A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awesome is a Croissants and Black Coffee for Breakfast :D Anything exciting on the news ?
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,973
    Forum Member
    Afternoon. Sat in the salon having my hair highlighted :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Afternoon. Sat in the salon having my hair highlighted :)

you have more patience than me i hate the hairdressers :D What colour have you gone for ?
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Awesome is a Croissants and Black Coffee for Breakfast :D Anything exciting on the news ?

No, I just had some cereal. We don't have any croissants in the house at the moment. I should get some :D No not really, mostly talking about the EU referendum and other boring stuff.
    Forum Member
    you have more patience than me i hate the hairdressers :D What colour have you gone for ?

Hey :) I had blonde highlights done and had it all cut. I didn't have it cut as short as I usually do. I wanna grow my hair a bit. I've had shorter hair for a long time.

I've been toying with the idea of getting an undercut but I decided against it today. I think it's one of those styles that works really well if the person is super skinny, which I'm not.
    Forum Member
    I'm in a Tort Law lecture now. Riveting :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds great mimi blonde is always best not that biased :D

And how's the lecture CNBC are u still riveted :D
    Forum Member
    And how's the lecture CNBC are u still riveted :D

I've been at home for about 2 hours. It was alright but I was falling asleep near the end of it :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been at home for about 2 hours. It was alright but I was falling asleep near the end of it :o

Haha as long as no one noticed it's fine :D
    Forum Member
    Haha as long as no one noticed it's fine :D

I don't think they did :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha silently snoozing in the back guessing it wasn't French Dude :p
    Forum Member
    Haha silently snoozing in the back guessing it wasn't French Dude :p

No it wasn't. It was some woman blabbering on about Employers Liability and all that kind of stuff. I've never fallen asleep in either French Dude's or you know who lectures yet ;) Fell asleep in the airy-fairy one's though, but that's to be expected with her :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it wasn't. It was some woman blabbering on about Employers Liability and all that kind of stuff. I've never fallen asleep in either French Dude's or you know who lectures yet ;) Fell asleep in the airy-fairy one's though, but that's to be expected with her :D

Souunds oh so riveting :D And French Dude im guessing grasps all your attention :p And airy fairy is well airy :D
    Forum Member
    Souunds oh so riveting :D And French Dude im guessing grasps all your attention :p And airy fairy is well airy :D

Haha of course he does ;) The airy-fairy one just talks a lot of drivel so it's impossible not to fall asleep in her lectures :p At least she isn't on about ramsters and Rentokil this time.
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning and A very Happy Welsh Valentines Day to you all :)
    Forum Member
    Morning and A very Happy Welsh Valentines Day to you all :)

Oh it is Valentines Day in Wales? I didn't know that :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh it is Valentines Day in Wales? I didn't know that :o

Haha well it's St.Dwynwen's day the patron saint of Welsh Lovers so the Welsh equivalent of Saint Valentine we celebrate today and give cards and love Spoons :) not many know of it but its another way in which we can say stick it to the English :D

Here is the story enjoy http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/en/faq/stdwynwen/ :)
    Forum Member
    Haha well it's St.Dwynwen's day the patron saint of Welsh Lovers so the Welsh equivalent of Saint Valentine we celebrate today and give cards and love Spoons :) not many know of it but its another way in which we can say stick it to the English :D

Here is the story enjoy http://www.museumwales.ac.uk/en/faq/stdwynwen/ :)

I knew of Welsh love spoons but I never realised they had a different Valentines Day! I guess you learn something new ever day ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew of Welsh love spoons but I never realised they had a different Valentines Day! I guess you learn something new ever day ;)

Haha i knew courtesy of all those compulsory Welsh Lessons :D and you do should tell Airy Fairy it'll be her next lesson plan :D
    Forum Member
    Haha i knew courtesy of all those compulsory Welsh Lessons :D and you do should tell Airy Fairy it'll be her next lesson plan :D

I guess they came in handy for something, huh? :p If I tell her she'll spend the entire lecture prattling on about it, so best not! Just submitted my Tort assignment and I nearly have the essay plan ready for you know who. My friend just said I can then make an appointment with him ;) Wonder why she told me that? I hope she's not trying to set me up with him!
    Forum Member
    Evening.

I went to Bluewater in the hope of finding something nice. No hope whatsoever. :( Most unsuccessful shopping trip in the world.

How are you all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha they filled a gap in the school day and i now know hello and i like coffee all helpful phrases :D And she is one for abstract nonsense so yes lets leave that one of her next lecture ;p And assignments come along nicely then and with a little bonus perhaps :p

And hey Mimi i hate unsuccessful shopping trips always a bummer was it clothes shooping or just general.
    Forum Member
    ^ Supposed to be clothes shopping but ended up coming away with a CD & DVD from HMV. That was it. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    ^ Supposed to be clothes shopping but ended up coming away with a CD & DVD from HMV. That was it. :(

Thats Sucks i was in Topman the other day rather uninspired designs and any thing i liked in my size came away with Soap and A Bubble Bar from Lush instead :D
This discussion has been closed.