Options

How could Linford lose?

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now there's a sentence you never thought you would write...

LOL :D naughty!
  • Options
    super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Stacey won it fair and square with her lateral reasoning skills.

Don't know they didn't show us all the trial only what they wanted us to see at the end! Lateral reasoning skills - she wouldn't know what that means!
  • Options
    jencojenco Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I thought it was a complete fix. It was all to make a big deal of 'girl beat Olympiad' stuff.

Imagine the rows if the women's camp if Stacey had lost. She'd have probably insisted on taking Gillian for the night of terror and then Gillian would have done 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' so they'd have had no video piece to show as the boys would have had to leave Camp Luxury. Plus showing the guys in Camp Luxury wouldn't have been the same - they wouldn't have been nearly so excited about chocolate and bottled water as the girls were!

As for Stacey being canny and not treading on the bananas - tosh! She could barely reach the fruit at times as her weight wasn't enough to get a good bounce down on the fruit so the idea of aiming for certain ones is nonsense!
  • Options
    CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't know they didn't show us all the trial only what they wanted us to see at the end! Lateral reasoning skills - she wouldn't know what that means!

What's it matter if Stacey did or she didn't when any Olympian could tell you it's the winning .... not the taking part. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jenco wrote: »
    I thought it was a complete fix. It was all to make a big deal of 'girl beat Olympiad' stuff.

Imagine the rows if the women's camp if Stacey had lost. She'd have probably insisted on taking Gillian for the night of terror and then Gillian would have done 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' so they'd have had no video piece to show as the boys would have had to leave Camp Luxury. Plus showing the guys in Camp Luxury wouldn't have been the same - they wouldn't have been nearly so excited about chocolate and bottled water as the girls were!

As for Stacey being canny and not treading on the bananas - tosh! She could barely reach the fruit at times as her weight wasn't enough to get a good bounce down on the fruit so the idea of aiming for certain ones is nonsense!

I love a good conspiracy theory .... if you were there please give us your first hand account.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    jenco wrote: »

I suspect they were rather peeved about Linford making easy work of the live trial. The task setter, Daniel Nettleton, previously worked on Big Brother, where it's not unheard of that they set tasks to be failed & they can be incredibly spiteful towards housemates who show them up in some way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »
    I love a good conspiracy theory .... if you were there please give us your first hand account.

Its not a conspiracy theory its fact and commonsense, no way did she beat Linford, if we had seen the full trial we could give a first hand account like all the rest of the British Public, it was very clearly fixed for Stacey to win.
  • Options
    RandyRandy Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at Linfords fruit at the end of the task it was FULL of juice... his pipe was obviously blocked.
  • Options
    Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been proved that the tubes in Linfords tank were blocked by banana skins.. dont ask me how we know but lateral thinking was involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not a conspiracy theory its fact and commonsense, no way did she beat Linford, if we had seen the full trial we could give a first hand account like all the rest of the British Public, it was very clearly fixed for Stacey to win.

They were being human blenders for goodness sake. Stacey pulped and blended right over the drain and Linford bounced around the edges - as everyone could see - so he was a rotten fruit blender. Stacey won as did Jenny in the digger and both good examples of women using their brains making Stacey the woman capable of winning a human blender competition.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were being human blenders for goodness sake. Stacey pulped and blended right over the drain and Linford bounced around the edges - as everyone could see - so he was a rotten fruit blender. Stacey won as did Jenny in the digger and both good examples of women using their brains making Stacey the woman capable of winning a human blender competition.

I never said anything about Jenny. Jenny won it fair and square as we saw as we were shown the full task ... good on er!!
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Bollocks. His tank was full of liquid at the end. Liquid would seep past a few banana peels. He was robbed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bollocks. His tank was full of liquid at the end. Liquid would seep past a few banana peels. He was robbed.

Agree, it was and it was a total fix for Stacey
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Linford squashed his bananas no one else and if his hole was bunged up he bunged it up. Swearing won't make the slightest difference just accept he failed and get over it.