Options

Nicolo not happy over the charity video.

chimpochimpo Posts: 958
Forum Member
✭✭
Nicolo has had another little rant at the X Factor having spent hours yesterday filming the charity video. According to celebritain.com he says he doesn’t even sing on the track but was forced to mime along anyway. No doubt One Direction will get the lead vocals.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well there's 16 acts, and 25 people which is a lot to get into one song. I love Nicolo but maybe he should just accept that he came 16th, and therefore is the obvious choice to be cut?

I bet Storm and FYD don't have a lot to do with the song and video either. Kandy Rain were virtually erased from last year's video too, and there were only 12 acts to fit into that one.
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a frustrating position to be in.
  • Options
    lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Well, Storm has gone home and isnt coming back over until the final i believe so he wont be around when they sing it on the 20th which suggests that he isnt that much of a part of it. Shame though cos all the 4 who went out first should have a small part of it, they were as much a part of the show as any of the others though people probably wouldnt recognise storm as hes got rid of the red hair anyway!

I though Nicolo meant that he only had to mime yesterday as i believe the above was taken off his twitter, as they had already recorded the vocals some other time. Even if he hadnt got a solo part he would be part of the chorus toward the end
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    ...who?
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should try out for the Italian version.

I reckon things went on at boot camp that affected the judges view of him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lisa1972 wrote: »
    Well, Storm has gone home and isnt coming back over until the final i believe so he wont be around when they sing it on the 20th which suggests that he isnt that much of a part of it. Shame though cos all the 4 who went out first should have a small part of it, they were as much a part of the show as any of the others though people probably wouldnt recognise storm as hes got rid of the red hair anyway!
    That just sounds like a Storm hissy-fit to me. I'm sure he'll be back. He must be under contract surely. :confused:
  • Options
    lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Tischlampe wrote: »
    That just sounds like a Storm hissy-fit to me. I'm sure he'll be back. He must be under contract surely. :confused:

You see i would have thought so as well, this is what confused me totally. I thought that the charity sngle and the final are the 2 things they would be bound to do. Though hes been made unavailable for gigs by industry music as i know 2 or 3 places who wanted him to perform, so god knows whats been gonig on!
  • Options
    HaruhiHaruhi Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Over 1000 views and only 8 replies?

I feel pretty sorry for Nicolo, he got short changed on week one where he couldn't sing-off and now too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lisa1972 wrote: »
    I though Nicolo meant that he only had to mime yesterday as i believe the above was taken off his twitter, as they had already recorded the vocals some other time. Even if he hadnt got a solo part he would be part of the chorus toward the end

Yeah, i'm assuming that's what he meant - after all, when you're recording the video you just lipsync rather than actually singing.
  • Options
    OG48OG48 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why did he have to be there from 7 in the morning till midnight then ?
  • Options
    EllefEllef Posts: 4,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OG48 wrote: »
    Why did he have to be there from 7 in the morning till midnight then ?

There was a story in the press that everyone was held up for six hours because La Waissell was having a panic attack.
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh the sweet, sweet smell of sour grapes...

"Are you Brookstein
    Are you Brookstein
    Are you Brookstein in disguise...?"
    :)
  • Options
    billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    ITV Italian-born Nicolo Festa has said that he is ready to move on from the X Factor.

The 21-year-old, who was axed in the first week of the live shows, posted on Twitter about his experiences of filming the video for the X Factor 'Heroes' charity single.

Sounding unimpressed by the whole event, he wrote: "Sorry I didn't tweet yesterday, I was at the X Factor video shoot from 7am till midnight. Done enough charity for this life and my next one."

Alluding to remarks he previously made on Twitter about the way he was portrayed in the early stages of the show, he added: "I don't sing on the video. I just stupidly open my mouth...Good riddance! I was lucky enough for having escaped a lawsuit at bootcamp."

Done enough charity :confused: he really does come off as quite rude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh the sweet, sweet smell of sour grapes...

"Are you Brookstein
    Are you Brookstein
    Are you Brookstein in disguise...?"
    :)

He's like that about everything, not just the x-factor!:D
  • Options
    BoselectaBoselecta Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this thread just be called "Nicolo not happy"?
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV Italian-born Nicolo Festa has said that he is ready to move on from the X Factor.

The 21-year-old, who was axed in the first week of the live shows, posted on Twitter about his experiences of filming the video for the X Factor 'Heroes' charity single.

Sounding unimpressed by the whole event, he wrote: "Sorry I didn't tweet yesterday, I was at the X Factor video shoot from 7am till midnight. Done enough charity for this life and my next one."

Alluding to remarks he previously made on Twitter about the way he was portrayed in the early stages of the show, he added: "I don't sing on the video. I just stupidly open my mouth...Good riddance! I was lucky enough for having escaped a lawsuit at bootcamp."

He is being funny, if you read the rest of his twitter you will see it's his sense of humour. His twitter is gold.:D
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is a very odd thing to say. Cutting him some slack, he probably feels a bit hard done by to say the least and those times are not when we are feeling our most chatitable. Most of us manage to avoid articulating it though
  • Options
    GlassBalloonGlassBalloon Posts: 2,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicolo always has something to complain about. I love him :D
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh! Does anybody know what that's about?????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted - double post!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gv6l wrote: »
    Oooh! Does anybody know what that's about?????

Apparently there was lots of very boisterous partying and it got a bit destructive - the worst offenders were threatened with a lawsuit to cover the damage. I'm assumi ng that's what he's on about.:confused: