Stacey goes for the throat

Comments

• CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cressida wrote: »
    Doesn't matter to me where Stacey's is speaking or how she speaks. I've not spent one moment of my life in Dagenham but regional accepts don't bother me in the Bush Telegraph or outside of it. I can understand Stacey and all of them perfectly well, even Shaun.
    I can understand Stacey no problem also, when she is talking 'normal' and isn't quite aware of the cameras..
    But..........When she's in the BT it's the inaudible garble, when she's doing a trial it's the inaudible garble, when she's talking to Ant & Dec, it's the inaudible garble..All this points to her putting it on for the cameras.
  • boyzieboyzie Posts: 3,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C'mon Stacey.......
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    boyzie wrote: »
    C'mon Stacey.......

I think people are realizing what she is like now as its excrutiating and annoying every night and people are sick of it. She would be best keeping out of the Bush Telegraph and doing us a favour
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think people are realizing what she is like now as its excrutiating and annoying every night and people are sick of it. She would be best keeping out of the Bush Telegraph and doing us a favour

Who is us ? Dont speak for me ,I like Stacey ,
  • SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member

Her campmates love her and so do most of the sane public (considering she's favourite to win) :)

The only people realising it are trolls and people with a lot of hate inside of them, which is very, very :(. I do pity you :cry::cry:
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can understand Stacey no problem also, when she is talking 'normal' and isn't quite aware of the cameras..
    But..........When she's in the BT it's the inaudible garble, when she's doing a trial it's the inaudible garble, when she's talking to Ant & Dec, it's the inaudible garble..All this points to her putting it on for the cameras.

I've also been told Stacey can sing but I've never heard or seen her sing. With cameras all around them can't see why any of them need to perform when they are not really in a jungle .... it's big stage set in a rain forest .
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is her second attempt at fame is it not?

So did anyone notice when she was coming out with the nonsense about you don't need nuffing apart from your loved ones to be happy how she looked to make sure the camera caught all her 'sweetness' for posterity..

What is wrong with you? We get it you don't like her, enough! :rolleyes:
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is wrong with you? We get it you don't like her, enough! :rolleyes:

Truth Hurts talkrs a lot of sense. I find her the most irritating person ever on this show and she is not funny or intelligent
  • SarnSarn Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    Truth Hurts talkrs a lot of sense. I find her the most irritating person ever on this show and she is not funny or intelligent

Pot, kettle, black :)
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nah - I think it's just you and Truth_Hurts :p Most of us like her :)
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've also been told Stacey can sing but I've never heard or seen her sing. With cameras all around them can't see why any of them need to perform when they are not really in a jungle .... it's big stage set in a rain forest .

Any search for Stacey Solomon on youtube would find all her XFactor performances if you were interested. She has a lovely voice, although I would presume you're not really interested in hearing her, which is absolutely fine.
  • CressidaCressida Posts: 3,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    Any search for Stacey Solomon on youtube would find all her XFactor performances if you were interested. She has a lovely voice, although I would presume you're not really interested in hearing her, which is absolutely fine.

I liked Stacey from the off but didn't know who she was. My daughter told me she'd been on Xfactor and what a lovely voice she had but I'd never though to look her up on Youtube but I will now ... thanks. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Stacey from the off but didn't know who she was. My daughter told me she'd been on Xfactor and what a lovely voice she had but I'd never though to look her up on Youtube but I will now ... thanks. :)

I hope you'll enjoy her. I adored her from the audition where she seemed to turn people's ideas of what she might sound like when she sang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9s2H6Lmtno

Edit: I thought it cute when she was being interviewed her saying singing was all she wanted to do and she hadn't a clue what else she would do — but there was always Asda.
  • Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I can't understand what Stacey is saying when she is going on in that irritating voice! Is this just a northern thing I wonder? Do people understand what she is saying down south? I need subtitles when she is on screen!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll always think Stacey is cute and sounds cute. I speak with a standard English accent, so I'm not being biased. I've never misunderstood her accent.
  • ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I must be missing something, how is saying that she sleeps all day going for the throat?

I know, I could not work that one out either.

guess it is 'cant let well alone' with so many threads.
    Forum Member
    Jejade05 wrote: »
    I can't understand what Stacey is saying when she is going on in that irritating voice! Is this just a northern thing I wonder? Do people understand what she is saying down south? I need subtitles when she is on screen!

a Northern thing eh! Never knew Dagenham was ooop North....you learn something new everyday so they say.

I want Stacey to win.
    Forum Member

speak for yourself, not me...thanks.

I want Stacey to win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Floh wrote: »
    I hope you'll enjoy her. I adored her from the audition where she seemed to turn people's ideas of what she might sound like when she sang: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9s2H6Lmtno

Edit: I thought it cute when she was being interviewed her saying singing was all she wanted to do and she hadn't a clue what else she would do — but there was always Asda.

That's such a beautiful version, I'd love it if she got to record that for an album.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    That's lovely, I don't watch XFactor so hadn't heard her before. She's very good.
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarn wrote: »
    Her campmates love her and so do most of the sane public (considering she's favourite to win) :)

The only people realising it are trolls and people with a lot of hate inside of them, which is very, very :(. I do pity you :cry::cry:

Are these the same people who were actively hating Gillian to the point of making themselves sick.. yet still coming back for more..?
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have said before I want her to win but she does ham it up for the Cameras which is fine as it does no one any harm but what I dont like is people saying that she does not put on a fake voice. It is also not her fault that she benefits from a lot of the highlights she does not edit the show..
  • Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Hi Parneb, I meant that I am from the north and cannot understand her. I asked if people down south can understand her better, meaning because she is also from the south.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Hi Parneb, I meant that I am from the north and cannot understand her. I asked if people down south can understand her better, meaning because she is also from the south.

I'm from The Midlands for my sins:D but I understand her perfectly, now Cheryl that's another matter.:eek:
  • Truth_HurtsTruth_Hurts Posts: 4,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We can understand her just not understand it