Options

so thats why they got the bathroom back!

wends1502wends1502 Posts: 735
Forum Member
✭✭
:D

Laura threatens to get naked
Day 17, 15:14 BST

By Alex Fletcher

A frustrated Laura told Big Brother this afternoon that she would get naked if they didn't let her in the diary room and meet her demands

Comments

• Options
    Jimmy RiddleJimmy Riddle Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi boyo! I'm on the blob see! You better lemme in the bathroom or I'll get me badly packed kebab out, boyo!
  • Options
    go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was because Charley wants to wash her hair for the first time since she went in there
  • Options
    LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    go57uk wrote: »
    I thought it was because Charley wants to wash her hair for the first time since she went in there
    She should wash out her mouth with soap aswell while she's at it
  • Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi boyo! I'm on the blob see! You better lemme in the bathroom or I'll get me badly packed kebab out, boyo!

PMSL :D:D
  • Options
    BB8MateBB8Mate Posts: 2,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed they can't afford to loose the few remaining viewers they have! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best typographical accent I've ever seen. :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BB8Mate wrote: »
    Indeed they can't afford to loose the few remaining viewers they have! :D

I Agree:eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member

I'll tell you what. If BB expect women to bathe in the bath in the living room while on their period, every producer needs to be smacked with a wet fish.

The bath in the living room is stupid and careless and to then make the bathroom out of bounds. These eejits who planned all this need their heads tested.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Christ I could run this show better myself and just as a part time job at that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    R.S.V.P. wrote: »
    I'll tell you what. If BB expect women to bathe in the bath in the living room while on their period, every producer needs to be smacked with a wet fish.

The bath in the living room is stupid and careless and to then make the bathroom out of bounds. These eejits who planned all this need their heads tested.

Eeeeeeeeewwww! :eek:

I will carry that mental image with me to the grave!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ewwww, the thought of Laura with a tampon inserted.:eek: Now that really is a 'dope on a rope.':D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zimmy wrote: »
    Ewwww, the thought of Laura with a tampon inserted.:eek: Now that really is a 'dope on a rope.':D

:eek: :eek:
    A mental image I could well have done without.