Amazing Race on Sky-on-Demand

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Stick with it, at least one more couple stand out by the end of the season, not necessarily for good reasons :D
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know Sky had this show on demand! I really wished someone would make a UK version :(
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Season 21 was so good!

Shocked at the winning couple, did not see that coming!
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Half way through 21 and not really feeling it.

There's no couple that I really like.

I felt sorry for the blonde girls as it seemed super unfair to be eliminated when they performed everything so well and it was only their taxi getting lost several times that cost them.

Not as good as 20 imo!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Season 21 definitely has a completely different feel to season 20. I only really like two couples (Trey & Lexi and the chippendales). I find the majority of the other couples really moany, annoying or unlikeable.

I agree with you about the couples. Although I also like Abi and Ryan (probably not supposed to as they're so competitive)
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most people on forums don't like 21, it was the start of worse casting and obviously cheaper budgets.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    Most people on forums don't like 21, it was the start of worse casting and obviously cheaper budgets.

So are 22/23 better?

I wish they'd put up all the old ones.

I used to love it on challenge but have probably only seen a couple of seasons
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    So are 22/23 better?

I wish they'd put up all the old ones.

I used to love it on challenge but have probably only seen a couple of seasons

I'd try and stick with 21 as by the end it turned out to be really really enjoyable (for me anyway).

I'm finding season 22 AWFUL. Watched 5 episodes and honestly can't seem to root for any couple, not even one. Just seems to be such a massive decline from 20 & 21. I heard season 24 is all stars and Brendon and Rachel are back on it, so might skip 22 & 23 and watch that.

Has anyone seen 25/26?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only have 20-23 on Amazon but will soon get sky, hoping there will be more seasons on there
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    21 definitely gets a lot better in the second half once the intrigue between teams really kicks in. 22 is boring, 23's fun enough although I suspect a lot of it hinges on your ability to find the comedy value in one team in particular, All Stars 3 (aka 24) is dire and probably my least favourite season of the show ever, 25 is a return to form and then 26 is back to being crap again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least in the last couple or so seasons they are getting self-navigation back and some decent challenges at times. Somehow they forgot who to do decent leg designs most of the time in the post-20 era, part of that could be budget cuts making legs shorter and more streamlined.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    21 definitely gets a lot better in the second half once the intrigue between teams really kicks in. 22 is boring, 23's fun enough although I suspect a lot of it hinges on your ability to find the comedy value in one team in particular, All Stars 3 (aka 24) is dire and probably my least favourite season of the show ever, 25 is a return to form and then 26 is back to being crap again.

Just seen the episodes in Russia. I thought it was lovely between Abi and Ryan and the goat farmers to wait for each other.

I love Jaymes and James and think they're lovely and loyal, gone off Trey and Lexi and the twins for what happened before Russia.

And the rockers? Bless 'em :-(
  • PJ HunnybunnyPJ Hunnybunny Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love the rockers in 21 & detested the "twinnies"! Only started from 20 on on demand, but quickly became addicted!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally caught up on 21. Loved the winners.

In your face mean teams
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The alliance strategy thing got really annoying from 21 onwards. From what I remember they may have toned it down relatively recently, but it's been an eyesore on the race in recent years.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    The alliance strategy thing got really annoying from 21 onwards. From what I remember they may have toned it down relatively recently, but it's been an eyesore on the race in recent years.

I loved that immediately after the got rid of the main competitors they fell one by one in order of meanness