So Jake has a girlfriend then?

Jimmy gets slated for being a bully, but nothing will get said about Jake literally admitting he is willing to cheat on his girlfriend

Comments

• Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How? He never said he was cheating on his girlfriend.
  • daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    They broke up before he went into the jungle.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't make head nor tail of that whole conversation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    He said Nadia switched off once he mentioned his girlfriend
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Saint Jake can do no wrong.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy gets slated for being a bully, but nothing will get said about Jake literally admitting he is willing to cheat on his girlfriend

Jimmy is not a bully.. from what I saw he is a real lads lad.. and to be honest think there was no malice at all in what he said to Jake, the only problem was.. ! Jakes reaction to his comments which were that of someone who really took it very personally which indiates that he was extremely sensitive to what was said to him. Now I dont think Jimmy would have known this... hence the uncomfortable viewing we saw from the conversation we have all seen. Had Jake laughed it off and given him some stick of his own without coming across as such a victim (although i genuinely think that was not his intention) Jimmy would still be there and we would have had seen a great relationship between them.

Its a shame as I think they both really have respect and like each other. I feel that Jake realised this after listening to what he said in the hut afterwards about it.
    Forum Member

Exactly! Plenty of hypocrites around
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    ^_^

He has tried it on with all the younger women in there, is Nadia meant to think she is special now Jake has decided to give her attention for a while
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, so funny.

It must have been mentioned at some point, and wasn't edited into the show, pretty obvious he's saying Nadia somehow found out he's got a girlfriend.

Now that news story in the DM about how his girlfriend only just found out she has been dumped makes perfect sense, guess she's just found out she's been un-dumped haha, wonder if she'll have something to say about it tough.
    Forum Member
    Haha, so funny.

It must have been mentioned at some point, and wasn't edited into the show, pretty obvious he's saying Nadia somehow found out he's got a girlfriend.

Now that news story in the DM about how his girlfriend only just found out she has been dumped makes perfect sense, guess she's just found out she's been un-dumped haha, wonder if she'll have something to say about it tough.

He said during the show that he split up from her, now he says they're still together. Her story must have been true. I don't get how he can be favourite to win!
  • ~*~Jess~*~~*~Jess~*~ Posts: 4,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said during the show that he split up from her, now he says they're still together. Her story must have been true. I don't get how he can be favourite to win!

Exactly! I told my boyfriend that the girlfriend had a story out saying she didn't realise she'd been dumped. Now he's saying he's with her? I distinctly remember him telling Nadia when they were sat on that sofa above everyone talking about tattoos that he had been single for 'about a month'. What a slimeball! Can't stand him, didn't particularly think he deserved to be in there in the first place and really hope he doesn't win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 410
    Forum Member
    I couldn't work out what he was saying. Did he fancy Nadia? Does he have girlfriend or did they break up before iac?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What he was saying was so weird, I had to watch it again.

I'd say he was trying to cryptically say to Nadia, "if you're up for it" i.e. getting with me, then "I'm up for it too"

As in, I know you know I've got a girlfriend, but I'll get rid if you fancy it
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smurftc wrote: »
    Jimmy is not a bully.. from what I saw he is a real lads lad.. and to be honest think there was no malice at all in what he said to Jake, the only problem was.. ! Jakes reaction to his comments which were that of someone who really took it very personally which indiates that he was extremely sensitive to what was said to him. Now I dont think Jimmy would have known this... hence the uncomfortable viewing we saw from the conversation we have all seen. Had Jake laughed it off and given him some stick of his own without coming across as such a victim (although i genuinely think that was not his intention) Jimmy would still be there and we would have had seen a great relationship between them.

Its a shame as I think they both really have respect and like each other. I feel that Jake realised this after listening to what he said in the hut afterwards about it.

No no he wouldn't still be there. For me it was his big girl wimpy ness that couldn't do the trials but had a go at others who didn't bring the stars. He got annoying as well.
  • davie1924davie1924 Posts: 2,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who gives a shit really? No one will remember the two of them in 12 months time
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently wasting no time in getting himself on the market for a celebrity girlfriend, I'm A Celeb hottie Jake Quickenden has reportedly dumped his girlfriend!

