Grown man Micheal Bubble in filthy moth swearing shocker!!!! :eek:

run and tell the Daily Mail!
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grown man Micheal Bubble in filthy moth swearing shocker!!!! :eek:

run and tell the Daily Mail!

I think even the Mail might give this one a miss... ;)
  • Options
    wmoorewmoore Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    baldbilluk wrote: »
    He used some vulgarities including the F word (twice) and he also said the S word (five times) and he encouraged the audience to "insult" Holly Willoooo by giving her a "rude" salute he also made a disparging refenrence to a gentleman in the audience ie refering to having anal sex with him, so all in all a very rude/homophobic and ungrateful man

I think you need to watch the show again.
    1) He did not insult Holly the finger salute was directed at him.
    2) He actually said the F word four times. But only once on stage
    referring to the amazing 15 year old who sang with him. Saying
    "Well that's my career F***" The other times he used the F word
    was off stage and with his band and crew.
    3) Yes they did show a naked man (bits blurred) but they were in a men's changing room where there would be naked men.

What would of happen if your Mother was at the concert that he swore in. Would she of left or not ?

Making a mountain out of a mole hole I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wmoore wrote: »
    What would of happen if your Mother was at the concert that he swore in. Would she of left or not ?

Making a mountain out of a mole hole I think.

Sorry, but having standards (and it does not make me a prude, my mum used to work in the army, during the war and she knows all the swear words) its just that we assumed there would be some respite from hearing such vulgarities coming from Mr Buble mouth who we assumed was very polite and well mannered and would not say these words or be disrespectful to his audience and as for your question YES she would walk out of his concert if he had made that remark.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, but having standards (and it does not make me a prude, my mum used to work in the army, during the war and she knows all the swear words) its just that we assumed there would be some respite from hearing such vulgarities coming from Mr Buble mouth who we assumed was very polite and well mannered and would not say these words or be disrespectful to his audience and as for your question YES she would walk out of his concert if he had made that remark.
    I've been to his concerts, and I don't care for it, but I put up with it.

Don't blame him for it, blame society for making it acceptable in the first place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't blame him for it, blame society for making it acceptable in the first place.

He did not make his name by following society, music is a little too "bland" but why should he now follow society now when he has never done so in the past, he's not exactly a top ten hits maker, is he?
  • Options
    MrsRobinsonMrsRobinson Posts: 4,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was the swearing or the V sign that annoyed me about this show... it was Holly Willoughby.
    Other than that, great documentary. :)
    That was self-indulgence for Holly as she makes no secret that she adores him!

I enjoyed the show and thought he was amusing at times but far too soppy with some women!
  • Options
    wmoorewmoore Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fair enough. So I guess you are not a fan of Gordon Ramsay, Frankie Boyle, Rich Hall etc.

You might be interested in media watch
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I adore Mr Buble. Been to see him twice this year.
    He's an amazing singer, and a fantastic performer.

He hardly effs and jeffs at all. He's an amateur compared to me lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mia75 wrote: »
    I adore Mr Buble. Been to see him twice this year.
    He's an amazing singer, and a fantastic performer.

He hardly effs and jeffs at all. He's an amateur compared to me lol.

That's true, I've seen him about 4 times and he probably swore only twice in that time.

BTW those who are offended, never watch Rod Stewart at the Royal Albert Hall DVD. He asks some late arrivals "where the f*** you been?" annd later starts singing, stops and states "we better start again, I f****ed it up"
  • Options
    RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think because of the type of music he does he is seen to be a bit soft. He clearly has a problem with this. I remember DS published an article in which he was trying to come across as a hard man. It was laughable. Everybody swears, but as some people here have suggested, he doesn't do it as much as he did on this particular occasion. It seems almost as a forced attempt to demonstrate to a wider audience that he isn't the Daniel O'Donell type character his music suggests he might be.