Will Smith slammed by Fresh Prince of Bel Air co-star

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Viva channel has been running 10 episodes back to back for the past 2 days. Alfonso should have done so much more after the show. He was my fav x
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackboy18 wrote: »
    Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton) says in this video that she was a pain and mentally unstable.

Thanks for that link. Wow Carlton is gorgeous now :o
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    It's been 20 years now: Get.Over.It. It's not good to hold onto bitterness. Im sure Will Smith could be properly up his own arse at times, but why hold so much resentment to somebody who was barely much more than a kid at the time - all his other co-stars seemed to be very close with him and Ive never heard anything negative about him from any ex co-stars before. From the interview I saw with her, maybe from a renuion special, she came off as unpleasant and a little unstable in the way she was speaking, not somebody that appeared easy going put it that way. I always wondered why they changed actresses half way through, as she did fit the role well, but those were the days before we used internet and you were just left in the dark about these behind the scenes going-ons.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His kids seem quite up themselves. Gonna regret that when they are addicted to crack