According to The Mirror, Jake told his long-term girlfriend Victoria Skerrow that he needed a two-week break just before going into the jungle. Though she apparently agreed to give him space, she was then stunned to see him on the ITV show declaring himself to be totally single. He also told his campmates that he and his ex had split a month ago.
    http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a613534/im-a-celebs-jake-quickenden-dumps-his-girlfriend--from-the-jungle.html
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened tonight? I completely missed this.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Apparently wasting no time in getting himself on the market for a celebrity girlfriend, I'm A Celeb hottie Jake Quickenden has reportedly dumped his girlfriend!

According to The Mirror, Jake told his long-term girlfriend Victoria Skerrow that he needed a two-week break just before going into the jungle. Though she apparently agreed to give him space, she was then stunned to see him on the ITV show declaring himself to be totally single. He also told his campmates that he and his ex had split a month ago.
    http://www.bestdaily.co.uk/showbiz/news/a613534/im-a-celebs-jake-quickenden-dumps-his-girlfriend--from-the-jungle.html

What a creep!
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a creep!

and a bore but the public seem to be behind him :(

I am wrong to think this but when he got his letter from home I thought I bet he already knew about becoming an uncle...:blush:
  • bbnutnutbbnutnut Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can't know anything about what 'her story' is as Victoria Skerrow has declined to speak to any newspaper or magazine at this point in time. Any information is from 'friends'. She has not sold or told anything to the media. She may well do in the next few weeks but she hasn't so far.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Jennyloo wrote: »
    No no he wouldn't still be there. For me it was his big girl wimpy ness that couldn't do the trials but had a go at others who didn't bring the stars. He got annoying as well.

What a godawful, ridiculous phrase.

Anyway, I distinctly recall Jake saying he'd broken up with his gf, what's that all about? :confused:
  • hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hardly ever see this guy without a ciggie. They should limit that while he's in there
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember when he went in everyone took note that he was all over the younger women after he'd only just got in. People were saying he came across as a bit creepy at the time.
    But I had no idea that he had a girlfriend as well.
  • julicovajulicova Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    He definitely told Nadia that he had split up with his girlfriend a month ago but that they were still friends.

When he talked to her last night, he spoke of his girlfriend, not ex-girlfriend - I suppose it could have been a slip of the tongue!!!

However, what I found telling was that Jake stated that Nadia had backed off from him once she knew about the girlfriend. I don't think Nadia backed off from him, I think she always kept her distance and politely rebuffed him from the start.

I have a feeling the producers wanted Jake to come in to be the hot male to flirt with the women - part of his role to be there. He had to ditch the girlfriend to appear single. He came in saying he was a flirt and proceeded to flirt with all the women - even Edwina - on his arrival. Jake is just doing what the producers want. He probably thought Nadia would leave the camp early, so he gave it his last shot. Let's face it, Nadia is the only single young girl there. All the others are either older or married.
    Forum Member
    julicova wrote: »
    He definitely told Nadia that he had split up with his girlfriend a month ago but that they were still friends.

When he talked to her last night, he spoke of his girlfriend, not ex-girlfriend - I suppose it could have been a slip of the tongue!!!

However, what I found telling was that Jake stated that Nadia had backed off from him once she knew about the girlfriend. I don't think Nadia backed off from him, I think she always kept her distance and politely rebuffed him from the start.

I have a feeling the producers wanted Jake to come in to be the hot male to flirt with the women - part of his role to be there. He had to ditch the girlfriend to appear single. He came in saying he was a flirt and proceeded to flirt with all the women - even Edwina - on his arrival. Jake is just doing what the producers want. He probably thought Nadia would leave the camp early, so he gave it his last shot. Let's face it, Nadia is the only single young girl there. All the others are either older or married.

It can't have been a slip of the tongue, even Nadia said "I don't f*ck over other girls" meaning she wouldn't cheat with him. So, he's gone in there, said he is single, realised Nadia doesn't want anything to do with him, and then said he has a girlfriend.

For me, that is a lot worse than what Jimmy did, but nothing is being made of it, which is pretty annoying.