferrell? We won't even go there by making references to the legendary jazz singers.

I couldn't believe the Cyndi Lauper comparison either. There is no way on God's Green Earth that Katie could sing "Time After Time" or "True Colors." She couldn't manage "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" or "She Bop."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought she sang it quite well but I think you may have crossed the line now. One does not diss the Great One.
    ( btw he was cremated ).
    Forum Member
    gagaluv wrote: »
    It was laughable when Simon compared her to Cyndi Lauper! She hasnt got a patch on Cyndi. And then Cheryl implying that she was on the same level as Gaga was ridiculous. The young voters are really against her and she is way too cocky for her own good. Shes after fame not a music career.

You are right. She's no Cyndi. She is better than her.

Cyndi is washed up now, might as well let Katie have her shot at the glory.
  • lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are right. She's no Cyndi. She is better than her.

Cyndi is washed up now, might as well let Katie have her shot at the glory.

she can shoot all she likes but she's never going to hit the target.
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Al Sp is a less witty version of Mr Blonde. Mr Blonde was brilliant because he could wind people up with bizarre views but was never rude himself and he didn't spam in the same way. He did spam a bit but when he did it was generally funny.
  • JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who you gonna congratulate next, Wagner?

wagner for the win?

Your name reminds me of that girl off harry potter for some reason.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP is an inactive member. What does this term mean?:confused:
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katie is awful, there is something so cold and hard that comes out of her. She has an average voice and I think we will be waving bye bye to her in a week or two. As for saying she sang the song better than Freddie - :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP is an inactive member. What does this term mean?:confused:

temporary. you get 3 chances i think on here, it would have said she was banned. make way for lady alicias returns in a few days, cannot wait.:rolleyes: The voice of reason.:D
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    temporary. you get 3 chances i think on here, it would have said she was banned. make way for lady alicias returns in a few days, cannot wait.:rolleyes: The voice of reason.:D

Thankyou.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Dare I say it, but Katie was equal to if not superior vocally to Freddie Mecury tonight. She has a wonderful quality and range and she did not even use most of her voice.

LOL!! This person clearly has no hearing! She doesnt have any tone to her voice...its just a horrible raspy husk!!

She has no power at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL!! This person clearly has no hearing! She doesnt have any tone to her voice...its just a horrible raspy husk!!

She has no power at all.

I can't stop laughing at her comments. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    I can't stop laughing at her comments. :D

Clearly a troll?? is she banned now??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly a troll?? is she banned now??

yesterday she got banned at 16.10 for 24 hrs so she will be back anytime soon i would imagine to troll again.:eek:

here on her profile

http://www.digitalspy.com/forums/member.php?u=411735