Options

What wrong with me?

purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why can't I stop crying today? Had more sleep than normal, not 'that time' of the month and no-one has upset me! OH keeps asking me whats wrong and that seems to be making it worse.......lovely 18 month old boy - no reason for me to feel as if I can't cope with anything, tears are starting again now as I type this, can't be like this at work!

Any ideas to save my sanity?

Thanks

Purple

Comments

• Options
    morecowbellmorecowbell Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously no one here can give you a medical diagnosis but it does sound very much like post natal depression. Its not normal for you to be crying for no reason, or no apparent reason.

Please please go to your doctor and tell him how you are feeling. Hugs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Post. Natal. Depression.

See a doctor and good luck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    18 months on? I guess it could be - I've been fine with him though, love him to death - some days he is the only thing that gets me out of bed. I always thought that PND impacted on your relationship with your LO.

I appreciate that no-one can give me a diagnosis, just wondering if anyone knew what was wrong as they may have felt this way themselves. I've been depressed before but this feels different - out of control!
  • Options
    Fit TuckerFit Tucker Posts: 1,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Purple dont worry hun. Do you often watch episodes of Will and Grace and also old episodes of Ally McBeal?

Watching this shyte has been linked to crymyeyesoutitis...a very serious condition that needs therapy to resolve.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say Tucker that I have never watched Will & Grace or Ally McBeal - I'm more of a Buffy/Lost/Dr Who fan myself so I don't think it could be crymyeyesouttis!!! :D

Maybe it's just an off day!! Hope so, I know that hugs from my little one will cheer me up a bit later on
  • Options
    super chicksuper chick Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    What's right with you? xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's right with you? xx

Good way of looking at it - I have a beautiful baby, full time job and a roof over my head......maybe I should be grateful for what I have and just suck it up!!
  • Options
    super chicksuper chick Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Good way of looking at it - I have a beautiful baby, full time job and a roof over my head......maybe I should be grateful for what I have and just suck it up!!

Exactly, positive thinking hun! Chin up :) x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Hope you feel better soon. Just a thought is there any chance you could be pregnant again?

I think Lost could possibly be another cause of crymyeyesoutis, though thats more from frustration, at not knowing what the blinking hell is going on ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people have sad days. Some people just feel sad and some people cry.

Don't let people diagnose you with any condition on here.
  • Options
    GeorgemcneilGeorgemcneil Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why can't I stop crying today? Had more sleep than normal, not 'that time' of the month and no-one has upset me! OH keeps asking me whats wrong and that seems to be making it worse.......lovely 18 month old boy - no reason for me to feel as if I can't cope with anything, tears are starting again now as I type this, can't be like this at work!

Any ideas to save my sanity?

Thanks

Purple

Kim Marsh& Piers Morgan on together!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you feel better soon. Just a thought is there any chance you could be pregnant again?

I think Lost could possibly be another cause of crymyeyesoutis, though thats more from frustration, at not knowing what the blinking hell is going on ;)

Aliens....!! My theory anyway but probably best for the Cult section...

I just can' be pregnant again (well I guess I could be but we wouldn't be able to afford him/her.....fairly sure no though!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kizzie wrote: »
    Most people have sad days. Some people just feel sad and some people cry.

Don't let people diagnose you with any condition on here.

Your right, I'm sure a baby hug will perk me up later....sleep is also good!